more decadence/charters

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by John Riley, Jan 22, 2003.

  1. John Riley

    John Riley Guest

    Just came across this charter service. I don't recall ever seeing them on RAGBRAI but that is not
    proof that they weren't there. Anyone have any experience with them?

    http://www.bubbaspamperedpedalers.com/

    John Riley

    Tags:

  2. John Riley

    John Riley Guest

    Just came across this charter service. I don't recall ever seeing them on RAGBRAI but that is not
    proof that they weren't there. Anyone have any experience with them?

    http://www.bubbaspamperedpedalers.com/

    John Riley

  3. Bentjay

    Bentjay Guest

    I met Bubba on GOBA last year. I'm disappointed that he's not doing GOBA '03 because I'd use his
    service. He removes all the hassle from these low-cost camping/biking events w/o resorting to
    motels. A large part of the fun of GOBA is hanging out at the campsites. I'd recommend his service
    though I haven't used it. (Hey, Bubba: Why aren't you doing GOBA?)

    BentJay

  4. Bentjay

    Bentjay Guest

    I met Bubba on GOBA last year. I'm disappointed that he's not doing GOBA '03 because I'd use his
    service. He removes all the hassle from these low-cost camping/biking events w/o resorting to
    motels. A large part of the fun of GOBA is hanging out at the campsites. I'd recommend his service
    though I haven't used it. (Hey, Bubba: Why aren't you doing GOBA?)

    BentJay

  5. John Foltz

    John Foltz Guest

    John Riley wrote:
    > Just came across this charter service. I don't recall ever seeing them on RAGBRAI but that is not
    > proof that they weren't there. Anyone have any experience with them?

    No direct experience. He was on DALMAC last year, but a different route from me. But I know he's a
    perceptive, intelligent guy; he preaches the recumbent gospel!

  6. John Foltz

    John Foltz Guest

    John Riley wrote:
    > Just came across this charter service. I don't recall ever seeing them on RAGBRAI but that is not
    > proof that they weren't there. Anyone have any experience with them?

    No direct experience. He was on DALMAC last year, but a different route from me. But I know he's a
    perceptive, intelligent guy; he preaches the recumbent gospel!

  7. John Riley

    John Riley Guest

    BentJay wrote: (Hey, Bubba: Why aren't you doing GOBA?)

    He seems to be doing BRAG and that is the same time as GOBA.

    He is sold out already for RAGBRAI! Dang!

    John Riley

  8. John Riley