Money Making Ideas

There are a lot of different online jobs that you can do. They aren't perfect money makers, but any amount of money helps sometimes. You can use sites to take surveys, or you could also sell things online.

XC Racer said:
I need US$1000+ within the next 12 months. Any Ideas?
Yes I know we all need money, but i'm only 13, well... nearling 14, and I need money for a better bike. The Acera and Aftermarket components on my budget Merida arn't going to well, and not to mention the weight...
So, any Ideas? I've already thought of ebay, but dont know what really sells...
You could easily hit around $ 1000 per month, within the next 12 months if you're prepared to work hard. Many people make even more than that on eBay. However, you shouldn't limit yourself only to eBay, try Amazon and Craigslist as well to reach more potential buyers.

Pretty much everything sells on eBay, you just need to take some time to research if the goods you're selling move at a fast rate. Check out other similar listings on eBay, if you're noticing that particular goods are selling consistently on a weekly basis, then this is a good sign.

At first it may seem that making money online is really hard and only a handful of people are able to earn anything although things are different. AS a beginner it may seem hard but it isn't actually. I have been myself writing articles for years now and make a steady 100$-200$ a month extra income with only couple hours of work.