Monthly running data

In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] wrote:
> On Sun, 30 Nov 2003 18:53:16 +0000 (UTC), Donovan Rebbechi <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>Running at a slow pace isn't a problem. Unless you're a very fast 200lb runner, going at
>>10min/mile or slower is fine.
>

> Or if you are a lil treadmill jogger.
>
>>You should be able to lose close to 1lb/week on 20mpw at your weight. If you aren't losing that
>>much, you need to adjust your diet.
>>

> Yeah, here's a guy to take advice on weight loss from. He weighs 150lbs wet, and

157 excluding clothing on an empty bladder.

> thinks he was "fat". Yet he will tell you how to lose weight, even though he's never had a weight
> problem.

Maybe we have differing standards, but I call this a weight problem:

http://www.pegasus.rutgers.edu/~elflord/weights/littlefatty1.jpg
http://www.pegasus.rutgers.edu/~elflord/weights/littlefatty2.jpg

Cheers,

On Mon, 1 Dec 2003 02:29:06 +0000 (UTC), Donovan Rebbechi <[email protected]> wrote:

>157 excluding clothing on an empty bladder.
>
>> thinks he was "fat". Yet he will tell you how to lose weight, even though he's never had a weight
>> problem.
>
>Maybe we have differing standards, but I call this a weight problem:
>
>http://www.pegasus.rutgers.edu/~elflord/weights/littlefatty1.jpg
>http://www.pegasus.rutgers.edu/~elflord/weights/littlefatty2.jpg

You don't have a weight problem, you have a mental problem.