Monica Blewinsky

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Jonas, Mar 21, 2003.

  1. Jonas

    Jonas Guest

    Below is more great cycling news from velonews.com. not only is monica's 15 minutes up her weight is
    up at least 15 pounds. she needs to eat a salad and buy a bike.

    Monica Lewinsky: In case you were lucky enough to miss the news, Ms. Lewinsky will be the host of a
    new reality show on Fox called "Mr. Personality," set to debut in April. Hello Fox!?!? Her 15
    minutes is up!

    www.velonews.com/news/fea/3636.0.html

    Tags:

  2. i' m visiting the bay area (oakland) with the racebike from march 28 till april 8th anyone has some
    advice on finding group rides or good training roads? are there any (small) races in that period
    (max 50 miles)? thanks

  3. "Jonas" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Below is more great cycling news from velonews.com. not only is monica's 15 minutes up her weight
    > is up at least 15 pounds. she needs to eat a salad and buy a bike.
    >
    > Monica Lewinsky: In case you were lucky enough to miss the news, Ms. Lewinsky will be the host of
    > a new reality show on Fox called "Mr. Personality," set to debut in April. Hello Fox!?!? Her 15
    > minutes is up!

    I do not concur about the 15 minutes. Some people consider her noteworthy enough to post about her
    new show in a bike racing newsgroup.

  4. Jim Feeley

    Jim Feeley Guest

  5. Wantagofast

    Wantagofast Guest

    I don't think being posted about in this group qualifies as part of anyone's 15 minutes of fame!

    > "Jonas" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > > Below is more great cycling news from velonews.com. not only is monica's 15 minutes up her
    > > weight is up at least 15 pounds. she needs to eat a salad and buy a bike.
    > >
    > > Monica Lewinsky: In case you were lucky enough to miss the news, Ms. Lewinsky will be the host
    > > of a new reality show on Fox called "Mr. Personality," set to debut in April. Hello Fox!?!? Her
    > > 15 minutes is up!
    >

    > I do not concur about the 15 minutes. Some people consider her noteworthy
    enough to post about her new show in a bike racing
    > newsgroup.

  6. "Wantagofast" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I don't think being posted about in this group qualifies as part of anyone's 15 minutes of fame!

    What I meant was that the original poster wrote that "her 15 minutes is up" but he is complicit in
    extending her 15 minutes.

    Her fame isn't up yet. Everyone still knows who she is. That is the definition of fame, even if
    its infamous.

  7. Dave

    Dave Guest

    > What I meant was that the original poster wrote that "her 15 minutes is up" but he is complicit in
    extending her 15 minutes.

    > Her fame isn't up yet. Everyone still knows who she is. That is the definition of fame, even if
    its infamous.

    Certainly can't be any worse than the Anna Nicole Smith show Dave

  8. I predict that this reality show is really going to suck.

  9. "Dave" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > > What I meant was that the original poster wrote that "her 15 minutes is up" but he is
    > > complicit in
    > extending her 15 minutes.
    > >
    > > Her fame isn't up yet. Everyone still knows who she is. That is the definition of fame, even if
    > its infamous.
    > >

    > Certainly can't be any worse than the Anna Nicole Smith show

    Just goes to show you that if a woman is fat and gives good head to rich and/or powerful men, they
    can get their own TV show. In Anna Nicole's case there was even a $100million bonus when the geezer
    kicked off. Is this a great country of what?

    Kurgan Gringioni proud to be an American

  10. Gopheur

    Gopheur Guest

    On Sun, 23 Mar 2003 18:37:57 +1200, Stewart Fleming <[email protected]> wrote:

    >I predict that this reality show is really going to suck.

    candyass pick, if ever there was one!

    g.

  11. "Wantagofast" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > I don't think being posted about in this group qualifies as part of anyone's 15 minutes of fame!

    > > "Jonas" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > > Below is more great cycling news from velonews.com. not only is monica's 15 minutes up her
    > > > weight is up at least 15 pounds. she needs to eat a salad and buy a bike.
    > > >
    > > > Monica Lewinsky: In case you were lucky enough to miss the news, Ms. Lewinsky will be the host
    > > > of a new reality show on Fox called "Mr. Personality," set to debut in April. Hello Fox!?!?
    > > > Her 15 minutes is up!

    That's okay, she will remind us that Monica and Bill was a whole lot better than this crap:

    http://www.wxy.spyw.com

  12. On 21 Mar 2003 10:27:25 -0800, [email protected] (Jonas) wrote:

    >Below is more great cycling news from velonews.com. not only is monica's 15 minutes up her weight
    >is up at least 15 pounds. she needs to eat a salad and buy a bike.
    >
    >Monica Lewinsky: In case you were lucky enough to miss the news, Ms. Lewinsky will be the host of a
    >new reality show on Fox called "Mr. Personality," set to debut in April. Hello Fox!?!? Her 15
    >minutes is up!
    >
    >www.velonews.com/news/fea/3636.0.html

    George W has a heart attack and dies. He goes to hell where the devil is waiting for him.

    "I don't know what to do here," says the devil. "You are on my list but I have no room for you. You
    definitely have to stay here, so I'll tell you what I'm going to do. I've got three folks here who
    weren't quite as bad as you. I'll let one of them go, but you have to take their place. I'll even
    let you decide who leaves."

    Bush thought that sounded pretty good, so he agreed.

    The devil opened the first room. In it was Richard Nixon and a large pool of water. He kept diving
    in and surfacing empty-handed over and over. Such was his fate in hell.

    "No!" Bush said. "I don't think so. I'm not a good swimmer and don't think I could do that all
    day long."

    The devil led him to the next room. In it was Tony Blair with a sledge hammer and a room full of
    rocks. All he did was swing the hammer, time after time.

    "No!" I've got this problem with my shoulder. I would be in constant agony if all I could do was
    break rocks all day." Commented George.

    The devil opened a third door. In it, Bush saw Bill Clinton lying on the floor with his arms staked
    over his head, and his legs staked in spread eagle pose.

    Bent over him was Monica Lewinsky, doing what she does best. Bush looked at this in disbelief for a
    while and finally said "Yeah, I can handle this."

    The devil smiled and said "Ok, Monica, you're free to go!"

    Stephen