mojo question

gabrielle

Guest
Is mojo transferable to a new bike, or does it stay with the bike?

Also, do bikes follow the same rules as cars, e.g. "never say that you
even looked at another one, much less test drove it, while you are driving
the current one"?

gabrielle

gabrielle wrote:
> Is mojo transferable to a new bike, or does it stay with the bike?
>
> Also, do bikes follow the same rules as cars, e.g. "never say that you
> even looked at another one, much less test drove it, while you are driving
> the current one"?
>
> gabrielle

Mojo is in your soul, not the bike. It stays with you.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

gabrielle wrote:

> Is mojo transferable to a new bike, or does it stay with the bike?

/A/ mojo or mojo? Object is transferable; spirit remains constant, within.

> Also, do bikes follow the same rules as cars, e.g. "never say that you
> even looked at another one, much less test drove it, while you are
> driving the current one"?

If it doesn't ask, you don't tell. (Tape over the head badge, if
necessary.)

HTH, BS

gabrielle wrote:
> Is mojo transferable to a new bike, or does it stay with the bike?
>
> Also, do bikes follow the same rules as cars, e.g. "never say that you
> even looked at another one, much less test drove it, while you are driving
> the current one"?
>
> gabrielle

I think of mojo as more an extension or reflection of your own soul,
and naturally travels with you--not the bike.

btw, THANK YOU for the trail book. (Sun Mountain Lodge??) Let's take
a close look at NC WA for next year's get-together.

CDB

On Sat, 15 Oct 2005 21:12:25 -0700, Paladin wrote:

> I think of mojo as more an extension or reflection of your own soul,
> and naturally travels with you--not the bike.

I wonder what Mr PotatoHead has to say about that. ;)

> btw, THANK YOU for the trail book. (Sun Mountain Lodge??) Let's take
> a close look at NC WA for next year's get-together.

You're welcome. :) It seems from the descriptions that many of the trails
are "challenging". I think a recon mission is in order.

gabrielle

On Sun, 16 Oct 2005 01:10:19 +0000, Bill Sornson wrote:

>> Also, do bikes follow the same rules as cars, e.g. "never say that you
>> even looked at another one, much less test drove it, while you are
>> driving the current one"?

> If it doesn't ask, you don't tell. (Tape over the head badge, if
> necessary.)

"Tape over the head badge"? Kink-aaaay.

gabrielle

6. gabrielle Oct 16, 9:50 am show options
Newsgroups: alt.mountain-bike
From: gabrielle <[email protected]> - Find messages by this author
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 08:50:41 -0700
Subject: Re: mojo question
original | Report Abuse

Gab said:
<I wonder what Mr PotatoHead has to say about that. ;)

I said:
"My thoughts exactly ;~)"

CDB