Mongoose Scorch 149.00 - Is This A Good Buy?

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
> S o r n i wrote:
>
>> Ride-A-Lot wrote:
>>
>>> http://www.davewilson.cc/Bike/Pics/DSCN1519.JPG
>>>
>>> Dude, tame those brows! I know they stop the sweat from going in
>>> your eyes, but why would you want to look like Andy Rooney?

>> That snow or cocaine on that front tire?!?
>>
>> Bill "mmmmm, snnnooowwwww" S.
>>

> From what I read he lines in South Florida, so if it is near Miami it
> must be blow.

Dr. Freud is somewhere smiling at that one.

Bill "or was it intentional?" S.

S o r n i wrote:

> Ride-A-Lot wrote:
>
>>S o r n i wrote:

>>>That snow or cocaine on that front tire?!?
>>>
>>>Bill "mmmmm, snnnooowwwww" S.
>>>

>> From what I read he lines in South Florida, so if it is near Miami it
>>must be blow.

> Dr. Freud is somewhere smiling at that one.
>
> Bill "or was it intentional?" S.

:)

OK. I'll chaulk this one up to Freud, but that was a pretty good
slip-up that still made sense.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

news:[email protected]...

<http://www.thesportsauthority.com/product/index.jsp?productId=1441290&cp=11
> >> 60099.886959&clickid=body_bestsellgcat_txt&parentPage=family>

> > You can't control it coming out your nose?
> >
> > A good yut every now and then makes me feel better. Instant
> > satisfaction . . whereas diarrhea takes its sweet-ass time.
> >
> > cc

> No. Must be genetic because my brother has the same affliction. We call it
> the "Tri-Stream". Very uncomfortable.

Holy ****, dude. That is seriously a curse. You might consider terminating
your family tree so as to save the rest of humanity from this gross defect.
You poor ******* ;)

cc

cc wrote:
> "MattB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> cc wrote:
>>> "MattB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>> news:[email protected]...

<http://www.thesportsauthority.com/product/index.jsp?productId=1441290&cp=11

>>> You can't control it coming out your nose?
>>>
>>> A good yut every now and then makes me feel better. Instant
>>> satisfaction . . whereas diarrhea takes its sweet-ass time.
>>>
>>> cc

>> No. Must be genetic because my brother has the same affliction. We
>> call it the "Tri-Stream". Very uncomfortable.
>>

> Holy ****, dude. That is seriously a curse. You might consider
> terminating your family tree so as to save the rest of humanity from
> this gross defect. You poor ******* ;)
>
> cc

Too late. I've reproduced. Maybe he won't get the curse (haven't noticed).

cc wrote:
> "MattB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> cc wrote:
>>> "MattB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>> news:[email protected]...

<http://www.thesportsauthority.com/product/index.jsp?productId=1441290&cp=11

>>> You can't control it coming out your nose?
>>>
>>> A good yut every now and then makes me feel better. Instant
>>> satisfaction . . whereas diarrhea takes its sweet-ass time.
>>>
>>> cc

>> No. Must be genetic because my brother has the same affliction. We
>> call it the "Tri-Stream". Very uncomfortable.
>>

> Holy ****, dude. That is seriously a curse. You might consider
> terminating your family tree so as to save the rest of humanity from
> this gross defect. You poor ******* ;)
>
> cc

you haven't lived until you have kids with flu in bunkbeds. Little brother
sticks his head out to see what all the fuss is abou,t big brother in the
top bunk pukes, .... all we can say is "oops".

"pas" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> cc wrote:
> > "MattB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...

<http://www.thesportsauthority.com/product/index.jsp?productId=1441290&cp=11

> you haven't lived until you have kids with flu in bunkbeds. Little brother
> sticks his head out to see what all the fuss is abou,t big brother in the
> top bunk pukes, .... all we can say is "oops".

How do you keep from laughing hysterically? I know my sense of humor is
cracked sometimes, but I'm sure I would drop to the floor rolling in
laughter if I witnessed that (or even the aftermath, for that matter).

cc

cc wrote:
> "pas" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> you haven't lived until you have kids with flu in bunkbeds. Little
>> brother sticks his head out to see what all the fuss is abou,t big
>> brother in the top bunk pukes, .... all we can say is "oops".
>>

> How do you keep from laughing hysterically? I know my sense of humor
> is cracked sometimes, but I'm sure I would drop to the floor rolling
> in laughter if I witnessed that (or even the aftermath, for that
> matter).
>
> cc

we still laugh about it 12 years later!! Kids are very entertaining at
times. Especially little ones.
penny

pas wrote:
> cc wrote:
>
>>"pas" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>news:[email protected]...
>>
>>>you haven't lived until you have kids with flu in bunkbeds. Little
>>>brother sticks his head out to see what all the fuss is abou,t big
>>>brother in the top bunk pukes, .... all we can say is "oops".
>>>

>>How do you keep from laughing hysterically? I know my sense of humor
>>is cracked sometimes, but I'm sure I would drop to the floor rolling
>>in laughter if I witnessed that (or even the aftermath, for that
>>matter).
>>
>>cc

> we still laugh about it 12 years later!! Kids are very entertaining at
> times. Especially little ones.
> penny

Hey, it could've been diarrhea ;-)

--
Slacker

> Hey, it could've been diarrhea ;-)

Only in a-m-b would people be talking about diarrhea flying into other
people's mouths... in a thread dedicated to inferior mountain bikes...

--
Phil, Squid-in-Training

ZX6R says:

>Only in a-m-b would people be talking about diarrhea flying into other
>people's mouths... in a thread dedicated to inferior mountain bikes...

Oh, DAMN!!!! I thought this was cross-posted to soc.environment.girlie-men

Steve

Ride-A-Lot <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Dave Wilson wrote:
>
> > [email protected] (Walter Cronkite) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

[...]
> http://www.davewilson.cc/Bike/Pics/DSCN1519.JPG
>
> Dude, tame those brows! I know they stop the sweat from going in your
> eyes, but why would you want to look like Andy Rooney?

I started to post this eyebrow link
http://news.siu.edu/photos/cronkite.jpg
and ask about pots and kettles, but then I realized I had the wrong
guy.

Anyway, that's not me, that's Rob. I'm behind the camera phone. I'm
much better looking; I think the skin rash and the ooze just add
character. Not sure how I'm going to pass along the fashion tip to
Rob, so maybe I'll just wait until the next time he passes out and do
a little eyebrow trim on him. Purely for his own good.

And that's sugar sand on the tire. About the same consistency as
granulated sugar. No rain + sugar sand = no fun. Or maybe it's
cocaine. I don't know.

Dave
www.davewilson.cc

Dave Wilson wrote:

> Ride-A-Lot <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
>
>>Dave Wilson wrote:
>>

>>>[email protected] (Walter Cronkite) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

> [...]
>
>>http://www.davewilson.cc/Bike/Pics/DSCN1519.JPG
>>
>>Dude, tame those brows! I know they stop the sweat from going in your
>>eyes, but why would you want to look like Andy Rooney?

> I started to post this eyebrow link
> http://news.siu.edu/photos/cronkite.jpg
> and ask about pots and kettles, but then I realized I had the wrong
> guy.
>
> Anyway, that's not me, that's Rob. I'm behind the camera phone. I'm
> much better looking; I think the skin rash and the ooze just add
> character. Not sure how I'm going to pass along the fashion tip to
> Rob, so maybe I'll just wait until the next time he passes out and do
> a little eyebrow trim on him. Purely for his own good.
>
> And that's sugar sand on the tire. About the same consistency as
> granulated sugar. No rain + sugar sand = no fun. Or maybe it's
> cocaine. I don't know.
>
> Dave
> www.davewilson.cc

Ahh, I see. We have sugarsand in the pineys. No riding there in the
warm months.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws