moles

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Techspeed, May 30, 2004.

  1. Techspeed

    Techspeed Guest

    Can adults get a new mole or is this a sure sign of cancer ?

    Tags:

  2. Steph

    Steph Guest

  3. Madiba

    Madiba Guest

    techspeed <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Can adults get a new mole or is this a sure sign of
    > cancer ?

    they can get new moles.
    --
    madiba

  4. Pete C.

    Pete C. Guest

    "techspeed" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Can adults get a new mole or is this a sure sign of
    > cancer ?

    Yes, adults can get new moles. No, it is not a sure sign of
    cancer. If there's any doubt get a referal to a
    dermatologist and get it checked out. I go twice a year
    because I have many moles, freckles, aktinosis, etc. Removal
    of a mole is painless and takes only a few minutes.

    Pete