Month end report

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Alan, Nov 28, 2005.

  1. Alan

    Alan Guest

    Not such a good month, but still moving in the right direction (very
    slowly): 260/242/200.

    Disappointed to only lose one pound in the last four weeks, but will
    keep going regardless.

    Tags:

  2. Try eating less and doing more exercise.

    --
    You take stupid to a new level. -- MFW

    "Alan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Not such a good month, but still moving in the right direction (very
    > slowly): 260/242/200.
    >
    > Disappointed to only lose one pound in the last four weeks, but will
    > keep going regardless.

  3. Alan

    Alan Guest

    Excellent suggestion.
    Thanks.

  4. Saffire

    Saffire Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    [email protected] says...
    > Not such a good month, but still moving in the right direction (very
    > slowly): 260/242/200.
    >
    > Disappointed to only lose one pound in the last four weeks, but will
    > keep going regardless.

    Good attitude! Sometimes it just takes time. I find that my body often
    makes adjustments during these longer lulls, and those adjustments are
    not necessarily reflected on the scale. So just stay the course and
    your body will thank you for it!

    --
    Saffire
    205/129/125

    *** This post originated in alt.support.diet.low-carb -- its appearance
    in any other forum is deceptive and unauthorized. ***