From: [email hidden] Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 21:25:55 EDT Subject: St Eds [Washington State] pump track> Built illegally
hi, It may be fun but, the pump track was built illegally. As someone who has worked for may years to keep the are open to bikes. I wish it was never built on county park property. The county is not at all in favor of this kind of thing, they will be mad as hell last time they had to hire people to remove the huge jumps that were built in this part of the BFH area. It's was a green area now it's a dirt lot.
Don't get me wrong I like gray area stuff as much as the next person without them we wouldn't have as much stuff to ride. But in the right place. -- I am working on creating wildlife habitat that is off-limits to humans ("pure habitat"😉. Want to help? (I spent the previous 8 years fighting auto dependence and road construction.)
Please don't put a cell phone next to any part of your body that you are fond of!
Subject: St Eds [Washington State] pump track> Built illegally
hi, It may be fun but, the pump track was built illegally. As someone who has worked for may years to keep the are open to bikes. I wish it was never built on county park property. The county is not at all in favor of this kind of thing, they will be mad as hell last time they had to hire people to remove the huge jumps that were built in this part of the BFH area. It's was a green area now it's a dirt lot.
------------ These people are like locusts, they destroy whole areas. It comes from their skateboard days, huffing some paint fumes, and then mark their territory.