Modolo brifters

Sarotherodon

Guest
I'm thinking of replacing the old (and very worn) shifters on my road bike.
Can anyone comment on the Modolo Morphus shifters? Pretty cheap and very
versatile, according to their advertising. Any first hand experiences with
these/

TIA

Sarotherodon <[email protected]> wrote:
> I'm thinking of replacing the old (and very worn) shifters on my road bike.
> Can anyone comment on the Modolo Morphus shifters? Pretty cheap and very
> versatile, according to their advertising. Any first hand experiences with
> these/

I seem to remember a while ago someone asked the same question. IIRC people
said it was a great idea, but they broke easily. I'd suggest searching for
"modolo brifter" or "modolo morphus" on groups.google.com

--
Dane Jackson - z u v e m b i @ u n i x b i g o t s . o r g
The way I understand it, the Russians are sort of a combination of evil and