More accounts on US torture :

The logical solution would be to compensate the Palestinians a tidy sum and relocate them in countries such as Iran, Syria and Lybia e.t.c. That would bring us back to the state of affairs that existed before Islam ever held any claim to what is essentially a Jewish site.
Islam or the Islamic claim to the so-called Holy Land never actually materialised during the time Jesus was believed to have existed, sometime during the reign of Tiberius. Why should the Arabs be granted so many concessions when their historical link to these territories is so shallow and so many Arab countries could accommodate them?

Carrera said:
The logical solution would be to compensate the Palestinians a tidy sum and relocate them in countries such as Iran, Syria and Lybia e.t.c. That would bring us back to the state of affairs that existed before Islam ever held any claim to what is essentially a Jewish site.
Islam or the Islamic claim to the so-called Holy Land never actually materialised during the time Jesus was believed to have existed, sometime during the reign of Tiberius. Why should the Arabs be granted so many concessions when their historical link to these territories is so shallow and so many Arab countries could accommodate them?

Obverse, is that one could say that the majority of those jews in the territory of Israel were not there before 1948.
They were Europeans mostly.
So what entitlement, in reality, do they have with that territory ?
They had no roots in that territory prior to 1948, unlike the Palestinians who were living there at that time.

Unlike Israel, Palestine existed as a territory.
Although there is numerous references to Israel throughout history, there was never a specific territory called Israel.
There were provinces such as Judea, Gallilee etc.
But no entity called Israel.

The Palestinians who were forcibly displaced - unlike the occupiers - actually retain the deeds to that property now occupied.

The jewish claim on Jerusalem is predicated on the Temple of Solomon - of which only the Wailing Wall remains.
The Muslim claim is based upon the location of Al Aqsa (Dome of the Rock),
where the prophet Muhammad was said to have ascended in to heaven.

The territory of Jersusalem was under the control of the Ottomans from the 7th century to 1919.

FredC said:
I don't know whether this is a reasonable thought or not. I already know that Bush has no Jews in his family as far as can be ascertained, and certain people ascribe the Bush's as being of French origin (Boucher).
I've been checking out the Kerrys, and his Jewish family connections through the ages. I came to the conclusion that Bush would have been defeated in the Presidential Election had his opposition been a white anglo saxon protestant.
You see, the connection to Israel by Kerry would have been forced by Israel as a 'one of us' scenario. Perhaps people just voted for Bush again because of this reason.
Yes, being a northern liberal catholic hurt him. The only large contingent of catholics in the U.S., up until the 1970's, was New England. You won't find new england on any map but it comprises every state north of pennsylvania & new jersey, i believe. These people are referred to as "yankee's". They are thought of as being very different & not particularly liked by southerners even though our civil war was over 140 years ago. I live in the state which contained the former capitol of the rebel forces-Richmond (confederacy). People here are still polarized to a considerable degree. There was only one President who was a catholic & most people know what happened inre to that administration. Many people here view catholicism w/ distrust just as henry VIII did'nt particularly care for getting his orders from Rome. The electorate here has the same concern, that our president won't put america's interest first but the vaticans.

FredC said:
I don't know whether this is a reasonable thought or not. I already know that Bush has no Jews in his family as far as can be ascertained, and certain people ascribe the Bush's as being of French origin (Boucher).
I've been checking out the Kerrys, and his Jewish family connections through the ages. I came to the conclusion that Bush would have been defeated in the Presidential Election had his opposition been a white anglo saxon protestant.
You see, the connection to Israel by Kerry would have been forced by Israel as a 'one of us' scenario. Perhaps people just voted for Bush again because of this reason.
Although i would have voted for my newspaper boy over bush, kerry was a bad candidate for these reasons, feel free to correct/amend-Northerner, catholic, liberal & outspoken-millionaire wife. Not a good combination for a predominately protestant/patriarchal society. I only voted for him because I detest Bush & all that he stands for w/ the power of a 1000 super-nova's ;)

limerickman said:
Obverse, is that one could say that the majority of those jews in the territory of Israel were not there before 1948.
They were Europeans mostly.
So what entitlement, in reality, do they have with that territory ?
They had no roots in that territory prior to 1948, unlike the Palestinians who were living there at that time.

Unlike Israel, Palestine existed as a territory.
Although there is numerous references to Israel throughout history, there was never a specific territory called Israel.
There were provinces such as Judea, Gallilee etc.
But no entity called Israel.

The Palestinians who were forcibly displaced - unlike the occupiers - actually retain the deeds to that property now occupied.

The jewish claim on Jerusalem is predicated on the Temple of Solomon - of which only the Wailing Wall remains.
The Muslim claim is based upon the location of Al Aqsa (Dome of the Rock),
where the prophet Muhammad was said to have ascended in to heaven.

The territory of Jersusalem was under the control of the Ottomans from the 7th century to 1919.
Quick question (two, really)-What has been the primary cause of wars in history? What is the contention of lands, in the current state of israel, predicated upon?
Answer, to both questions-Religion. Blow the place up, a "sodom & gemorrah part II"; as it were, & start from scratch. Give 72 hrs. notice for women, children & the thinking adult populace (which would'nt be many, mind you, judging from their childish behavior) to vacate the area. After the explosion, let those who want to live there stake their claims. Problem solved. I am tired of U.S. Taxpayer money funding those zealots/zionists (jew's & palestinians) in a failed endeavor. It's like the drug war. What a joke-both situations.

davidmc said:
Quick question (two, really)-What has been the primary cause of wars in history? What is the contention of lands, in the current state of israel, predicated upon?
Answer, to both questions-Religion. Blow the place up, a "sodom & gemorrah part II"; as it were, & start from scratch. Give 72 hrs. notice for women, children & the thinking adult populace (which would'nt be many, mind you, judging from their childish behavior) to vacate the area. After the explosion, let those who want to live there stake their claims. Problem solved. I am tired of U.S. Taxpayer money funding those zealots/zionists (jew's & palestinians) in a failed endeavor. It's like the drug war. What a joke-both situations.

Before I start, anti-Catholicism is alive and well in the USA.
RC's are distrusted by the essentially Protestant majority in the USA.
Kennedy was the only Catholic President in the history of the USA.
That's a very small representation in what is a reasonably large segment of your population.

The Palestinians may well be agreeable to the solution proposed by Ami Ayalon : move everything back to pre-1967.
This solution is dependent upon the people being honest and being prepared to work for a solution.
The honest broker has to be the USA in all of this - the US can compel the main players.

FredC said:
I must tell the Moderator of your great publishings at once. Spoofing is it? I'm not.
Fred, I'm starting to lose respect for you. You post your sarcastic ****..(which personally doesn't offend me in the least)Then, you go running to the moderator when someone plays your same game? Didn't you already run to the moderator before and get someone blasted off here? Haven't you complained yourself about other posters on another site getting your banned? Sounds to me like this squirmy dude has got you all flustered...Can't you win a battle of wits with this guy without running to tell mommy???

BTW how are Polly and Perl???

limerickman said:
You actually mentioned anti-semitic in your first message to this thread
Message 29 reads :

Like I said, go away and brush up on your liguistics, economics.
Then come back and have another try.
Have 'nother try? How did the brownshirt meeting go? Just what is "liguistics"?
Not familiar with that word. Brush up on your spelling then come back and have another try.

FredC said:
See#29 my little goldfish.
Another well considered and erudite reply, no doubt well thought through as we have come to expect from you. I'm sure that all the posters on this site will be illuminated by your mental grasp of complex situations.
I must tell the Moderator of your great publishings at once. Spoofing is it? I'm not.
Much like we all know you'll run home to "mummy" when you get mad. Maybe mummy will give you some yorkshire pudding.

zapper said:
Fred, I'm starting to lose respect for you. You post your sarcastic ****..(which personally doesn't offend me in the least)Then, you go running to the moderator when someone plays your same game? Didn't you already run to the moderator before and get someone blasted off here? Haven't you complained yourself about other posters on another site getting your banned? Sounds to me like this squirmy dude has got you all flustered...Can't you win a battle of wits with this guy without running to tell mommy???

BTW how are Polly and Perl???
Did you ever have any respect for these guys? These racists and bigots spend more time than anyone else here. You have ta wonder if these worms have any other life.

Squirmy Returns said:
Did you ever have any respect for these guys? These racists and bigots spend more time than anyone else here. You have ta wonder if these worms have any other life.
Well I'd say they probably have another life...I see Fred lying around his farm getting drunk with his Ass in Yorkshire...and I see Lim sitting in a cubicle somewhere with headphones on blocking the world out with one eye on the bbc and the other on the financial times. A box of tissues by his 1990's era monitor to wipe the spittle off the screen while replying to us unruly Americans eieio....But, they do possess some good qualities...like the their complete mastery of "liguistics"... ;)

Squirmy Returns said:
Have 'nother try? How did the brownshirt meeting go? Just what is "liguistics"?
Not familiar with that word. Brush up on your spelling then come back and have another try.

My mistake - a keyboard/typo error.
Unlike you, I don't lie.

Message 29 - you use the word anti-semitic.
Message 33 - you deny message 29.
Liar.

You got yourself banned before under one of the other identities that you use here, Squirmy Irish.

limerickman said:
My mistake - a keyboard/typo error.
Unlike you, I don't lie.

Message 29 - you use the word anti-semitic.
Message 33 - you deny message 29.
Liar.

You got yourself banned before under one of the other identities that you use here, Squirmy Irish.
How much longer till you call me a ****ing ****?
Typo my ass!

zapper said:
Well I'd say they probably have another life...I see Fred lying around his farm getting drunk with his Ass in Yorkshire...and I see Lim sitting in a cubicle somewhere with headphones on blocking the world out with one eye on the bbc and the other on the financial times. A box of tissues by his 1990's era monitor to wipe the spittle off the screen while replying to us unruly Americans eieio....But, they do possess some good qualities...like the their complete mastery of "liguistics"... ;)

As suprising as this may seem to you Zapper, there are plenty of other things to be done apart from frequenting this forum.
Like cycling.

Mileage since 1st February to 10th February : 296 miles.
That's on top of the 1,064 miles in January.

By all means align yourself with Squirmy (is it Irish or Returns or the other identity that it posts under here ?).
We know it lies - because it has been found out twice already.

limerickman said:
As suprising as this may seem to you Zapper, there are plenty of other things to be done apart from frequenting this forum.
Like cycling.

By all means align yourself with Squimy (is it Irish or Returns or the other identity that it posts under here ?).
We all know ****** and Freddie are in denial. What? Anti-Semitic? Not them.
One just needs to read thru their posts. They represent the ugly face of anti-semitism. What was thought to be beaten down is now raising its gruesome head again. It is the same face that vandalizes synagogues and Jewish cemeteries.

Squirmy Returns said:
We all know ****** and Freddie are in denial. What? Anti-Semitic? Not them.
One just needs to read thru their posts. They represent the ugly face of anti-semitism. What was thought to be beaten down is now raising its gruesome head again. It is the same face that vandalizes synagogues and Jewish cemeteries.

And you're a liar - under all the identities that you use to post here.

limerickman said:
Like cycling.

By all means align yourself with Squimy (is it Irish or Returns or the other identity that it posts under here ?).
First, lim I commend you for time management...I mean cycling over 1,000 miles a month, throwing up over 3,000 post in one year and all that research you conduct concerning our nations economy oh... you going to work?

Second, I'm not aligning myself with anyone and it I think it is Squirmy BTW not "squimy" but I am perplexed why you and fred keep going to the moderator over this dude when your lot have posted some questionable stuff here as well. Could it be that Squirmy is getting under your skin or...could it be that you are Squirmy? I mean his name was squirmy irish and this is just some crazy game you are playing on us all?

limerickman said:
And you're a liar - under all the identities that you use to post here.
Keep fuelin the fires of hatred. The face of anti-semitism is alive and well. The ****** wears it well.