rec.sport.unicycling archive · Public discussion

More on IMPORTANT: Mailing Unicon 12 packages

Started by Jack Halpern · · Last activity · 1 post · 974 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling archive
Published
2 April 2004
Last activity
2 April 2004
Original author
Jack Halpern
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
974
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hi all,

    I wish you all a happy, healthy and one-wheeling 2004!

    Regarding the message below, regarding addresses of
    uicycling leaders to whom to send U!" packages too. I thank
    everyone who sent me addresses but we woould like to have
    more, espcially from countries like Germany, the UK,
    Australia, Puerto Rico and at least one unicycle leader from
    the other unicycling countries like France, Canda etc. Also,
    more from the US, esp. club leaders.

    The JUA plans to make a rather large mailing -- not to every
    unicyuclists, but to those in a position to distribute and
    recruit participants to U12.

    The New Year's vacation is over and the JUA will be back to
    work tomorrow. I would appreciate everyone's cooperation in
    this matter.

    Andy, have you a more or less up-to-date list based on the
    old IUF database?

    Hi all

    The JUA is interested in sending out (snailmail), as soon
    as possible, Unicon 12 packages (including touring
    pamphlets) to the principal unicyclists, club leaders and
    country representatives for further distribution within
    thir region club etc.

    Some of the JUA leaders are perhaps old-fashioned, and
    don't trust the Internet as the all-mighty means of
    communications, and I agree that many unicyclists cannot
    be reached via the Internet (Spain missed a couple of
    Unicons exactly because paper packages were not sent to
    them). They are concerend about the rather low number of
    potential particiapnts at this point, and want to ensure
    that we fill the dorms and Olympic facilities, which are
    very expensive to rent.

    I would appreciate it if anyone can help by sending me lists
    of names and addresses. My large but old unicyclists
    database I have made years ago is hopelessly out of date
    (Andy, you should have it) and too large. Andy, I assume you
    have the best data for the US, but we need other countries
    too. I will take care of Brazil, Israel, China and of course
    Japan directly.

    I would appreciate your help in this regard as soon as
    possible.

    Stay on top, Jack Halpern Executive Director for
    International Development International Unicycling
    Federation, Inc. Website: kanji.orgkanji.org

    Stay on top, Jack Halpern Executive Director for
    International Development International Unicycling
    Federation, Inc. Website: kanji.orgkanji.org

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.