Monthly running data

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Cox, Dec 6, 2003.

  1. In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] wrote:
    > On Sun, 30 Nov 2003 18:53:16 +0000 (UTC), Donovan Rebbechi <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >>Running at a slow pace isn't a problem. Unless you're a very fast 200lb runner, going at
    >>10min/mile or slower is fine.
    >

    > Or if you are a lil treadmill jogger.
    >
    >>You should be able to lose close to 1lb/week on 20mpw at your weight. If you aren't losing that
    >>much, you need to adjust your diet.
    >>

    > Yeah, here's a guy to take advice on weight loss from. He weighs 150lbs wet, and

    157 excluding clothing on an empty bladder.

    > thinks he was "fat". Yet he will tell you how to lose weight, even though he's never had a weight
    > problem.

    Maybe we have differing standards, but I call this a weight problem:

    http://www.pegasus.rutgers.edu/~elflord/weights/littlefatty1.jpg
    http://www.pegasus.rutgers.edu/~elflord/weights/littlefatty2.jpg

    Cheers,

  2. bagpimp

    bagpimp Guest

    On Mon, 1 Dec 2003 02:29:06 +0000 (UTC), Donovan Rebbechi <[email protected]> wrote:

    >157 excluding clothing on an empty bladder.
    >
    >> thinks he was "fat". Yet he will tell you how to lose weight, even though he's never had a weight
    >> problem.
    >
    >Maybe we have differing standards, but I call this a weight problem:
    >
    >http://www.pegasus.rutgers.edu/~elflord/weights/littlefatty1.jpg
    >http://www.pegasus.rutgers.edu/~elflord/weights/littlefatty2.jpg

    You don't have a weight problem, you have a mental problem.