Money Making Ideas

In australia we get heaps of junk mail (Advertising) from stores like kmart and target. I used to deliver them to houses. Had a Mountain bike with two milk crates on the front. I would earn $20.oo per thousand would take about 3 hours to deliver. Often you deliver three or four companies junk mail at a time so you can earn 60 dollars or 80 dollars for three hours work. This was way back in 1988 so Im sure you can earn heaps more than that now. Each area usually has some kind of supervisor that will deliver the mail to you, they will tell you when they need to be in the boxes. Its flexible because you can do an hour before school and the rest in the afternoon as long as they get delivered by the required date.

The best part besides the cashola is that you get to do three hours training on the bike as well. Going up and down peoples driveways to the letter box is very aerobically intensive. Like doing intervals sort of....

if you evenualy figure out a get-rich-quick scheme, please share it with the rest of us who have to work for a living...

why not ask mummy and daddy. ?

XC Racer said:
I need US$1000+ within the next 12 months. Any Ideas?
Yes I know we all need money, but i'm only 13, well... nearling 14, and I need money for a better bike. The Acera and Aftermarket components on my budget Merida arn't going to well, and not to mention the weight...
So, any Ideas? I've already thought of ebay, but dont know what really sells...

Hello, I would like to just say that this is not an illegal money making scheme and I am not going to pressure you to start a s a p like most scaming sites. Just simply read and see if you would like to give it a shot.

How to turn $10 into Thousands in few weeks with
Paypal!! Get the knowledge YOU NEED in the next minute to allow this SIMPLE, FAST, EFFECTIVE program to work for you!!

This is a new program, as you will see. With just
$10 and a Paypal PREMIER or BUSINESS account, you could make $$Thousands$$ in 2 SIMPLE STEPS!!

READ THIS CAREFULLY, AND THEN READ IT AGAIN.

What a GREAT concept! DONATIONS MADE EASY, Here's How!!

If you want to make a few thousand dollars real quick, then please take a moment to read and understand the program I'm sharing with you. IT'S NOT what you think. YOU DON'T have to send $10 to five or six people to buy a report, receipt or get on their mailing list. Nor will you need to invest more money later to get things going. THIS IS THE FASTEST, EASIEST PROGRAM EVER, you will be able to complete it in LESS THAN 30 MINUTES and you will never forget the day you first viewed this online.

The only things you will need are:

* An email address
* A Premier or Business Pay-Pal account with at least $10 deposited in it
* 30 minutes of your time

ONLY 2 SIMPLE AND EASY STEPS!!

If you are doing other programs, stay with them, BUT PLEASE READ ON!! First of all, there are only TWO POSITIONS, not four, five or six like many other programs. This program is more realistic and much, MUCH FASTER. Because it is so easy, the response rate for this program is VERY HIGH and VERY FAST, and you will receive your reward in FOURTEEN DAYS. That's only TWO WEEKS - not one or two months. Just in time for next month's BILLS. Donations may even start being deposited into
your PayPal account WITHIN HOURS of posting or emailing.

TRUE STORY -- "I was skeptical at first, but thought 1) It’s a measly$10; (2) Logically and Mathematically this MAKES SENSE; and (3) I give $10, a person WILL GIVE $10 TO ME !!."The first time, she received $3,000 in cash in two weeks and then $9,000 in cash the next three times.

When this program is continued, as it should be, EVERYONE PROFITS!! DON'T BE AFRAID to send donations to strangers. It will come back to you ten fold. A person can give you up to $10,000 per year and you don't have to report it to the IRS. Making donations to otherpeople is completely legal and is done routinely with PayPal…

THIS CAN AND WILL WORK FOR YOU! HERE ARE THE DETAILS:

Post this letter in 50 message boards, chat rooms, or newsgroup. You don't need to post 200 like other programs or email 100 people just to get started. Even if you are already in a program like this: "send twenty dollars to six people", CONTINUE IT and stay with it, THOSE DO PAY OUT, but do yourself a favor, DO THIS ONE TODAY too, RIGHT NOW!!! It is simple and takes a very small ONE-TIME donation of only $10 and a Paypal PREMIER or BUSINESS account.

IT WORKS AND IS DONE IN 2 SIMPLE STEPS!!

This program WILL PAY FASTER before the other programs you are working on even trickle in!! Just give one person $10. THAT'S IT!! Follow the simple instructions and in two weeks, you should have $10,000 because PEOPLE WILL RESPOND due to the LOW ONE TIME DONATION, SPEED AND HIGH PROFIT POTENTIAL. We are not even figuring a 50% response! So let's all keep it going and help each other in these tough times. We all owe money to someone. But, with this, if people take the time to help each other, the good fortune will follow.

Simply send a $10 donation to the person at
POSITION #1, if your birthday is BETWEEN January 1 and June 30,
OR,
If your birthday is BETWEEN July 1 and December 31, send the
donation to the person at POSITION # 2.

THIS IS WHAT YOU NEED TO DO….

STEP 1
Ok, if you're not already a PayPal (the SAFEST online money exchange) user, the very first thing you need to do is use the PayPal link below and SIGN UP. It takes just two minutes!

Here's the URL: https://www.paypal.com

Be sure to use this link so you can sign up for a free PREMIER or BUSINESS account. You'll need to have a PREMIER or BUSINESS account (and not a PERSONAL account) otherwise you won't be able to receive credit card payments from other people.
STEP 2

The first thing to do when you have your Premier/Business PayPal account is to IMMEDIATELY send a $10 payment from your PayPal account to the email address in the position (1 or 2 -depending on your birthday in the timeline), along with a note saying: "HERE IS A $10 DONATION FOR YOU." The $10 may be donated in the form of an e-check (money from bank account), you could use your credit card, or you could put $10 in your Paypal account, then send it. Be certain to add this note ("HERE IS A $10 DONATION FOR YOU."), as this is what KEEPS THIS PROGRAM LEGAL. Instructions on how to send a payment are under "SEND MONEY" at the Paypal Site.
It's so Easy!!

REMOVE the email address you are replacing (the one you sent $10 to), and REPLACE it with your own email address.

REMEMBER: Use the same EMAIL ADDRESS that is used with YOUR Paypal account!!

Paste your newly typed email address over the old one and then post to 50 Message Boards, Chat Rooms, or Newsgroups. JUST 30 MIN OF YOUR TIME, THAT'S IT-- THERE IS NO MORE TO DO!!

HONESTY AND INTEGRITY MAKE THIS PLAN WORK!! DO UNTO OTHERS AS YOU WOULD HAVE THEM DO UNTO YOU…

POSITION#1 [email protected]

POSITION#2 [email protected]

YOUR NAME COULD CYCLE FOR A LONG TIME!! THIS MAKES
IT THE GIFT THAT KEEPS ON GIVING.

This is excellent money to use to start a business, buy your dream home, car, and pay off whatever debts you may have. Good luck-you will find this is the easiest and the absolute best way to make money on the internet. Play fairly, and Good fortune will follow.

-- WHY THIS PROGRAM WORKS: --

!! HONESTY AND INTEGRITY!!

Straight to the point, the reason this program is SO SUCCESSFUL is because when you follow these instructions EXACTLY = GIVE AN $10 DONATION and POST this in 50 different message boards, there are only TWO outcomes.

(1) A person’s birthday will fall on the same half as yours, therefore, YOU GET THE $8 DONATION….

OR,

(2) a persons birthday will fall on the other half of the timeline, therefore, YOU STAY IN YOUR POSITION and get posted in 50 other MESSAGE BOARDS, etc….

BOTTOMLINE: Either you get the $10 donation or your name gets passed on for other people to donate $10 TO YOU or pass YOUR name on to other people that will. It makes you think though, the more you POST YOUR OWN POSTS, the BETTER the results!!

4 FACTORS THAT MAKE THIS PROGRAM SO SUCCESSFUL….

* EXTREMELY FAST RESPONSE

* EXTREMELY HIGH RESPONSE RATE

* UNLIMITED PROFIT POTENTIAL

* QUICK, SIMPLE AND INEXPENSIVE TO GET STARTED

So there it is. You now have the knowledge that will enable you to make about $10,000 within the next two weeks. The only thing that can hold you back now is a lack of faith or a lack of self-belief. However, any doubts you may currently have will disappear within a few days of putting this plan into practice. Trust me on this! You definitely won't regret it.

SOME NOTES FROM PAYPAL

PayPal lets you pay anyone with an email address and is the world's Number 1 online payment service. PayPal is accepted on over 3 million eBay auctions as well as a countless number of online shops. You can also use PayPal to pay your friends - for example, it's a convenient way to split the phone bill with your room-mate, send cash to your kids in college, or send cash to someone in another country. Better yet, you can also earn a referral bonus of up to $100 each time someone signs up for a PayPal account using your referral URL!

Thanks So Much--And Good Luck!!!

cydewaze said:
And a few scammers, like the one right above you.
Didn't even read his or her full post.

Hopefully he or she isn't a scammer like you claim and just new to the busisness and hasn't found a legitimate oppertunity.

Also not sure if I can agree with your sig "The only thing worse than being slow is being slow when you were once fast." Nothing wrong with having glory days:)

So basically your saying it would be worse to be Lance Armstrong then myself:)

I found an easy way to make money. Im a student and dont have any time for a job so I use this and its very sufficient for an alternate income and may make a dent in any debts. go to www.surfjunky.com/?r=strip5150 i came across this two months ago and got my first check for 31 bucks. sign up and just let it run, it worked best for me while i was studying out of books and just let the comp run.

hopefully it works out for you guys, just another suggestion

Matt

XC Racer said:
Yes I know we all need money, but i'm only 13, well... nearling 14, and I need money for a better bike. The Acera and Aftermarket components on my budget Merida arn't going to well, and not to mention the weight...

In Liverpool if we need money we go out on the rob. Its a scouse tradition. As you're only young your best bet is old people who are pretty much defenseless - especially if you arm yourself with a good nasty looking weapon.

Get yourself a nice big hammer and wait outside the post office on pension day. Try concealing the weaponery until it is time to use it - you dont want to give the game away or call unwanted attention to yourself. When you see a doddery looking one follow them for a bit until they're somewhere quiet then ask them nicely for all their money. Something along the lines of 'Gimme all your f***ing money or I'll stick this ****ing hammer through your ****ing head until it comes out your ****.' No need to be rude remember.

The problem with pensioners is that they only ever carry about 50 quid on them so your new bike is going take a lot of work. Plus you're going to need to buy a new hammer - maybe per pensioner if they're being stubborn (there's nothing worse than a bloody hammer) and that just adds to your overheads.

If you really want to get on that bike quickly your best bet is the good old fashioned bank job. Yeah I know its not exactly original and yes everyone does it but if you do a decent job it really pays off.

Best of all with a couple of quid for a french stick and a tea towel from Tescos you've got all the equipment you need. Plus you'll have your lunch and a nice present for your mum in your hands for after the job.

The only thing that goes wrong with the 'french stick' method is if you get a mouthy one behind the counter. Normally with a sawn-off you'd take out a couple of heros to show them you mean business but obviously you dont have that option. The way around this is to practice your 'menacing' face in front of the mirror before you do the job. Do your homework.

And remember robbing can be a lot of fun so dont just think of it as a job think of it as goal.

MichaelB said:
In Liverpool if we need money we go out on the rob. Its a scouse tradition. As you're only young your best bet is old people who are pretty much defenseless - especially if you arm yourself with a good nasty looking weapon.

Get yourself a nice big hammer and wait outside the post office on pension day. Try concealing the weaponery until it is time to use it - you dont want to give the game away or call unwanted attention to yourself. When you see a doddery looking one follow them for a bit until they're somewhere quiet then ask them nicely for all their money. Something along the lines of 'Gimme all your f***ing money or I'll stick this ****ing hammer through your ****ing head until it comes out your ****.' No need to be rude remember.

The problem with pensioners is that they only ever carry about 50 quid on them so your new bike is going take a lot of work. Plus you're going to need to buy a new hammer - maybe per pensioner if they're being stubborn (there's nothing worse than a bloody hammer) and that just adds to your overheads.

If you really want to get on that bike quickly your best bet is the good old fashioned bank job. Yeah I know its not exactly original and yes everyone does it but if you do a decent job it really pays off.

Best of all with a couple of quid for a french stick and a tea towel from Tescos you've got all the equipment you need. Plus you'll have your lunch and a nice present for your mum in your hands for after the job.

The only thing that goes wrong with the 'french stick' method is if you get a mouthy one behind the counter. Normally with a sawn-off you'd take out a couple of heros to show them you mean business but obviously you dont have that option. The way around this is to practice your 'menacing' face in front of the mirror before you do the job. Do your homework.

And remember robbing can be a lot of fun so dont just think of it as a job think of it as goal.
...and don't forget the training benefit when you make your getaway!

MAKE EASY MONEY WITH 6 DOLLARS

I was flat broke and looking for ways to make money and turn my life around when I found this letter on the internet I can't belive this actually works, but IT DOES!!!! Start Making Money.. TODAY!!! Ok, a couple months ago I was out of work and looking for a quick easy way to make money. Well I turned to my trusty internet to find some answers to my money problems. Low and Behold I found this easy way to make money. All it costs is $6.00... That's it... that and the cost of stamps, so lets say about $8.oo. But it turns into soooo much more. I Know what you are
thinking, it just wouldn't work 'cause too many people would scheme
their way out of actually paying the $6. Well, let me tell you, A LOT of
people are willing to give up $6 in order make hundreds upon thousands.

Ok, Here's the deal. You have to ACTUALLY send the money or you won't get yours. That's how it works. You send six people one dollar each and ask to be put on their mailing list. You are paying for a service which makes this legal, and they add your name to THEIR list that they send out. It's great... Here's what you do... First, you need to print this out, or copy and paste to your computer's notepad. That way, you can add your name later and you will have all the info you need. Follow directions EXACTLY and you will start receiving money withing a week or two.
Here Goes....

STEP 1: Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on each piece of paper; PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST. Now get 6 US $1.00 bills and place ONE inside EACH of the 6 pieces of paper so the bill will not be seen through the envelope (to prevent thievery). Next, place one paper in each of the 6 envelopes and seal them. You should now have 6 sealed envelopes, each with a piece of paper stating the above phrase, your name and address, and a $1.00 bill. What you are doing is creating a service. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! You are requesting a legitimate service and you are paying for it! Mailing
Addresses:
[1] Joy Moore
400 S Kinsley Drive
Los Angeles, Ca 90020-3224

[2] Matt O'neill
15 Indian Trail Rd.
Randolph, NJ 07869

[3] Andy Kongvongxay
2455 West Capital Ave. #145
West Sacramento, CA 95691

[4] Calvin H 1310 Waverly Ave
San Antonio, TX 78201

[5] Moe.W 8247 Halle circle
North Ridgeville, Oh 44039

[6] Pan Grothaus
P.O. BOX 930
Summit, SD 57266

STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see
above, move the other names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc...) and add YOUR Name as number 6 on the list.

STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as close to original as possible. Now, post your amended article to at least 200 newsgroups. (I think there are close to 24,000 groups) All you need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more money you make! PLEASE REMEMBER that this program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity of the participants and by their carefully adhering to the directions. Look at it this way. If you are of integrity, the program will continue and the money that so many others have received will come your way. NOTE: You may want to retain every name and address sent to you, either on a computer or hard copy and keep the notes people send you. This VERIFIES that you are truly providing a service. (Also, it might be a good idea to wrap the $1 bill in dark paper to reduce the risk of mail theft.)

---DIRECTIONS ----- FOR HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS------------ Step 1) You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own posting. Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and drag your cursor to the bottom of this document, and select 'copy' from the edit menu. This will copy the entire letter into the computer's memory. Step 2) Open a blank 'notepad' file and place your cursor at the top of the blank page. From the 'edit' menu select 'paste'. This will paste a copy of
the letter into notepad so that you can add your name to the list. Step 3) Save your new notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to do your postings in different settings, you'll always have this file to go back to. Step 4) Use
Netscape or Internet explorer and try searching for various newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards, chat sites, discussions.) For example, log on to any search engine like yahoo.com, altavista.com, google.com. Then search with keyword subjects like money making message board, money making forum, millionaire message board, etc. You will find tons of message boards. Click one by one then you will find the option: Post new message. Step 5) Visit these message boards and post this article as a new message by highlighting the text of this letter and selecting paste from the edit menu. Fill in the Subject, this will be the header that everyone sees as they scroll through the list of postings in a particular group, click the post message button. You're done with your first one! Congratulations...

THAT'S IT! All you have to do is jump to different newsgroups and post away, after you get the hang of it, it will take
about 30 seconds for each newsgroup! **REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE!! BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200** That's it! You will begin receiving money from around the world within days!
You may eventually want to rent a P.O.Box due to the large amount of mail you will receive. If you wish to stay anonymous, you can invent a name to use, as long as the postman will deliver it.
**JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT.

This is so easy, I don't know why everyone isn't doing it. You have to actually send the money, it's only $6 plus stamps, so why not try it. I am telling you, it works. Good luck all!!!!

Pan said:
[1] Joy Moore
400 S Kinsley Drive
Los Angeles, Ca 90020-3224

[2] Matt O'neill
15 Indian Trail Rd.
Randolph, NJ 07869

[3] Andy Kongvongxay
2455 West Capital Ave. #145
West Sacramento, CA 95691

[4] Calvin H 1310 Waverly Ave
San Antonio, TX 78201

[5] Moe.W 8247 Halle circle
North Ridgeville, Oh 44039

[6] Pan Grothaus
P.O. BOX 930
Summit, SD 57266

Thanks for the leads:)

Did you hear about the fish that wone the lotto?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Poor thing died when he came on land to try to collect.

PS Thought of the day if God wanted us to ues the metric system Jesus would have had 10 deciplies:)

I came up with a way for me to make money online without being an affiliate or spending a lot of money and I can show you how. I give you all the tools that you need to advertise and step-by-step instructions to get you started. You also get my personal email address if you have any questions. No, it's not an autoresponder and I do not give out your email address to anyone else. Once you join, you get paid through your own Paypal account and website (I give you all the websites that you'll need) that you can modify. I never touch or see your money. Making money online is easy once you know how. Aren't you tired of making others wealthy? What if you could keep 100% of your profits?
Visit http://reallymakemoneyfromhome.com/and I'll show you

XC Racer said:
Caddy at a golf course. If you are good you can get 25 bucks or more cash for a round. Pretty good for your age. Hell, I used to do it in college on the weekends for money. Do that every weekend and you are on your way. Then mow some lawns. That should be good for 20 or so a pop too.

Okay, I will have to admit skipping pages two and three (so apologies if this has already been mentioned).

Go to a local business (accounting firm or lawyers), make an appointment with one of the partners. Take in a letter from your lbs with the bike that you want.

Now explain your goal to the partner. Then tell him you are wanting a job filing to earn money for the bike.

Firstly, you earn the money in a job that is well suited to school hours. The partners get to pay you AU$5-10p/h as opposed to the AU$16-20 they would pay an adult.

Secondly, you never ever know where your career is going to end up. You just may want to become a lawyer or an accountant, and some experience in these firms will give you a real look at what goes on inside.

Win-win for all.

Accountants, lawyers, the type of firms with lots and lots of filing to be done. Usuallly they have huge filing systems, but the accountants and lawyers just dump the files in a dumping place and leave it for the office staff to put them away. There would be at least 10 hours of filing per week in those places.

sounds gross but one kid in our nieghbouhood is charging $10 a pop for picking up dog **** from peoples yards? dont know if he has much business, but I thought it was original.

I have 2 grown children and if they needed something badly enough that they couldnt afford I would hire them to do certain chores on a regular basis e.g oil changes, car washing/vacuming, dog walking grass cutting etc, each week I would pay for $20 or so depending on chores done. it would take you a year but saving and waiting is a good lesson to learn... good luck

If you know me, you know I don't believe in wasting time or money, so you know this has got to be it. This is NO B.S.!!! Check this out; it makes too much sense not to work. If you believe in karma, let it work for you!

Ok, you are talking to the biggest skeptic; however, I just wanted to let everyone know that the PayPal thing works... I have been posting for almost a week and have already had a GREAT response. I have done the survey thing, other work at home opportunities, you name it, but this PayPal list system is only thing that gets you fast money...real fast money... It’s more then just a list ...It’s a movement. Its statement that Americans still believe in something... Its shows that people still have trust/hope in their fellow man.....Whether you get on my list or some else’s... PayPal People Keep Posting!!!!!!!

Get Your PAYPAL CASH Gift Today!

With just $5 and a Paypal PREMIER or BUSINESS account, you could make THOUSANDS in 2 SIMPLE STEPS!

READ THIS VERY CAREFULLY THEN READ IT AGAIN. THIS IS FAST. THIS IS NOT THE ONE YOU WILL BE WAITING TO WORK GUARANTEED-you will have $10,000 in two weeks. Only $5, a Paypal PREMIER or BUSINESS account and 30 min are all to get this going.

GIFTING MADE EASY: PLEASE READ ON TO FIND OUT HOW...

If you want to make a few thousand dollars real quick, then please take a moment to read and understand this program I'm sharing with you. NO IT'S NOT what you think. YOU DON'T have to send $5 to five or six people to buy a report, receipt or get on their mailing list.

Nor will you need to invest more money later to get things going. THIS IS THE FASTEST, EASIEST PROGRAM EVER, you will be able to complete it in LESS THAN 30 MINUTES and you will never forget the day you first viewed this online.

This is the FASTEST and EASIEST way to earn serious money online that you've ever seen so far in the history of the Internet! This program works no matter what country you are in, or what currency you use. It doesn't matter how old or how young you are. And you certainly won't need any special knowledge or talent. You won't need to run a website, or make phone calls, or make photocopies, or send out letters through the mail, or pay for advertising, etc. The only things you will need are:

* An email address

* A Premier or Business PayPal account with at least $5 deposited in it

* 30 minutes of your time

ONLY 2 SIMPLE AND EASY STEPS!

If you are doing other programs, by all means stay with them. The more the merrier, BUT PLEASE READ ON!! First of all, there are only TWO POSITIONS, not four, five or six like many other programs. This program is more realistic and much, MUCH FASTER. Because it is so easy, the response rate for this program is VERY HIGH and VERY FAST, and you will receive your reward in FOURTEEN DAYS. That's only TWO WEEKS - not one or two months...Just in time for next months BILLS.

TRUE STORY --> June Alscar tells how she ran this gifting summation four times last year. The first time, she received $6,000+ in cash in two weeks and then $14,000+ in cash the next three times.

When this program is continued, as it should be, EVERYONE PROFITS!! DON'T BE AFRAID to send gifts to strangers. It will come back to you ten folds. A person can gift you up to $10,000 per year and you don't have to report it to the IRS.

THIS CAN AND WILL WORK FOR YOU!

HERE ARE THE DETAILS:

Post this letter in 50 message boards, chat rooms, or newsgroups. You don't need to post 200 like others programs or email 40 people just to get started. Even if you are already in a program like the send six dollars to six people, CONTINUE IT and stay with it. THOSE DO PAY OUT, but do yourself a favor, DO THIS ONE TODAY as well, RIGHT NOW!!! It is simple and takes a very small investment, only $5 and a Paypal PREMIER or BUSINESS account. IT WORKS AND IS DONE IN 2 SIMPLE AND EASY STEPS!

This program WILL PAY FASTER before the other programs you are working on even trickle in! Just give one person $5. THAT'S IT! Follow the simple instructions and in two weeks, you should have $10,000 because most PEOPLE WILL RESPOND due to the LOW ONE TIME INVESTMENT, SPEED AND HIGH PROFIT POTENTIAL. PLUS, since it's done all ONLINE, there is no time wasted mailing out letters and such!! We are not even figuring a 10% response! So let's all keep it going and help each other in these tough times. We all owe money to bill collectors, and creditors. But, with this, if people take the time to help each other, the good fortune will follow. SO, Take the measly minutes this SIMPLE and REWARDING program offers and give the gift that gives back TODAY!.

Simply send a $5 gift to the person at POSITION #1, if your birthday is between JAN 1 THRU JUNE 30, OR, if your birthday is between JULY 1 THRU DEC 31, send the gift to the person at POSITION # 2.

POSITION #1 (January-June Birthdays) [email protected]

POSITION#2 (July-December Birthdays) [email protected]

HERE'S WHAT YOU NEED TO DO. . .

STEP 1: Ok, if you're not already a PayPal user, the very first thing you need to do is use the PayPal link below and SIGN UP. It takes just two minutes! Here's the URL: http://www.paypal.com Be sure to use this link so you can sign up for a free PREMIER or BUSINESS account. You'll need to have a PREMIER or BUSINESS account (and not a PERSONAL account) otherwise you won't be able to receive credit card payments from other people.

STEP 2: It is an undeniable law of the universe that we must first give in order to receive. So the first thing to do when you have your Premier/Business PayPal account is to IMMEDIATELY send a $5 payment from your PayPal account to the email address in the position (1 or 2 - depending on your birthday in the timeline), along with a note saying: "HERE IS A $5 GIFT FOR YOU." Be certain to add this note, as this is what KEEPS THIS PROGRAM LEGAL. Instructions on how to send a payment are under "SEND MONEY" at the Paypal Site. It's so Easy!!

When you send your $5 payment to either address in the list, do it with a great big smile on your face because "as you sow, so shall you reap"! After you have transferred a $5 payment to the email address, something very eerie happens. It gives you an indescribable, overwhelming sense of certainty, belief and conviction in the system. You've just proved to yourself that, because you have done it, there must be a great number of other people ready to do exactly the same. Thus you have now seen for yourself, first hand, that this business actually works!

REMOVE the email address you are replacing (the one you sent $5 to), and REPLACE it with your own email address. REMEMBER: Use the same EMAIL ADDRESS that is used with YOUR Paypal account! !

Paste your newly typed email address over the old one and then post to 50 Message Boards, Chat Rooms, or Newsgroups. DON'T MULL OVER IT, JUST 30 MIN OF YOUR TIME, THAT'S IT THERE IS NO MORE TO DO!! ACT FAST AND GET THE GIFT. HONESTY AND INTEGRITY MAKE THIS PLAN WORK!! DO UNTO OTHERS AS YOU WOULD HAVE THEM DO UNTO YOU!

YOUR NAME COULD CYCLE FOR A LONG TIME! THIS MAKES IT THE GIFT THAT KEEPS ON GIVING. This is excellent seed money to start or expand a business, buy your dream home, car and pay off whatever bills you may have. Good luck and God Bless. Play fairly and good fortune will follow.

WHY THIS PROGRAM WORKS: Straight to the point, the reason this program is SO SUCCESSFUL is because this in 50 different message boards, there are only TWO outcomes (1) A person's birthday will fall on the same half as yours YOU GET $5.00..OR (2) A person's birthday will fall on the other half of the timeline, therefore, YOU STAY IN YOUR POSITION posted in 50 other MESSAGE BOARDS, etc.

BOTTOMLINE: Either you get the $5 or your name gets passed on for other people to give YOU $5 or pass YOUR name on to other people that will. It makes you think though, the more you post YOUR OWN POSTS, the BETTER the results! 4 FACTORS THAT MAKE THIS PROGRAM SO SUCCESSFUL:

* EXTREMELY FAST RESPONSE
* EXTREMELY HIGH RESPONSE RATE
* UNLIMITED PROFIT POTENTIAL
* QUICK, SIMPLE AND CHEAP TO GET STARTED

So there it is. You now have the knowledge that will enable you to make over $10,000 within the next few weeks. The only thing that can hold you back now is a lack of faith or a lack of self-belief. However, any doubts you may currently have will disappear within a few days of putting this plan into practice. Trust me on this! You certainly won't regret it.

Best Regards

P.S. Does this sound too good? Well maybe to some skeptics it is. But it actually works, and is worth the 30 minutes of your time now. So, just make a nice cup of tea and get started on it now. After all, you can't lose, and you stand to gain more in the next few weeks than many people earn in a year!

Ebay can make you money. The best way to see what sells is to surf it. Find something that you can sell that already is popular. You can also think of one thing that is not on there and just give it a try. You need to really figure out the best categories for where to list it. Follow what other people are doing and place the product properly.

There are numerous ways to make money online or offline. Buying and selling popular items for a profit would be a good way. In addition sell your unwanted items in a flea market. Online you could make money for instance writing articles, posting in forums, completing surveys and offers.

I wish I knew. I am looking for ideas myself. I just keep searching online for things that I might can do. You can earn a little online, but it's not a whole lot. At least nothing I've found so far.