modified UCI rankings?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Dan Connelly, Sep 9, 2004.

  1. Dan Connelly

    Dan Connelly Guest

    Count only 1-day results, and count points only for second place.

    My guess -- Zabel leads next in the ranking by a factor of three or more.

    Better yet -- Add #2 place points, substract points for firsts.

    Then my guess is Zabel leads by at least a factor of five.

    Dan

    Tags:

  2. Dan Connelly

    Dan Connelly Guest

    Dan Connelly wrote:
    > Count only 1-day results, and count points only for second place.
    >
    > My guess -- Zabel leads next in the ranking by a factor of three or more.
    >
    > Better yet -- Add #2 place points, substract points for firsts.
    >
    > Then my guess is Zabel leads by at least a factor of five.
    >
    > Dan

    Zabel keeps racking up those #2 points.....

    Really amazing.

    Dan