Mommy, that man made me feel dirty...

<< they all looked like penises to me...except for one vagina, and a puupy dog
taking a ****. Anyone want to attempt that one? >>

yeah, sure, i'll try. (eg, see Krisiteva or Lacan for help).

Ever see me and Leon taking a walk? Say, ca. 1985-98?

_______
<A
HREF="http://journals.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo">http://journal
s.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo</A>

> or did you derive further enjoyment from it ?

Perverse enjoyment, not further.

I'm sporting wood

On Thu, 23 Sep 2004 13:11:46 -0500, "Surf McBrowse" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Oh so disturbing on so may levels. The lost labor costs associated with
>perversion and Nikes in Britain must be staggering.
>
>Admitting you have a problem is the first step. Well done.
>
>Thankfully I can't be tempted my Mr. Nike ... 'have rather wide feet you
>see. Built in stability, good for waterskiing without skis.
>
>Surf <feeling a little dirty just for having read your post, butt that's
>natural being Canadian. Bloody good thing I'm not Catholic>

<< Perverse enjoyment, not further. >>

say more.

_______
<A
HREF="http://journals.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo">http://journal
s.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo</A>

Hi ester - want to see my wood?

On 2004-09-23, Barf Bag <[email protected]> wrote:
>>Just don't go running near Wobbot's place, or if you do, make sure he can't
>>catch you.

> If i was gay, i could do better.
>
>>What, a scrawny guy in his 50s running around in tights ?

> Yeah but he's in england, half those sissys prance around anyway. The average
> is one out of three men is gay, in england it's 4 out of 5.

You seem to be an expert. I take it you're a frequent visitor.

>>Perhaps your aging body has stopped producing testosterone ?

> That would explain his C cup boobs.

Just your type, huh ?

Cheers,
--
Donovan Rebbechi
http://pegasus.rutgers.edu/~elflord/

<< I'm sporting wood >>

post a pic.

_______
<A
HREF="http://journals.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo">http://journal
s.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo</A>

<< Hi ester - want to see my wood? >>

I would.

_______
<A
HREF="http://journals.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo">http://journal
s.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo</A>

> I let myself be seduced by the fit, comfort and
>minimal yet appropriate support provided by the Nike Pegasus TC's. I even
>went a quick seven-miler in the Jezebels, and found a level of running
>ecstasy I find hard to describe."

As much as I continue to feel that 85% of the Nike line is the running-shoe
equivalent of junk food, I have always liked to occasionally wear the Pegasus
for its off-the-meter cushioning -- which sometimes I want/need. Does this
"TC" lightweight version compare well to the original Pegasus -- or have you
never run in those? And, does it seem like there will be a good "mileage life"
in the TC, or will it get thrashed quickly (i.e., like most racing flats do)?

>Just your type, huh ?

You're awful *****y tonight. Off your hormone therapy?

No - I wood, you ester

On 24 Sep 2004 03:53:32 GMT, [email protected]entary (Etherized)
wrote:

><< Hi ester - want to see my wood? >>
>
>I would.
>
>_______
>Blog, or dog? Who knows. But if you see my lost pup, please ping me!
><A
>HREF="http://journals.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo">http://journal
>s.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo</A>

whot's youre e-mail?

On 24 Sep 2004 03:51:12 GMT, [email protected]entary (Etherized)
wrote:

><< I'm sporting wood >>
>
>post a pic.
>
>_______
>Blog, or dog? Who knows. But if you see my lost pup, please ping me!
><A
>HREF="http://journals.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo">http://journal
>s.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo</A>

<< No - I wood, you ester >>

Gilded lilly...

_______
<A
HREF="http://journals.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo">http://journal
s.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo</A>

<< whot's youre e-mail? >>

second tree from the left, in the deep wood.

_______
<A
HREF="http://journals.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo">http://journal
s.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo</A>

"TopCounsel" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Does this
> "TC" lightweight version compare well to the original Pegasus -- or have

you
> never run in those?

It's not as cushioned - obviously - but the ride is stable (for a 60 kg
neutral/slight pronator) in the rearfoot and *ultra* stable as you roll onto
your forefoot. It has a wide forefoot with no annoying internal seams.
The shoe can comfortably accommodate an orthotic if you remove the fairly
thick insole. The TC is slip lasted - giving a flexible shoe lengthwise,
yet it retains a fair degree of lateral stability. All in all, I'd say it's
the most impressive lightweight trainer currently on the market - and I
tried 13 models (of SHOES, Wobbot) earlier this week on a treadmill. A snip
at £60 in the UK.

> And, does it seem like there will be a good "mileage life"
> in the TC, or will it get thrashed quickly (i.e., like most racing flats

do)?

I'd be happy with 250-300 miles from these shoes. However, I do run in
shoes from three different manufacturers, rotating each pair through a
three-day cycle which usually contributes to shoe longevity. Their weak
point will probably be the sole, though I run mainly on dirt trails which I
find to be kinder that asphalt to both the shoes and my body. The uppers
and general quality of construction appear to be no better or worse than
your average training shoe.

"np426z" <[email protected]> wrote

> "That man who makes Nike shoes, mummy"
>
> "And what did he do to you, child?"
>
> "Well, mommy, I went to the running store yesterday to buy some new
> lightweight running shoes. I'm finding them surprisingly good at
> keeping
> my ITB problems at bay, PLUS they make my feet feel so light all the
> girlies
> faint as I go speeding by."

I've run in Nike air shoes of various species since the flood.

I train and race ultras in my heavy-duty, very long lasting (on dirt) Air
Pegasus.
They come in wide, perfect for my expanding feet (after racing about 25
miles it feels like someone has stuffed a mouse in my toe box otherwise).
Great soft ride, a real plus when slamming down 10 miles on a 9% grade.

Nary a blister (nothing noticable during competitions of 31 - 50 miles).

I'll try the Peg TC out as a racing flat, if I can find that disreputable
character lurking around somewhere.

-- Dan

On 2005-03-09, Dan Stumpus <[email protected]> wrote:

> "np426z" <[email protected]> wrote
>
>> "That man who makes Nike shoes, mummy"
>>
>> "And what did he do to you, child?"
>>
>> "Well, mommy, I went to the running store yesterday to buy some new
>> lightweight running shoes. I'm finding them surprisingly good at
>> keeping
>> my ITB problems at bay, PLUS they make my feet feel so light all the
>> girlies
>> faint as I go speeding by."

> I've run in Nike air shoes of various species since the flood.
>
> I train and race ultras in my heavy-duty, very long lasting (on dirt) Air
> Pegasus.
> They come in wide, perfect for my expanding feet (after racing about 25
> miles it feels like someone has stuffed a mouse in my toe box otherwise).
> Great soft ride, a real plus when slamming down 10 miles on a 9% grade.
>
> Nary a blister (nothing noticable during competitions of 31 - 50 miles).
>
> I'll try the Peg TC out as a racing flat, if I can find that disreputable
> character lurking around somewhere.

Looks like it's only sold in the UK. I wonder if it's the same as the pegasus
racer ? Speaking of Nikes, I'm still very happy with the zoom XC.

Cheers,