Month end report

Alan

Guest
Not such a good month, but still moving in the right direction (very
slowly): 260/242/200.

Disappointed to only lose one pound in the last four weeks, but will
keep going regardless.

Try eating less and doing more exercise.

--
You take stupid to a new level. -- MFW

"Alan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Not such a good month, but still moving in the right direction (very
> slowly): 260/242/200.
>
> Disappointed to only lose one pound in the last four weeks, but will
> keep going regardless.

In article <[email protected]>,
[email protected] says...
> Not such a good month, but still moving in the right direction (very
> slowly): 260/242/200.
>
> Disappointed to only lose one pound in the last four weeks, but will
> keep going regardless.

Good attitude! Sometimes it just takes time. I find that my body often
makes adjustments during these longer lulls, and those adjustments are
not necessarily reflected on the scale. So just stay the course and
your body will thank you for it!

--
Saffire
205/129/125

*** This post originated in alt.support.diet.low-carb -- its appearance
in any other forum is deceptive and unauthorized. ***