Monkey Mountain Massacre competitors eat your hearts out.....CC has beat WT again!!!

big_h

Oct 24, 2001
I took part in the Rooiwal race in Pretoria yesterday (had an ave speed of 33,0km/h nogal!!!!) and our results were up when I looked at 16h00. I Laso received my very nifty race certificate by email. That was sent at 14h50. The cut off time of the race was 12h30. Well done Championchip!!!!!!! What else can the Monkey mountain men do exept to massacre Winningtime. Organisers wake up to the fact that there is better and more efficient service available. You as orbganisers do not have to carry the brunt and anger of competitors waiting for their results like the those who did the short distance at the Ride for Sight earlier in the year. CC also offers a very well managed website where you not only can get a stack of statistics about your own reults but you can also compare your results with your adversaries (very important) but you can also get a history of your previous CC results. Then they are also accurate, efficient and reliable. Makes you think doesnt it!!!!! (I also have no affiliation with CC at all, but I am alway impressed by good service)

Keep those wheels spinning!!!!!

Big H

Glad to see you enjoyed the race, BigH. Makes it even better when there is good service too.

Well Still waiting for my result, expect to be waiting for a lot longer. Championchip is light years ahead of winning time. I'm still hacked off I had to fork out cash to buy the chip.

When is winning time going to wake up. Enough whinning as the race was excellent !

No use crying over spilt milk mate, they are never going to wake up.

Quite interesting that WT's owner is quite busy in cycling. You should go and have a look at all his "Titles". That would also answer most of your questions as to why they are still using WT.

RalleighOke

Where can I view all these "titles" of the WT owner. Is this the Italian or local owner you are talking about?????

Big H