rec.bicycles.marketplace · Public discussion

Montague Paratrooper 18" frame wanted

Started by Email address hidden · · Last activity · 1 post · 236 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.bicycles.marketplace
Published
21 July 2005
Last activity
21 July 2005
Original author
Email address hidden
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
236
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I'm looking for this frame in excellent condition. I have all the
    components to build the bike up so I don't need a complete bike.
    Thanks

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.