More carbon

Mikael Seierup wrote:

> http://home.wanadoo.nl/g-race/nieuw/
>
> Can't access the page with the finished product tho. Saw it on the german discussion board.
>
> Mikael

It takes TWO hands to hold the bike over one's head? I am not impressed. ;)

By the way, the correct term is "carbon fiber composite" or "carbon fiber reinforced polymer".
Carbon by itself is generally not useful as a structural material.

Wouldn't mentioning lowracers be off-topic on a discussion board about Germans? ;)

Tom Sherman - Quad Cities

"Tom Sherman" skrev ...
> It takes TWO hands to hold the bike over one's head? I am not impressed. ;)
>
> By the way, the correct term is "carbon fiber composite" or "carbon fiber reinforced polymer".
> Carbon by itself is generally not useful as a structural material.
>
> Wouldn't mentioning lowracers be off-topic on a discussion board about Germans? ;)

rans rans rans rans

Hi Mikael,

G-race is a site from Werner de Hamer. He is Dutch, like me;), and is/was working with Bram Moens at M5. He is a very good cyclist (not only on recumbents) and did/does compeed in rowing and rowing bikes as well.
A saw his site 6 months ago, nothing happened there since...
So I bought a VK-2 instead.
He did a cycling trip in France (Les Vosges) with Pieter where the climbing ability of the bike was proven. Maybe it's the site you visited. It's in Dutch but the pictures are nice. http://home.wanadoo.nl/afzien/Vogezen/Main2.html#anchor

Paul

LOL, you get extra points for that Mikael. Go have a cold one and a spliff!

> "Tom Sherman" skrev ...
> > It takes TWO hands to hold the bike over one's head? I am not impressed.
;)

Mikael Seierup wrote:
> "Tom Sherman" skrev ...
>
>>It takes TWO hands to hold the bike over one's head? I am not impressed. ;)
>>
>>By the way, the correct term is "carbon fiber composite" or "carbon fiber reinforced polymer".
>>Carbon by itself is generally not useful as a structural material.
>>
>>Wouldn't mentioning lowracers be off-topic on a discussion board about Germans? ;)
>

> rans rans rans rans

Mikael,

I am sorry that the caps lock on your keyboard is broken. ;)

Tom Sherman - Quad Cities