More emphatic, yet empty denials from Lance Pharmstrong?

Doctor.House

Jun 14, 2007
It is Tour time---so that means that David Walsh is in town.

This time with an English version of the LA Confidential, from Lance to Landis.

Get ready for another Larry King Live hour of denials and softball questions.
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/more/06/16/lance/index.html

Meanwhile David Witt's (Roid Landis's friend/father-in-law) suicide/murder case is still strangely quiet. Where was Will Geoghegan on August 16, 2006?
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/08/17/sportsline/main1905606.shtml

Time for those faudulent Nike posters to be ripped off the ceilings. Is pitching $300 Nike sneakers while duping Cancer patients really so important?

Landis
Basso
Ulrich
Pantani
Riis

It's time to admit the doping truth about the seven time tainted winner.

Doctor.House said:

Meanwhile David Witt's (Roid Landis's friend/father-in-law) suicide/murder case is still strangely quiet. Where was Will Geoghegan on August 16, 2006?

Time for those faudulent Nike posters to be ripped off the ceilings. Is pitching $300 Nike sneakers while duping Cancer patients really so important?

Landis
Basso
Ulrich
Pantani
Riis

House should not read this book. Dr. Cuddy to the ICU stat.

Well i guess i'm the only one here...call me deluded :D ,i think he's innocent

Puts on flame retardent suit. :)

Its an odd denial coming from Armstrong although its aimed at Joe Public... we know now from Basso and Ullrich that not testing positive doesn't mean a thing... strange Armstrong would again go down this path..... although strange that Walsh doesn't give up... releasing the same story 20 times over... to be honest if he hasn't got anything new what's the point ?

Doctor.House said:

Landis
Basso
Ulrich
Pantani
Riis

whiteboytrash said:
although strange that Walsh doesn't give up... releasing the same story 20 times over... to be honest if he hasn't got anything new what's the point ?
Ummmmmm........ Yeah, what"s the point? It's just like this forum, we can have a thread named "What is the toughest clmb in the TDF" and about the third poster turns it into a "LA is a doper." 165 posts later, it is still "LA is a doper."
Somehow, I think **** Pound uses many forum names on this site.

wolfix said:
Ummmmmm........ Yeah, what"s the point? It's just like this forum, we can have a thread named "What is the toughest clmb in the TDF" and about the third poster turns it into a "LA is a doper." 165 posts later, it is still "LA is a doper."
Somehow, I think **** Pound uses many forum names on this site.

I agree and the thing is that Armstrong could shoot up EPO everyday for his entire career but there will never be a smoking gun.... Riis didn't have to confess... and could have pretended he to was clean.... you'll never know if a rider doped until they confess.... and thats including testing positive..... Although I think Armstrong doped I don't think Walsh has a lot to say... 3 books with the same information is getting a little boring... my problem with Walsh is he didn't set out to undertake an investigation if Armstrong doped or not he went out there with a predetermined conclusion for his book... that Armstrong doped therefore he was was always going to find something or someone to say he did.... if Walsh went out to write a book that Armstrong was clean he find just as many people and circumstantial evidence to say Armstrong didn't dope..... its boring now......

Same here. Can't see how LA could have done what he did without biotech assistance, especially with everyone else doing it. If he did, he was darn good at keeping it quiet.

Walsh is a shame to what was once known as investigative journalism. All the time he was pawing over trash and hounding anyone who was fired from DC/Postal, he missed the biggest doping scandal ever to hit cycling. In all those years, there had to be at least one or two clean cyclists that whispered the name Fuentes in his ear. It does tend to show how commercially focused journalism has become. They're not after the truth, they're after whatever sells the best.

LA haters, take heart. Perhaps he did contribute to OP. With the journalists and Pound so focused on him, they may have figured the spotlight was off of them, so they could crank up the blood transfusions. And they were right... for a while...

The whole anti-LA postings [pro or con] that inflict every posting is making the forum boring...... Even wbt's sarcasm doesn't have the fresh bite it had when it has fresh material....... AND THAT IS A SHAME!

As another sign of boredom on this board, even FLyer's/Doctor House's posts don't even raise an eyebrow anymore. Now everyone just says, "Yea, no ****, got any new info?"

wolfix said:
The whole anti-LA postings [pro or con] that inflict every posting is making the forum boring...... Even wbt's sarcasm doesn't have the fresh bite it had when it has fresh material....... AND THAT IS A SHAME!
I have to agree. That's one of the reasons I stopped coming here almost 3-years ago. Some people seem to have a never-ending supply of hatred, especially when they insist that their personal feeling counts for conclusive evidence. Three years later and the same people are still shuffling about the same failed allegations. Maybe he was, maybe he wasn't. As it stands, we've seen that those he beat were doping so all the cheating/lying/defrauding aside, he still kicked their butts.

It will be nice when we get a new second-time winner for them to target with their subjective assessments and insistent frothing at the mouth. :)

Beastt said:
I have to agree. That's one of the reasons I stopped coming here almost 3-years ago. Some people seem to have a never-ending supply of hatred, especially when they insist that their personal feeling counts for conclusive evidence. Three years later and the same people are still shuffling about the same failed allegations. Maybe he was, maybe he wasn't. As it stands, we've seen that those he beat were doping so all the cheating/lying/defrauding aside, he still kicked their butts.

It will be nice when we get a new second-time winner for them to target with their subjective assessments and insistent frothing at the mouth. :)

couldn't of put it better myself.

Beastt said:

Especially comical was all the silly Lance Pharmstrong defenders who eventually were made to eat crow--via an IV forced feed by a Spanish Gynochologist named Fuentes. (they had no pride--but still they took crow)

Grand Tour Cycling is very educational. The doping is amazing---the performances much like motorcycle racing used to be in the 1960 and 1970s when the equipment was prone to periodic failure.

In another ten years the TDF average speed will be 55 kph and the front rings will be 56/45. I expect the LAlpHuez climb time to fall under 25 minutes.

Gotta love Life Science and Big Pharma. They are coming to get us all!