Moosemeat sends his thanks

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Moosemeat, Mar 5, 2004.

  1. Moosemeat

    Moosemeat Guest

    Hey girls I got the pictures but deleted the mail and lost your address so here is a thanks, I got a
    kick out of them.

    Tags:

  2. Curly Sue

    Curly Sue Guest

    On 5 Mar 2004 16:14:50 -0800, [email protected] (moosemeat) wrote:

    >Hey girls I got the pictures but deleted the mail and lost your address so here is a thanks, I got
    >a kick out of them.

    I have a feeling he's not talking about refrigerator photos...

  3. Nancy Young

    Nancy Young Guest

    moosemeat wrote:

    > Hey girls I got the pictures but deleted the mail and lost your address so here is a thanks, I got
    > a kick out of them.

    (laugh) We got a kick out of sending them. Feel better, my man.

    nancy

  4. Jmcquown

    Jmcquown Guest

    moosemeat wrote:
    > Hey girls I got the pictures but deleted the mail and lost your address so here is a thanks, I got a kick out of them.

    I have no idea what you're talking about... so here's a bunny with a pancake on it's head.

    Feel better!

    Jill