More accounts on US torture :

zapper said:
First, lim I commend you for time management...I mean cycling over 1,000 miles a month, throwing up over 3,000 post in one year and all that research you conduct concerning our nations economy oh... you going to work?

Second, I'm not aligning myself with anyone and it I think it is Squirmy BTW not "squimy" but I am perplexed why you and fred keep going to the moderator over this dude when your lot have posted some questionable stuff here as well. Could it be that Squirmy is getting under your skin or...could it be that you are Squirmy? I mean his name was squirmy irish and this is just some crazy game you are playing on us all?

Your copying and pasting of message 55, has Squimy : how come the "r" is dropped ?

Second, time management is quite feasible.
It takes discipline.

Third, I have never run to the moderators about Squirmy or anyone else for that matter.
If you re-read US Economy US Dollar thread, there is plenty of evidence there to show just how to deal with Squirmy.
So I have no need for moderators dealing with Squirmy (or his other identities) throughout this forum.

limerickman said:
Your copying and pasting of message 55, has Squimy : how come the "r" is dropped ?

Second, time management is quite feasible.
It takes discipline.

Third, I have never run to the moderators about Squirmy or anyone else for that matter.
If you re-read US Economy US Dollar thread, there is plenty of evidence there to show just how to deal with Squirmy.
So I have no need for moderators dealing with Squirmy (or his other identities) throughout this forum.
Gee...that's odd, it wasn't there you must have edited it before I posted it again...oh, well, if I misquoted you, my apologies.....

Second. I would think it would take more than discipline...It would take a hell of a lot of patience from Mrs. limerickman...isn't she jealous of Fred?

Third....I don't buy that for a moment. I'm sure you and fred put forth a combined effort to have squirmy Irish banned..however, I am curious who we is? That is one question that you never answered...I look forward to your answer. Are you indeed squirmy and have you been debating yourself on here????

zapper said:
Gee...that's odd, it wasn't there you must have edited it before I posted it again...oh, well, if I misquoted you, my apologies.....

Second. I would think it would take more than discipline...It would take a hell of a lot of patience from Mrs. limerickman...isn't she jealous of Fred?

Third....I don't buy that for a moment. I'm sure you and fred put forth a combined effort to have squirmy Irish banned..however, I am curious who we is? That is one question that you never answered...I look forward to your answer. Are you indeed squirmy and have you been debating yourself on here????

First of all, I would never disclose anyones real name here - and I do know the names of several people who post here, Zapper.
If someone posts under a name, I reply to that name (or in Squirmy's case),
names.
I know who Squirmy is, because Squirmy unbeknownst to himself, revealed his identity when using the identity Squirmy Irish.

Second, you're sure Fred and I put forth a combined effort to have Squirmy banned.
What makes you sure ?
Where's your proof ?
I have never threatened anyone here with having them banned.
Nor have I asked the moderator to ban anyone.

limerickman said:
First of all, I would never disclose anyones real name here - and I do know the names of several people who post here, Zapper.
If someone posts under a name, I reply to that name (or in Squirmy's case),
names.
I know who Squirmy is, because Squirmy unbeknownst to himself, revealed his identity when using the identity Squirmy Irish.

Second, you're sure Fred and I put forth a combined effort to have Squirmy banned.
What makes you sure ?
Where's your proof ?
I have never threatened anyone here with having them banned.
Nor have I asked the moderator to ban anyone.
Lim, I don't want to know "real names" but you insist that this squirmy fellow is another poster on this board...If this is true and it is not you playing some game...Who is squirmy?

Second who is we that you refer to is it you and fred or you an squirmy?

I'll get back to you on the last one....

zapper said:
Fred, I'm starting to lose respect for you. You post your sarcastic ****..(which personally doesn't offend me in the least)Then, you go running to the moderator when someone plays your same game? Didn't you already run to the moderator before and get someone blasted off here? Haven't you complained yourself about other posters on another site getting your banned? Sounds to me like this squirmy dude has got you all flustered...Can't you win a battle of wits with this guy without running to tell mommy???

BTW how are Polly and Perl???
The answer to all the first bits is NO, but I know who did.
The truth is I've never been banned from the other site, although some people did call for my head on a plate, they were unsuccessful as all my postings were within the rules of what we call The Spanish Accord, and what's more I'm on first name terms with the principals.
Those lovely two heifers I bought off you have been given new names. Condi and Babs.
A battle of wits? Do me a favour Zap.
Did you watch Superbowl? I thought that a few of them were juicers, what was your impression?

zapper said:
...If this is true and it is not you playing some game...Who is squirmy?

My identity, Limerickman, is the only identity I post under.
So to imply or infer that I post under any other identity, is wrong.

Squirmy posts under a number of different identities, see this message :

http://www.cyclingforums.com/showthread.php?t=208194&page=3&pp=15
http://www.cyclingforums.com/showthread.php?t=208194&page=4&pp=15

As I said I am not going to publicly discuss what identities are used - but the identity of this poster is known.

Scholars say that modern Greeks in no way resemble the ancient Athenians or Spartans. Likewise, modern Jews might not be quite the same as the Jews who lived under Pontius Pilate, and the same goes for the Arabs.
What confuses me, however, is why you feel the compulsion to take the side of the Arabs and oppose any conception of a State of Israel.
You see, there are various points to consider:
(1) The Arab population is far more vast than tiny Israel and comprises countries such as Iran, Syria, Iraq and Egypt e.t.c. However, the Arabs as a whole aren't content to concede any land (not an iota) that forms part of Israel's heritage and history.
(2) Not only do the Arabs live in vast territories in the Middle East but they are presently colonising France, Spain, Europe as a whole and especially the United Kingdom. They are granted permission to build mosques in European countries such as Holland, yet they are still not content.
In France they protest the French have no right to ban skull-caps and veils in schools. In Belgium they riot when a Miss World competition is held and label this as blasphemous against Islam e.t.c.
In Holland an artist is assassinated for criticizing Islam and in the U.K. a theatre has to close because, once again, criticism towards Islam has been expressed.
As I've said before, I agree with you wholeheartedly over the war in Iraq and I don't have any particular axe to grind against Jews or Arabs (although I do experience some irritation with Islamic extremists). But I find it odd you hold the view that Israel is supposed to be causing us all these global problems when it seems the Arabs are never satisfied with what they have already (far more territory than Israel and far more immigrants settling in Europe).

limerickman said:
Obverse, is that one could say that the majority of those jews in the territory of Israel were not there before 1948.
They were Europeans mostly.
So what entitlement, in reality, do they have with that territory ?
They had no roots in that territory prior to 1948, unlike the Palestinians who were living there at that time.

Unlike Israel, Palestine existed as a territory.
Although there is numerous references to Israel throughout history, there was never a specific territory called Israel.
There were provinces such as Judea, Gallilee etc.
But no entity called Israel.

The Palestinians who were forcibly displaced - unlike the occupiers - actually retain the deeds to that property now occupied.

The jewish claim on Jerusalem is predicated on the Temple of Solomon - of which only the Wailing Wall remains.
The Muslim claim is based upon the location of Al Aqsa (Dome of the Rock),
where the prophet Muhammad was said to have ascended in to heaven.

The territory of Jersusalem was under the control of the Ottomans from the 7th century to 1919.

limerickman said:
My identity, Limerickman, is the only identity I post under.
So to imply or infer that I post under any other identity, is wrong.

Squirmy posts under a number of different identities, see this message :

http://www.cyclingforums.com/showthread.php?t=208194&page=3&pp=15
http://www.cyclingforums.com/showthread.php?t=208194&page=4&pp=15

As I said I am not going to publicly discuss what identities are used - but the identity of this poster is known.
The ****** is definitely not a bright boy!

Carrera said:
Scholars say that modern Greeks in no way resemble the ancient Athenians or Spartans. Likewise, modern Jews might not be quite the same as the Jews who lived under Pontius Pilate, and the same goes for the Arabs.
What confuses me, however, is why you feel the compulsion to take the side of the Arabs and oppose any conception of a State of Israel.
You see, there are various points to consider:
(1) The Arab population is far more vast than tiny Israel and comprises countries such as Iran, Syria, Iraq and Egypt e.t.c. However, the Arabs as a whole aren't content to concede any land (not an iota) that forms part of Israel's heritage and history.
(2) Not only do the Arabs live in vast territories in the Middle East but they are presently colonising France, Spain, Europe as a whole and especially the United Kingdom. They are granted permission to build mosques in European countries such as Holland, yet they are still not content.
In France they protest the French have no right to ban skull-caps and veils in schools. In Belgium they riot when a Miss World competition is held and label this as blasphemous against Islam e.t.c.
In Holland an artist is assassinated for criticizing Islam and in the U.K. a theatre has to close because, once again, criticism towards Islam has been expressed.
As I've said before, I agree with you wholeheartedly over the war in Iraq and I don't have any particular axe to grind against Jews or Arabs (although I do experience some irritation with Islamic extremists). But I find it odd you hold the view that Israel is supposed to be causing us all these global problems when it seems the Arabs are never satisfied with what they have already (far more territory than Israel and far more immigrants settling in Europe).
Agree, heard a caller, on the radio the other day, point out that :
1 Israel
22 Arab countries
160 million jews
1.2 billion muslims
And why aren't the arabs willing to cede the palestinians any land seeing as they have 22 countries :confused:

limerickman said:
Squirmy and his bum chums are like a walking ****** phone directory....

there are actually only 7 registered unique users on these forums, the 120,000 others are all aliases of sqidgy squirmy..

MountainPro said:
Squirmy and his bum chums are like a walking ****** phone directory....

there are actually only 7 registered unique users on these forums, the 120,000 others are all aliases of sqidgy squirmy..
Congratulations! You completed a post with all the words spelled correctly. Been to Yorkshire lately?

Squirmy Returns said:
Congratulations! You completed a post with all the words spelled correctly. Been to Yorkshire lately?
i live in Yorkshire you Squirmy little basterd...Cant you read?

Squirmy Returns said:
So much for the spelling streak.
Does that mean you know Fred? He lives in Yorkshire too.
Fred from Yorkshire....oh yes, and Dave from London.

basterd is the way we speak..it was intentional, however i didnt expect your midget brain to pick up in the subtleties of the accents here...

the Yorkshire folk are the most down to earth people you could meet. If you start talking shite to as Yorkshireman you're liable to get a kick in the bollocks. Plus its got some of the best mtb terrain anywhere...imho.

Squirmy Returns said:
you know...when i am in the states, i think i am gonna come and slap you up and down the street you live on like a ****** monkey..

MountainPro said:
you know...when i am in the states, i think i am gonna come and slap you up and down the street you live on like a ****** monkey..
Now that is funny. Are you gonna ***** slap me or pimp slap me?

Squirmy Returns said:

You really are a moron - I can tell you Fred doesn't live in Yorkshire.
If you read his posts, and check a map, youd know that he doesn't live in Yorkshire.

You really are a clown.