more misc ramblings

Technician

Guest
Well, it would appear summer is really here. 2 80 degree days in a row. it wouldn't be so bad except
they weren't the nice dry heat days i dream for. they were the same heavy heat days maine (and most
nearby states) are known for. just saps the energy out of ya. it is now 10:30PM, and the temp
outside is _just_ getting comfortable for riding.

Guess i will either have to get used to riding in the heavy heat, or rig something up with one of
the fog lamps formally on my car. ;-)
--
~Travis

LOL we are all excited in Austin its finnaly dipped back below 90 degrees with 75% humidity... of
course now its raining... We have had many record breaking days these past few weeks including 2 or
3 100+ degree days... Oh yes, this is Austin TX,not Austin Michigan or whatever :p