Monkey Island, what gives?

On 2 Oct 2004 10:39:39 -0700, [email protected] (bentrider)
wrote in message <[email protected]>:

>I ran into this site and there's some pretty nasty things there.

I went there and found some idiot posting that the Brits know nothing
about lowracers, basedon a picture of two guys riding sports-class
bikes with tailboxes. One of the riders in the picture is very easily
identifiable as Mike Burrows. I think Mike does know a small amount
about lowracers...

Guy
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

bentrider wrote:

> I ran into this site and there's some pretty nasty things there. What's going on?
>
> http://www.sethj.com/monkeyisland/viewforum.php?f=2
>
> Just wondering?

It is a way for middle age men to act like they are still in junior high
school.

Fortunately many [1] of the participants are nothing like their online
Monkey Island personalities in real life.

[1] This should not be interpreted as saying some are like their Monkey
Island personalities in real life, just that insufficient information is
available.

--
Tom Sherman - Curmudgeon and Pedant

Hey Tom:
you are a big wimp.
you and your buddy,Tom Smith, didnot even do one ride with us this year all.
Yes,i'm a monkey boy and a older one at that and will out do you and yours any
time fatboy.
care to challenge me to a race or a long ride.
Thank you Earl
GRR,RANS V2
Ti Rush,Ti Pursuit

harv "No Hill" wrote:

> Motherfocking troll!

LOL!

So which monkey are you, Harv? ;)

--
Tom Sherman - Curmudgeon and Pedant

"Tom Sherman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> harv "No Hill" wrote:
>
>> Motherfocking troll!

> LOL!
>
> So which monkey are you, Harv? ;)
>
> --
> Tom Sherman - Curmudgeon and Pedant

It'll cost ya' more than a buncha Musa Accuminata Microcarpa to find out.
Harv, ills hills no. 10.

Guess Who I Am wrote:

> Hey Tom:
> you are a big wimp.
> you and your buddy,Tom Smith, didnot even do one ride with us this year all.
> Yes,i'm a monkey boy and a older one at that and will out do you and yours any
> time fatboy.
> care to challenge me to a race or a long ride.

This is just Earl's way of being friendly. ;)

--
Tom Sherman - Curmudgeon and Pedant