Month End Report 4 (REALLY the last one!)

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Alan, Dec 1, 2005.

  1. Alan

    Alan Guest

    Another pound gone. 260/239/200.

    How odd!

    Tags:

  2. Hannah Gruen

    Hannah Gruen Guest

    "Alan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Another pound gone. 260/239/200.
    >
    > How odd!

    A slow motion whoosh... wonderful! I don't know why it is, but people on
    low-carb diets seem to often lose weight more in episodic fashion than
    gradually. I know that's been true for me. Just another reason not to get
    too alarmed when the scale hasn't budged for a while.

    Great work, Alan.

    HG

  3. Marengo

    Marengo Guest

    Hannah Gruen wrote:
    || "Alan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    || news:[email protected]
    ||| Another pound gone. 260/239/200.
    ||| How odd!
    || A slow motion whoosh... wonderful! I don't know why it is, but
    || people on low-carb diets seem to often lose weight more in episodic
    || fashion than gradually. I know that's been true for me. Just another
    || reason not to get too alarmed when the scale hasn't budged for a
    || while.
    || Great work, Alan.
    || HG

    Yes; my weight loss graph looks l=more like going down a staircase than a
    ramp. It's a whole series of small plateaus drops like steps.

    --
    Peter
    Website: http://users.thelink.net/marengo