More Abusive Email from a Typical Mountain Biker

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Mike Vandeman, Nov 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. X-Apparently-To: [email protected] via web80311.mail.yahoo.com; 14 Nov 2003
    05:47:57 -0800 (PST) Return-Path: <[email protected]> Received: from
    mailapps4-ext.prodigy.net (EHLO mailapps4-int.prodigy.net)
    (05.47.1.1) by mta826.mail.sc5.yahoo.com with SMTP; 14 Nov 2003 05:47:57 -0800 (PST)
    X-Originating-IP: [64.4.23.25] Received: from hotmail.com (law15-f25.law15.hotmail.com
    [64.4.23.25]) by mailapps4-int.prodigy.net (8.12.10/8.12.10) with ESMTP id
    hAEDlulg444428 for <[email protected]>; Fri, 14 Nov 2003 08:47:56 -0500 Received: from
    mail pickup service by hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC; Fri, 14 Nov 2003 05:47:55
    -0800 Received: from 130.209.6.43 by lw15fd.law15.hotmail.msn.com with HTTP; Fri, 14 Nov
    2003 13:47:55 GMT X-Originating-IP: [130.209.6.43] X-Originating-Email:
    [[email protected]] From: "David Bulloch" <[email protected]>
    To: [email protected] Subject: Your 'cause'.... Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 13:47:55 +0000
    Mime-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: text/plain; format=flowed Message-ID:
    <[email protected]> X-OriginalArrivalTime: 14 Nov 2003
    13:47:55.0662 (UTC) FILETIME=[E81E7AE0:01C3AAB5]

Have you ever stopped to perhaps consider the reason why mountain bikers and other countryside users
    never take you in the least bit seriously?

Is it your condescending attitude? "DUH" (quoted time and time again when presenting your arguments)

Is it the fact you brand us all liars? Who is to say your sources are correct? (Oh yeah you do, so
    they must be...)

Is it the fact you are in fact so abusive to everyone who doesn't share your blinkered viewpoint
    that they discount you as a crazy tree hugger? (I'm sure I saw that somewhere although as I can't
    back it up I'm obviously lying)

Perhaps if you spent a little more time developing social skills on par with the rest of the human
    race then you might have a little more success in your campaign to eradicate the human race (That is
    what your trying to achieve isnt it? Cause thats the only way we can cut our environmental impact
    down to zero) Also why do you insist on signing your self as Mike Vandeman Ph.d? Your doctorate
    isn't even remotely related to conservation for goodness sake, is it an ego thing?

In writing this email I don't honestly expect you to take the slightest bit of notice, however it
    would be nice if you perhaps thought about what I have said and if you have any response could you
    please not rehash the same luddite arguments. (liar, evil, vandal, blah blah blah...)

Yours Sincerely

David Bulloch

P.S. Did you ever stop to consider how much environmental damage the power station that provides
    energy for your computer causes. I do trust your not a hypocrite, in fact I can see why you are
    so bitter, the journey from UCLA to Harvard must have been one hell of a walk, anyone would
    moan after that...

help? (I spent the previous 8 years fighting auto dependence and road construction.)

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

Tags:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.