More Cycling Stuff at Aldi (kind of)

Mark Thompson

Guest
They've got stuff specifically for recumbent riders:
<URL:http://uk.aldi.com/special_buys/product_4414.html>

And rather spookily they've been following recent threads on locks:
<URL:http://uk.aldi.com/special_buys/product_4428.html>

Mark.

Mark Thompson wrote:
>They've got stuff specifically for recumbent riders:
><URL:http://uk.aldi.com/special_buys/product_4414.html>
>
>And rather spookily they've been following recent threads on locks:
><URL:http://uk.aldi.com/special_buys/product_4428.html>

No, that's for people who want to be recumbent riders but can't afford one.
No welder or brazing equipment though - maybe that's the next week.

In article <[email protected]>,
[email protected] says...
> Mark Thompson wrote:
> >They've got stuff specifically for recumbent riders:
> ><URL:http://uk.aldi.com/special_buys/product_4414.html>

That made me laugh! Thank you!

--
Mark (MSA)
This post is packaged by intellectual weight, not volume. Some settling

Mark Thompson wrote:
> They've got stuff specifically for recumbent riders:
> <URL:http://uk.aldi.com/special_buys/product_4414.html>
>

> And rather spookily they've been following recent threads on locks:
> <URL:http://uk.aldi.com/special_buys/product_4428.html>
>
> Mark.

Erm... shavers and angle grinders?

I knew there was a reason I ride an upright...

--
Chris

>Erm... shavers and angle grinders?

Angle grinders being the shaver of choice for Real Men? In the same vein as
Sheldon's Real Man saddle???
http://www.sheldonbrown.com/real-man.html

Cheers, helen s

h*$el*$$e*nd**$o$ts**i*$*$m*m$o*n*s@$*a$o*l.c**$om$

>>Erm... shavers and angle grinders?

> Angle grinders being the shaver of choice for Real Men? In the same vein as
> Sheldon's Real Man saddle???
> http://www.sheldonbrown.com/real-man.html
>
> Cheers, helen s
>

> --This is an invalid email address to avoid spam--
> to get correct one remove fame & fortune
> h*$el*$$e*nd**$o$ts**i*$*$m*m$o*n*s@$*a$o*l.c**$om$
>
> --Due to financial crisis the light at the end of the tunnel is switched off--

Hmm... I may have missed the point of the OP - it's getting late and I
am full of wine...

--
Chris

>Hmm... I may have missed the point of the OP - it's getting late and I
>am full of wine...
>
>--
>Chris

Of course it's totally unheard of on urc for a thread to drift away from the
point of the OP ;-)

Cheers, helen s

h*$el*$$e*nd**$o$ts**i*$*$m*m$o*n*s@$*a$o*l.c**$om$

[email protected]omcom (dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> >Erm... shavers and angle grinders?

> Angle grinders being the shaver of choice for Real Men?

And now available with 4 blades for no discernible reason whatsoever!
The first shaves you close....the second even closer....the third's
just there so we can bump the price up a bit....the fourth's
guaranteed to cut your neck to ribbons on those mornings when you
wanted to go to work wearing a white shirt ;-)

David E. Belcher