Monkey Island, what gives?

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by bentrider, Oct 2, 2004.

  1. bentrider

    bentrider Guest

    Tags:

  2. On 2 Oct 2004 10:39:39 -0700, [email protected] (bentrider)
    wrote in message <[email protected]>:

    >I ran into this site and there's some pretty nasty things there.

    I went there and found some idiot posting that the Brits know nothing
    about lowracers, basedon a picture of two guys riding sports-class
    bikes with tailboxes. One of the riders in the picture is very easily
    identifiable as Mike Burrows. I think Mike does know a small amount
    about lowracers...

    Guy
    http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

  3. Tom Sherman

    Tom Sherman Guest

    bentrider wrote:

    > I ran into this site and there's some pretty nasty things there. What's going on?
    >
    > http://www.sethj.com/monkeyisland/viewforum.php?f=2
    >
    > Just wondering?

    It is a way for middle age men to act like they are still in junior high
    school.

    Fortunately many [1] of the participants are nothing like their online
    Monkey Island personalities in real life.

    [1] This should not be interpreted as saying some are like their Monkey
    Island personalities in real life, just that insufficient information is
    available.

    --
    Tom Sherman - Curmudgeon and Pedant

  4. harv

    harv Guest

  5. Hey Tom:
    you are a big wimp.
    you and your buddy,Tom Smith, didnot even do one ride with us this year all.
    Yes,i'm a monkey boy and a older one at that and will out do you and yours any
    time fatboy.
    care to challenge me to a race or a long ride.
    Thank you Earl
    GRR,RANS V2
    Ti Rush,Ti Pursuit

  6. Tom Sherman

    Tom Sherman Guest

    harv "No Hill" wrote:

    > Motherfocking troll!

    LOL!

    So which monkey are you, Harv? ;)

    --
    Tom Sherman - Curmudgeon and Pedant

  7. harv

    harv Guest

    "Tom Sherman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > harv "No Hill" wrote:
    >
    >> Motherfocking troll!

    > LOL!
    >
    > So which monkey are you, Harv? ;)
    >
    > --
    > Tom Sherman - Curmudgeon and Pedant

    It'll cost ya' more than a buncha Musa Accuminata Microcarpa to find out.
    Harv, ills hills no. 10.

  8. Tom Sherman

    Tom Sherman Guest

    Guess Who I Am wrote:

    > Hey Tom:
    > you are a big wimp.
    > you and your buddy,Tom Smith, didnot even do one ride with us this year all.
    > Yes,i'm a monkey boy and a older one at that and will out do you and yours any
    > time fatboy.
    > care to challenge me to a race or a long ride.

    This is just Earl's way of being friendly. ;)

    --
    Tom Sherman - Curmudgeon and Pedant