More Inspectors

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Mike O'Brien, Mar 19, 2003.

  1. Mike O'Brien

    Mike O'Brien Guest

    PRESIDENT BUSH AGREES TO MORE INSPECTORS IN IRAQ
    (AP) Washington DC Wednesday, March 19, 2003 8:45 PM

    President George Bush has announced that the US will not attack Iraq. The President announced that
    he is agreeing to deploy additional inspectors throughout Iraq.

    The US will send 250,000 additional inspectors:

    24,000 members of the 1st Infantry Division.

    15,000 members of the 101st Airborne Division (Air Assault).

    15,000 members of the 82d Airborne Division.

    More than 5,000 members of the 4th armored division with their "M1-A1 all-terrain vehicles".

    Additional US Army personnel, as needed for inspections.

    A variety of US Air Force personnel for aerial recon missions and other surveillance activities.

    A significant number of United States Marines to aid with inspections.

    United States Coast Guard personnel to inspect coastlines.

    An undisclosed number of Rangers, Green Berets, Navy SEALs, Recon Marines, Delta Force, and other
    Special Operations personnel to inspect Iraqi hideaways.

    Special air deliveries to aid the inspections will be made by aircraft from the USS Constellation,
    USS George Washington, USS Abraham Lincoln and USS Enterprise.

    The President said: "With these additional inspectors, the inspections should be completed in a
    few weeks."

    Regards,

    Mike O'Brien

    When two elephants fight it is the grass that suffers...

    ---

  2. Nah, just wait till the sand storm dies down and send in the "Screamin Eagles" and let the rest go
    home -----------------yeah Airborne------------------------- "Mike O'Brien"
    > PRESIDENT BUSH AGREES TO MORE INSPECTORS IN IRAQ
    > (AP) Washington DC Wednesday, March 19, 2003 8:45 PM
    >
    > President George Bush has announced that the US will not attack Iraq. The President announced that
    > he is agreeing to deploy additional inspectors throughout Iraq.
    >
    > The US will send 250,000 additional inspectors:
    >
    > 24,000 members of the 1st Infantry Division.
    >
    > 15,000 members of the 101st Airborne Division (Air Assault).
    >
    > 15,000 members of the 82d Airborne Division.
    >
    > More than 5,000 members of the 4th armored division with their "M1-A1 all-terrain vehicles".
    >
    > Additional US Army personnel, as needed for inspections.
    >
    > A variety of US Air Force personnel for aerial recon missions and other surveillance activities.
    >
    > A significant number of United States Marines to aid with inspections.
    >
    > United States Coast Guard personnel to inspect coastlines.
    >
    > An undisclosed number of Rangers, Green Berets, Navy SEALs, Recon Marines, Delta Force, and other
    > Special Operations personnel to inspect Iraqi hideaways.
    >
    > Special air deliveries to aid the inspections will be made by aircraft
    from
    > the USS Constellation, USS George Washington, USS Abraham Lincoln and USS Enterprise.
    >
    > The President said: "With these additional inspectors, the inspections should be completed in a
    > few weeks."
    >

    > Regards,
    >
    > Mike O'Brien
    >
    > When two elephants fight it is the grass that suffers...
    >

    > ---

  3. "Mike O'Brien" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > PRESIDENT BUSH AGREES TO MORE INSPECTORS IN IRAQ
    > (AP) Washington DC Wednesday, March 19, 2003 8:45 PM
    >
    > President George Bush has announced that the US will not attack Iraq. The President announced that
    > he is agreeing to deploy additional inspectors throughout Iraq.
    >
    > The President said: "With these additional inspectors, the inspections should be completed in a
    > few weeks."
    >

    > Regards,
    >
    > Mike O'Brien

    I may as well give up on seeing that Go One velomobile in San Jose,
    CA. Inspectors might be so confused by it they may think that is one Hell of a bomb, and the
    Iraqis better put their scud sights back on Germany. Or those missles from Kiwait back to
    China they said they never had.

    Chris Jordan Santa Cruz, CA.