more misc ramblings

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Technician, May 19, 2003.

  1. Technician

    Technician Guest

    Well, it would appear summer is really here. 2 80 degree days in a row. it wouldn't be so bad except
    they weren't the nice dry heat days i dream for. they were the same heavy heat days maine (and most
    nearby states) are known for. just saps the energy out of ya. it is now 10:30PM, and the temp
    outside is _just_ getting comfortable for riding.

    Guess i will either have to get used to riding in the heavy heat, or rig something up with one of
    the fog lamps formally on my car. ;-)
    --
    ~Travis

  2. Tacomaboy

    Tacomaboy Guest

    LOL we are all excited in Austin its finnaly dipped back below 90 degrees with 75% humidity... of
    course now its raining... We have had many record breaking days these past few weeks including 2 or
    3 100+ degree days... Oh yes, this is Austin TX,not Austin Michigan or whatever :p

    news:MPG.193360ad640[email protected]...