MORE Illegal Trailbuilding by Mountain Bikers: When Does It Ever End?

Mike Vandeman

Guest
From: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 21:25:55 EDT
Subject: St Eds [Washington State] pump track> Built illegally

hi,
It may be fun but, the pump track was built illegally. As someone who
has
worked for may years to keep the are open to bikes. I wish it was
never built on
county park property. The county is not at all in favor of this kind
of thing,
they will be mad as hell last time they had to hire people to remove
the huge
jumps that were built in this part of the BFH area. It's was a green
area now
it's a dirt lot.

Don't get me wrong I like gray area stuff as much as the next person
without
them we wouldn't have as much stuff to ride. But in the right place.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

> Subject: St Eds [Washington State] pump track> Built illegally
>
> hi,
> It may be fun but, the pump track was built illegally. As someone who
> has
> worked for may years to keep the are open to bikes. I wish it was
> never built on
> county park property. The county is not at all in favor of this kind
> of thing,
> they will be mad as hell last time they had to hire people to remove
> the huge
> jumps that were built in this part of the BFH area. It's was a green
> area now
> it's a dirt lot.

These people are like locusts, they destroy whole areas. It comes from
their skateboard days, huffing some paint fumes, and then mark their
territory.