Bike Cafe · Public discussion

Montclair to Palm Springs?

Started by hillbasher · · Last activity · 1 post · 1,210 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Bike Cafe
Published
25 January 2007
Last activity
25 January 2007
Original author
hillbasher
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,210
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I am looking for anyone that might have the route description of the old MS 150 mile ride that started somewhere near Ontario and made its way all the way out to Palm Springs. I had it, and of course, lost it.
    I have time off in about 10 days and was thinking of riding out there,spending the night, and returning the next morning. Not sure if I am up to almost 200 miles in 2 days, but will find out by trying. Thanks in advance for any help. Bill

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.