Month End Report 4 (REALLY the last one!)

"Alan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Another pound gone. 260/239/200.
>
> How odd!

A slow motion whoosh... wonderful! I don't know why it is, but people on
low-carb diets seem to often lose weight more in episodic fashion than
gradually. I know that's been true for me. Just another reason not to get
too alarmed when the scale hasn't budged for a while.

Great work, Alan.

HG

Hannah Gruen wrote:
|| "Alan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
|| news:[email protected]...
||| Another pound gone. 260/239/200.
||| How odd!
|| A slow motion whoosh... wonderful! I don't know why it is, but
|| people on low-carb diets seem to often lose weight more in episodic
|| fashion than gradually. I know that's been true for me. Just another
|| reason not to get too alarmed when the scale hasn't budged for a
|| while.
|| Great work, Alan.
|| HG

Yes; my weight loss graph looks l=more like going down a staircase than a
ramp. It's a whole series of small plateaus drops like steps.

--
Peter
Website: http://users.thelink.net/marengo