More DAFN Genetic Low IQ and Violence...

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by makemyday, Jan 31, 2004.

  1. makemyday

    makemyday Guest

    More_Evidence -- Low IQ and violent behavior are genetic:
    http://rarediseases.about.com/cs/cdls/a/101903.htm ************************** exZZZZZerpt
    ******************************* Cornelia de Lange syndrome (CDLS), also known as Bachmann-de Lange
    syndrome, is a *GENETIC_DISORDER* present from birth. Researchers have not yet identified the
    gene(s) responsible for CDLS.

    Other physical abnormalities which may be present at birth or detected as the child grows may
    include: very small head (microcephaly) (98% of cases) [Yep, DAFNz have smaller brainz]

    Infants with CDLS do not develop as quickly as other children. Most have mild to moderate mental
    *RETARDATION* (IQ range 30-85). Behavior problems for children with CDLS may include hyperactivity
    (and) *AGGRESSION*...

    Supreme Court, 1954, Brown vs DNA -- a total LOOZer...

    Tags:

  2. Hooha

    Hooha Guest

    <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > More_Evidence -- Low IQ and violent behavior are genetic:
    > http://rarediseases.about.com/cs/cdls/a/101903.htm ************************** exZZZZZerpt
    > ******************************* Cornelia de Lange syndrome (CDLS), also known as Bachmann-de Lange
    > syndrome, is a *GENETIC_DISORDER* present from birth. Researchers have not yet identified the
    > gene(s) responsible for CDLS.
    >
    > Other physical abnormalities which may be present at birth or detected as the child grows may
    > include: very small head (microcephaly) (98% of cases) [Yep, DAFNz have smaller brainz]
    >
    > Infants with CDLS do not develop as quickly as other children. Most have mild to moderate mental
    > *RETARDATION* (IQ range 30-85). Behavior problems for children with CDLS may include hyperactivity
    > (and) *AGGRESSION*...
    >
    > Supreme Court, 1954, Brown vs DNA -- a total LOOZer...

    >><<

    Hey, MMD -

    You post these articles (lots) and express your opinion about blacks all the time. You call them
    genetically inferior, aggressive threats and leeches on society. OK - you're entitled to your
    opinion in this country. I don't like your opinion, or find it very interesting...

    What I do find interesting is what your *not* saying. There's another shoe to drop here, so let's
    hear it - what do you propose to DO about the "problem"? What is your proposed solution?

    You don't have many choices, do you? Apartheid, secession, deportation, genocide...

    So which is it? State your business and quit beating around the bush with your spam.

    Newsgroup Service in the World! -----== Over 100,000 Newsgroups - 19 Different Servers! =-----

  3. Info Junkie

    Info Junkie Guest

    On Sat, 31 Jan 2004 09:17:56 -0800, "HooHa" <[email protected]> wrote:

    ><[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    >> More_Evidence -- Low IQ and violent behavior are genetic:
    >> http://rarediseases.about.com/cs/cdls/a/101903.htm ************************** exZZZZZerpt
    >> ******************************* Cornelia de Lange syndrome (CDLS), also known as Bachmann-de
    >> Lange syndrome, is a *GENETIC_DISORDER* present from birth. Researchers have not yet identified
    >> the gene(s) responsible for CDLS.
    >>
    >> Other physical abnormalities which may be present at birth or detected as the child grows may
    >> include: very small head (microcephaly) (98% of cases) [Yep, DAFNz have smaller brainz]
    >>
    >> Infants with CDLS do not develop as quickly as other children. Most have mild to moderate mental
    >> *RETARDATION* (IQ range 30-85). Behavior problems for children with CDLS may include
    >> hyperactivity (and) *AGGRESSION*...
    >>
    >> Supreme Court, 1954, Brown vs DNA -- a total LOOZer...
    >
    >>><<
    >
    >Hey, MMD -
    >
    >You post these articles (lots) and express your opinion about blacks all the time. You call them
    >genetically inferior, aggressive threats and leeches on society. OK - you're entitled to your
    >opinion in this country. I don't like your opinion, or find it very interesting...
    >
    >What I do find interesting is what your *not* saying. There's another shoe to drop here, so let's
    >hear it - what do you propose to DO about the "problem"? What is your proposed solution?
    >
    >You don't have many choices, do you? Apartheid, secession, deportation, genocide...
    >
    >So which is it? State your business and quit beating around the bush with your spam.

    While I find the references MMD has provided informative and interesting, I have to agree with you.
    There is always another "shoe"...and a "proposed solution".

  4. "HooHa" <[email protected]> wrote in news:[email protected]:

    > I don't like your opinion, or find it very interesting...

    Because you are an idiot who enjoys the waste of taxpayer money.

    > What I do find interesting is what your *not* saying. There's another shoe to drop here, so let's
    > hear it - what do you propose to DO about the "problem"? What is your proposed solution?
    >
    > You don't have many choices, do you? Apartheid,

    That won't help.

    > secession,

    That's foolish

    > deportation,

    Hmmm, now we're getting somewhere.

    > genocide...

    :)

    Who's yer daddy, boy?!

    King of SCAA

  5. Eustace Bagg

    Eustace Bagg Guest

    news:4[email protected]...

    *******************************

    **********

    > > Supreme Court, 1954, Brown vs DNA -- a total LOOZer...
    >
    > >><<
    >
    > Hey, MMD -
    >
    > You post these articles (lots) and express your opinion
    about blacks all the
    > time. You call them genetically inferior, aggressive
    threats and leeches on
    > society. OK - you're entitled to your opinion in this
    country. I don't
    > like your opinion, or find it very interesting...
    >
    > What I do find interesting is what your *not* saying.
    There's another shoe
    > to drop here, so let's hear it - what do you propose to DO
    about the
    > "problem"? What is your proposed solution?
    >
    > You don't have many choices, do you? Apartheid,
    secession, deportation,
    > genocide...
    >
    > So which is it? State your business and quit beating
    around the bush with
    > your spam.

    What about a category for all of the above. We could start out on the easy ones like deportation,
    and if that doesn't work, we could go to apartheid, and if that doesn't work, we should try
    secession and if secession fails...well, let's just hope deportation works.

    E.B.

  6. [email protected] wrote:

    > More_Evidence -- Low IQ and violent behavior are genetic:
    > http://rarediseases.about.com/cs/cdls/a/101903.htm ************************** exZZZZZerpt
    > ******************************* Cornelia de Lange syndrome (CDLS), also known as Bachmann-de Lange
    > syndrome, is a *GENETIC_DISORDER* present from birth. Researchers have not yet identified the
    > gene(s) responsible for CDLS.
    >
    > Other physical abnormalities which may be present at birth or detected as the child grows may
    > include: very small head (microcephaly) (98% of cases) [Yep, DAFNz have smaller brainz]
    >
    > Infants with CDLS do not develop as quickly as other children. Most have mild to moderate mental
    > *RETARDATION* (IQ range 30-85). Behavior problems for children with CDLS may include hyperactivity
    > (and) *AGGRESSION*...

    So lynching, cross burning, gun worshipping and bedsheet wearing are genetic?

  7. Mr. N

    Mr. N Guest

    "Eustace Bagg" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > should try secession and if secession fails...well, let's just hope deportation works.

    Where are you going to 'deport' American citizens to?

    --
    -My Real Name

  8. Eustace Bagg

    Eustace Bagg Guest

  9. Mr. N

    Mr. N Guest

    "Eustace Bagg" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > > Where are you going to 'deport' American citizens to?
    >
    > Anyplace we can find that will take them.

    When this country starts ejecting it's own people, it ceases to be America.

    --
    -My Real Name

  10. Eustace Bagg wrote:

    > "Mr. N" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > >
    > > "Eustace Bagg" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > >
    > > > should try secession and if secession fails...well,
    > let's
    > > > just hope deportation works.
    > >
    > > Where are you going to 'deport' American citizens to?
    >
    > Anyplace we can find that will take them.
    >
    > E.B.
    Who would want to take MMD?

  11. Eustace Bagg

    Eustace Bagg Guest

    "Mr. N" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > "Eustace Bagg" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    >
    > > > Where are you going to 'deport' American citizens to?
    > >
    > > Anyplace we can find that will take them.
    >
    > When this country starts ejecting it's own people, it
    ceases to be America.

    It quit being America when the government decided not to enforce immigration law at the
    Mexican border.

    E.B.

  12. Mr. N

    Mr. N Guest

    "Eustace Bagg" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > It quit being America when the government decided not to enforce immigration law at the
    > Mexican border.

    Why do you hate America?

    --
    -My Real Name

  13. makemyday

    makemyday Guest

    [email protected] wrote:

    > [email protected] wrote:
    > >
    > > More_Evidence -- Low IQ and violent behavior are genetic:
    > > http://rarediseases.about.com/cs/cdls/a/101903.htm ************************** exZZZZZerpt
    > > ******************************* Cornelia de Lange syndrome (CDLS), also known as Bachmann-de
    > > Lange syndrome, is a *GENETIC_DISORDER* present from birth. Researchers have not yet identified
    > > the gene(s) responsible for CDLS.
    > >
    > > Other physical abnormalities which may be present at birth or detected as the child grows may
    > > include: very small head (microcephaly) (98% of cases) [Yep, DAFNz have smaller brainz]
    > >
    > > Infants with CDLS do not develop as quickly as other children. Most have mild to moderate mental
    > > *RETARDATION* (IQ range 30-85). Behavior problems for children with CDLS may include
    > > hyperactivity (and) *AGGRESSION*...
    >
    > So lynching, cross burning, gun worshipping and bedsheet wearing are genetic?

    Self preservation is genetic...

  14. Hooha

    Hooha Guest

    "HooHa" <[email protected]> wrote in message

    > > More_Evidence -- Low IQ and violent behavior are genetic:
    <snip>>

    >What is your proposed solution?
    >
    > You don't have many choices, do you? Apartheid, secession, deportation, genocide...

    You wont reply, will you [email protected] ???

    Coward.

    Newsgroup Service in the World! -----== Over 100,000 Newsgroups - 19 Different Servers! =-----

  15. Eustace Bagg

    Eustace Bagg Guest

  16. Mr. N

    Mr. N Guest

    "Eustace Bagg" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > > Why do you hate America?
    >
    > I don't.

    Of course you do. You even said it isn't America anymore, while advocating kicking American-born
    people out. That's about as unAmerican as you can get.

    Suggest you move to Communist China. You'd like it there. I'll help buy the ticket.

    --
    -My Real Name

  17. [email protected] wrote:

    > [email protected] wrote:
    > >
    > > [email protected] wrote:
    > > >
    > > > More_Evidence -- Low IQ and violent behavior are genetic:
    > > > http://rarediseases.about.com/cs/cdls/a/101903.htm ************************** exZZZZZerpt
    > > > ******************************* Cornelia de Lange syndrome (CDLS), also known as Bachmann-de
    > > > Lange syndrome, is a *GENETIC_DISORDER* present from birth. Researchers have not yet
    > > > identified the gene(s) responsible for CDLS.
    > > >
    > > > Other physical abnormalities which may be present at birth or detected as the child grows may
    > > > include: very small head (microcephaly) (98% of cases) [Yep, DAFNz have smaller brainz]
    > > >
    > > > Infants with CDLS do not develop as quickly as other children. Most have mild to moderate
    > > > mental *RETARDATION* (IQ range 30-85). Behavior problems for children with CDLS may include
    > > > hyperactivity (and) *AGGRESSION*...
    > >
    > > So lynching, cross burning, gun worshipping and bedsheet wearing are genetic?
    >
    > Self preservation is genetic...

    Interezting how the zame behavior is proof of inferiority or zuperiority depending on the color of
    the behavee . . .