Monoplanar brake cpads

Wreckless Eric

Guest
Hello,

I have a set of Campy Monoplanar brakes, circa early 90's. I
think mine are Athena, although when these style brakes were 1st
introduced they were, I believe, Chorus.

Does anybody know if pads are available that will fit these
holders? The holders are round at the front, unlike Super/Neuvo
Record, but are chrome-plated steel, unlike their current pad
holders.

-Eric

--
Miss Baby was alright until me and Junior turned her head around.

Wreckless Eric wrote:
> I have a set of Campy Monoplanar brakes, circa early 90's. I
> think mine are Athena, although when these style brakes were 1st
> introduced they were, I believe, Chorus.
>
> Does anybody know if pads are available that will fit these
> holders? The holders are round at the front, unlike Super/Neuvo
> Record, but are chrome-plated steel, unlike their current pad
> holders.

We have the originals:
http://www.yellowjersey.org/cabrx.html

Kool Stop aftermarket pads are better stopping but you'd
have to round one end yourself (which seems tedious for just
a brake pad to me)

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org