Me asks-<< If I get a 2004 dura ace crank do I need to buy a BB as well or is it all in one?
Quoted message said:Quoted message said:<BR><BR>
No 'BB' in the true sense, just two spin in bearings. The 'BB spindle' is incorporated into the
right crank arm, permanently attached, one big unit. The bearings are available as a separate part,
about $40 per pair.
Me ask-<< If I put above 2004 DA crank on my bike then can I use it with my rear 2003 9 speed DA
derailler and 9 speed chain, and 9speed ultegra STIs? >><BR><BR>
yes-probably-
Me-<< My current 9spd crank is worn out (well the chainrings atleast) and I was just thinking of
upgrading the crank for the bling factor! >><BR><BR>
BIG BLING!!-rings are about $75 for two, the new crank is $400+
Me- << Whats the dif between Dura Ace SPD-SL 7750 Pedals and the 2004 7800 pedals I see listed on
the shimano site now? Is it just the change of finish on them to match the new 04 polish? >><BR><BR>
Don't really know that one, probably just a finish thing to match..It'll be a couple of years before
these are made not compatible...;-)
Peter Chisholm Vecchio's Bicicletteria 1833 Pearl St. Boulder, CO, 80302
(303)440-3535 vecchios.comvecchios.comOpen ↗ "Ruote convenzionali costruite eccezionalmente bene"