Monday Night Chat

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by jmcquown, Jan 9, 2006.

  1. jmcquown

    jmcquown Guest

    Tags:

  2. jmcquown wrote:
    > You know the drill ;)
    >
    > http://www.penguinpowered.ca/~vexorg/pjirc/rec.food.cooking.html
    > or
    > http://tinyurl.com/dmdb6
    >
    > or on IRC:
    >
    > Server: irc.penguinpowered.ca
    > Port 6667
    > channel ID: #rec.food.cooking
    >
    > Jill

    I've been there for a half hour now, and all there has been is one
    anonymous person who left without saying a word.

    --

    saerah

    http://anisaerah.blogspot.com/

    -Baruch Spinoza

    -Douglas Adams

  3. jmcquown

    jmcquown Guest

    sarah bennett wrote:
    > jmcquown wrote:
    >> You know the drill ;)
    >>
    >> http://www.penguinpowered.ca/~vexorg/pjirc/rec.food.cooking.html
    >> or
    >> http://tinyurl.com/dmdb6
    >>
    >> or on IRC:
    >>
    >> Server: irc.penguinpowered.ca
    >> Port 6667
    >> channel ID: #rec.food.cooking
    >>
    >> Jill
    >>

    > I've been there for a half hour now, and all there has been is one
    > anonymous person who left without saying a word.

    Sorry I signed out to run to the store. I'm back now :)

    Jill