More Ed Gin Shit

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Edward Dolan, Feb 13, 2005.

  1. Edward Dolan

    Edward Dolan Guest

    "More Ed Gin shit" will be my standard reply to his each and every post. It only takes me a split second to say it and it says it all. Any of you who are too stupid to know what is going on here had best be gone.

    What is going on here is the destruction of ARBR. Tom Sherman, consummate coward that he is, does not give a damn about what happens to this group, so why should I. Ed Gin is of course a criminal. He violates every rule and regulation of newsgroup posting. He steals and he lies. What else do you have to know about him. Anyone here who wants to know about Ed Gin only has to read what Jim McNamara has had to say about him over the years. Nget has got his number too. The rest of you need to wise up.

    "More Ed Gin shit" says it all, so it is all I ever have to say.

    Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

    Tags:

  2. nget

    nget Guest

    More of the same Ed Dolan shit.

    --
    nget

  3. Edward Dolan

    Edward Dolan Guest

  4. Edward Dolan

    Edward Dolan Guest

  5. Edward Dolan

    Edward Dolan Guest

  6. nget

    nget New Member

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2004
    Looks like I pushed someones buttons Ed.Lets see, do you think it has something to do with the Chicago gang and thier circus act?They are angry because they know they are a sideshow for all to see.

  7. Fred

    Fred Guest

    Dolan,
    When are you going to overdose and do us all a favor?

    Fred

  8. nget

    nget New Member

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2004
    You're really too dumb for words Fred.

  9. Edward Dolan

    Edward Dolan Guest

    "nget" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > Edward Dolan Wrote:
    >> "More Ed Gin shit" will be my standard reply to his each and every post.
    >> It only takes me a split second to say it and it says it all. Any of you
    >> who are too stupid to know what is going on here had best be gone.
    >>
    >> What is going on here is the destruction of ARBR. Tom Sherman,
    >> consummate coward that he is, does not give a damn about what happens
    >> to this group, so why should I. Ed Gin is of course a criminal. He
    >> violates every rule and regulation of newsgroup posting. He steals and
    >> he lies. What else do you have to know about him. Anyone here who wants
    >> to know about Ed Gin only has to read what Jim McNamara has had to say
    >> about him over the years. Nget has got his number too. The rest of you
    >> need to wise up.
    >>
    >> "More Ed Gin shit" says it all, so it is all I ever have to say.
    >>
    >> Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

    > Looks like I pushed someones buttons Ed.Lets see, do you think it has
    > something to do with the Chicago gang and thier circus act.They are
    > angry because they know they are a sideshow for all to see.
    >

    > --
    > nget

    Even so Nget, but this is the sort of posting that will kill any newsgroup.
    I can't wait for it to die. It will end up with Ed Gin and I just posting
    "More shit ...". The world ends with a whimper, not a bang.

    Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

  10. Edward Dolan

    Edward Dolan Guest

  11. Fred

    Fred Guest

    More of the same smelly shiit from Ed the Great Asshole Dolan

    Fred

    From: "Edward Dolan" <[email protected]>
    Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 01:39:01 -0600

    > Dolan,
    > When are you going to overdose and do us all a favor?
    >
    > Fred

    More Ed Gin shit.

  12. Drop the first 2 letters (Fr), and you reveal the true identity of the
    author. Yep you guessed the last name ... GIN

    More monkey crap from the chump chimp ex-Monkey Islander who has
    transfromed A.R.B.R. into a stagnant cesspool

    Click "show options" and then "Show original" to vew the entire header

    Telltale header of ED - The Impersonator & Sock Puppet - GIN

    Jim McNamara

  13. Edward Dolan

    Edward Dolan Guest

    "Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > More of the same smelly shiit from Ed the Great Asshole Dolan
    >
    > Fred

    More Ed Gin shit. Anyone but me notice how Ed Gin is losing it. Pretty soon
    he will be using nothing but sexual innuendo.

    All these posts are being saved and will be forwarded to his newsreader
    service by Jim and me. Any others care to do the same. Forging email headers
    is criminal. He belongs in prison.

    > From: "Edward Dolan" <[email protected]>
    > Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 01:39:01 -0600
    >

    > "Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >> Dolan,
    >> When are you going to overdose and do us all a favor?
    >>
    >> Fred

    > More Ed Gin shit.

  14. Fred

    Fred Guest

    More Ed Gin shit for old Ed No longer center of ARRB attention Dolan.
    --

    Fred

  15. nget

    nget New Member

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2004
    You're going nowhere Fred,try not to drink too much tonight.