More DAFN Genetic Low IQ and Violence...

makemyday

Guest
More_Evidence -- Low IQ and violent behavior are genetic:
http://rarediseases.about.com/cs/cdls/a/101903.htm ************************** exZZZZZerpt
******************************* Cornelia de Lange syndrome (CDLS), also known as Bachmann-de Lange
syndrome, is a *GENETIC_DISORDER* present from birth. Researchers have not yet identified the
gene(s) responsible for CDLS.

Other physical abnormalities which may be present at birth or detected as the child grows may
include: very small head (microcephaly) (98% of cases) [Yep, DAFNz have smaller brainz]

Infants with CDLS do not develop as quickly as other children. Most have mild to moderate mental
*RETARDATION* (IQ range 30-85). Behavior problems for children with CDLS may include hyperactivity
(and) *AGGRESSION*...

Supreme Court, 1954, Brown vs DNA -- a total LOOZer...

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> More_Evidence -- Low IQ and violent behavior are genetic:
> http://rarediseases.about.com/cs/cdls/a/101903.htm ************************** exZZZZZerpt
> ******************************* Cornelia de Lange syndrome (CDLS), also known as Bachmann-de Lange
> syndrome, is a *GENETIC_DISORDER* present from birth. Researchers have not yet identified the
> gene(s) responsible for CDLS.
>
> Other physical abnormalities which may be present at birth or detected as the child grows may
> include: very small head (microcephaly) (98% of cases) [Yep, DAFNz have smaller brainz]
>
> Infants with CDLS do not develop as quickly as other children. Most have mild to moderate mental
> *RETARDATION* (IQ range 30-85). Behavior problems for children with CDLS may include hyperactivity
> (and) *AGGRESSION*...
>
> Supreme Court, 1954, Brown vs DNA -- a total LOOZer...

>><<

Hey, MMD -

You post these articles (lots) and express your opinion about blacks all the time. You call them
genetically inferior, aggressive threats and leeches on society. OK - you're entitled to your
opinion in this country. I don't like your opinion, or find it very interesting...

What I do find interesting is what your *not* saying. There's another shoe to drop here, so let's
hear it - what do you propose to DO about the "problem"? What is your proposed solution?

You don't have many choices, do you? Apartheid, secession, deportation, genocide...

So which is it? State your business and quit beating around the bush with your spam.

Newsgroup Service in the World! -----== Over 100,000 Newsgroups - 19 Different Servers! =-----

On Sat, 31 Jan 2004 09:17:56 -0800, "HooHa" <[email protected]> wrote:

><[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>> More_Evidence -- Low IQ and violent behavior are genetic:
>> http://rarediseases.about.com/cs/cdls/a/101903.htm ************************** exZZZZZerpt
>> ******************************* Cornelia de Lange syndrome (CDLS), also known as Bachmann-de
>> Lange syndrome, is a *GENETIC_DISORDER* present from birth. Researchers have not yet identified
>> the gene(s) responsible for CDLS.
>>
>> Other physical abnormalities which may be present at birth or detected as the child grows may
>> include: very small head (microcephaly) (98% of cases) [Yep, DAFNz have smaller brainz]
>>
>> Infants with CDLS do not develop as quickly as other children. Most have mild to moderate mental
>> *RETARDATION* (IQ range 30-85). Behavior problems for children with CDLS may include
>> hyperactivity (and) *AGGRESSION*...
>>
>> Supreme Court, 1954, Brown vs DNA -- a total LOOZer...
>
>>><<
>
>Hey, MMD -
>
>You post these articles (lots) and express your opinion about blacks all the time. You call them
>genetically inferior, aggressive threats and leeches on society. OK - you're entitled to your
>opinion in this country. I don't like your opinion, or find it very interesting...
>
>What I do find interesting is what your *not* saying. There's another shoe to drop here, so let's
>hear it - what do you propose to DO about the "problem"? What is your proposed solution?
>
>You don't have many choices, do you? Apartheid, secession, deportation, genocide...
>
>So which is it? State your business and quit beating around the bush with your spam.

While I find the references MMD has provided informative and interesting, I have to agree with you.
There is always another "shoe"...and a "proposed solution".

"HooHa" <[email protected]> wrote in news:[email protected]:

> I don't like your opinion, or find it very interesting...

Because you are an idiot who enjoys the waste of taxpayer money.

> What I do find interesting is what your *not* saying. There's another shoe to drop here, so let's
> hear it - what do you propose to DO about the "problem"? What is your proposed solution?
>
> You don't have many choices, do you? Apartheid,

That won't help.

> secession,

That's foolish

> deportation,

Hmmm, now we're getting somewhere.

> genocide...

:)

Who's yer daddy, boy?!

King of SCAA

*******************************

**********

> > Supreme Court, 1954, Brown vs DNA -- a total LOOZer...
>
> >><<
>
> Hey, MMD -
>
> You post these articles (lots) and express your opinion
about blacks all the
> time. You call them genetically inferior, aggressive
threats and leeches on
> society. OK - you're entitled to your opinion in this
country. I don't
> like your opinion, or find it very interesting...
>
> What I do find interesting is what your *not* saying.
There's another shoe
> to drop here, so let's hear it - what do you propose to DO
about the
> "problem"? What is your proposed solution?
>
> You don't have many choices, do you? Apartheid,
secession, deportation,
> genocide...
>
> So which is it? State your business and quit beating
around the bush with
> your spam.

What about a category for all of the above. We could start out on the easy ones like deportation,
and if that doesn't work, we could go to apartheid, and if that doesn't work, we should try
secession and if secession fails...well, let's just hope deportation works.

E.B.

[email protected] wrote:

> More_Evidence -- Low IQ and violent behavior are genetic:
> http://rarediseases.about.com/cs/cdls/a/101903.htm ************************** exZZZZZerpt
> ******************************* Cornelia de Lange syndrome (CDLS), also known as Bachmann-de Lange
> syndrome, is a *GENETIC_DISORDER* present from birth. Researchers have not yet identified the
> gene(s) responsible for CDLS.
>
> Other physical abnormalities which may be present at birth or detected as the child grows may
> include: very small head (microcephaly) (98% of cases) [Yep, DAFNz have smaller brainz]
>
> Infants with CDLS do not develop as quickly as other children. Most have mild to moderate mental
> *RETARDATION* (IQ range 30-85). Behavior problems for children with CDLS may include hyperactivity
> (and) *AGGRESSION*...

So lynching, cross burning, gun worshipping and bedsheet wearing are genetic?

"Eustace Bagg" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> > Where are you going to 'deport' American citizens to?
>
> Anyplace we can find that will take them.

When this country starts ejecting it's own people, it ceases to be America.

--
-My Real Name

[email protected] wrote:

> [email protected] wrote:
> >
> > More_Evidence -- Low IQ and violent behavior are genetic:
> > http://rarediseases.about.com/cs/cdls/a/101903.htm ************************** exZZZZZerpt
> > ******************************* Cornelia de Lange syndrome (CDLS), also known as Bachmann-de
> > Lange syndrome, is a *GENETIC_DISORDER* present from birth. Researchers have not yet identified
> > the gene(s) responsible for CDLS.
> >
> > Other physical abnormalities which may be present at birth or detected as the child grows may
> > include: very small head (microcephaly) (98% of cases) [Yep, DAFNz have smaller brainz]
> >
> > Infants with CDLS do not develop as quickly as other children. Most have mild to moderate mental
> > *RETARDATION* (IQ range 30-85). Behavior problems for children with CDLS may include
> > hyperactivity (and) *AGGRESSION*...
>
> So lynching, cross burning, gun worshipping and bedsheet wearing are genetic?

Self preservation is genetic...

"HooHa" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> > More_Evidence -- Low IQ and violent behavior are genetic:
<snip>>

>What is your proposed solution?
>
> You don't have many choices, do you? Apartheid, secession, deportation, genocide...

You wont reply, will you [email protected] ???

Coward.

Newsgroup Service in the World! -----== Over 100,000 Newsgroups - 19 Different Servers! =-----

"Eustace Bagg" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> > Why do you hate America?
>
> I don't.

Of course you do. You even said it isn't America anymore, while advocating kicking American-born
people out. That's about as unAmerican as you can get.

Suggest you move to Communist China. You'd like it there. I'll help buy the ticket.

--
-My Real Name

[email protected] wrote:

> [email protected] wrote:
> >
> > [email protected] wrote:
> > >
> > > More_Evidence -- Low IQ and violent behavior are genetic:
> > > http://rarediseases.about.com/cs/cdls/a/101903.htm ************************** exZZZZZerpt
> > > ******************************* Cornelia de Lange syndrome (CDLS), also known as Bachmann-de
> > > Lange syndrome, is a *GENETIC_DISORDER* present from birth. Researchers have not yet
> > > identified the gene(s) responsible for CDLS.
> > >
> > > Other physical abnormalities which may be present at birth or detected as the child grows may
> > > include: very small head (microcephaly) (98% of cases) [Yep, DAFNz have smaller brainz]
> > >
> > > Infants with CDLS do not develop as quickly as other children. Most have mild to moderate
> > > mental *RETARDATION* (IQ range 30-85). Behavior problems for children with CDLS may include
> > > hyperactivity (and) *AGGRESSION*...
> >
> > So lynching, cross burning, gun worshipping and bedsheet wearing are genetic?
>
> Self preservation is genetic...

Interezting how the zame behavior is proof of inferiority or zuperiority depending on the color of
the behavee . . .