More on tubeless

"people" can do whatever they choose to, but they're going to know you're the biggest liar ever to post on a cycling forum, Mr. "I can hold 600 Watts for an hour!".

You would have been better off just admitting that you lied, repeatedly...then tried to palm it off that any old veteran could hammer out EIGHT HUNDRED WATTS!!!...then tried to pass it off as all one big 'mistake'.

The mistake was in tossing away your reputation. The one thing of value you had in life. From now on, every moronic thing you say or post is going to be laughed at as a lie or just plain idiocy. Just like the dumb **** you posted about the Chicago manufactured carbon fiber frameset...that is nothing more than a Chinese open mold wonder that sells for half the price Ernesto is asking for that Montrose. Yeah, not only do you lie like a rug, you're too dumb to spot a Chicom shlock wonder when it's advertised in color and with almost zero details to go with.

Go away, idiot. Slither off with your lying tail between your legs.

And I notice you still haven't told us what group you race with. The truth can't out that way. Seems like you've had plenty of practice.

You lie like a rug.

If you had a single functioning brain cell left that worked you could have figured it all out. But, you don't. And you can't. You're as stupid as your dumbass braindead brother, Alfie.

Admit it, tommy. You lied. You made up **** because you're an idiot.

It wasn't me that claimed to have made 600 Watts for an hour, jackass. It was YOU.

Admit that you lied, repeatedly about that bit of jackass stupidity.

I may just be some nobody local racer, but you'll never hear me saying I won a stage of the Giro. I'm not the lying sack of **** that you are.

C'mon. Admit it, tommy. You're a ****ing loser and a liar.

You still haven't admitted to being a dumbass liar, Mr. "I can hold 600 Watts for an hour!".

Admit it. You're a liar. A liar that repeatedly defended his lie. Then embellished that lie with more lies.

I didn't expect you to tell any truth after showing us a picture of you "getting second". Here the Masters are usually in the middle of the Cat 2 pack and there will be 10 masters sprinting for the line. Not one lone guy coming in a half hour after the winner.

I didn't expect you to tell any truth

LMFAO! This, from the moron that lied and said could produce 600 Watts for an hour!!!

Like I said, "This is going to get good!". You are so ****ing retarded. Mr. "600 Watts!" Now blathering about power to weight.

Well, you certainly carry a huge gut around! LOL! No wonder your 'time trial position' looks like some old lady sitting upright on a beach cruiser! You couldn't get a flat back if your life depended on it!

Slither away, liar. Every post you make you're digging your hole deeper! Whadda dumbass.

LMFAO! This, from the moron that lied and said could produce 600 Watts for an hour!!!

Like I said, "This is going to get good!". You are so ****ing retarded. Mr. "600 Watts!" Now blathering about power to weight.

Well, you certainly carry a huge gut around! LOL! No wonder your 'time trial position' looks like some old lady sitting upright on a beach cruiser! You couldn't get a flat back if your life depended on it!

Slither away, liar. Every post you make you're digging your hole deeper! Whadda dumbass.
But I got second in a large TT whereas you got second in a three man group. And you couldn't even see the Pork Chop Eating Champion in the far distance.

Man up, you lying sack of ****.

Admit that you lied.

Keep lying, moron. You NEVER, EVER made 600 Watts.

Not for the hour that you claimed and repeatedly claimed.

Not for 20 minutes.

Not for 10 minutes.

Not for 5 minutes.

Not even for ONE stinking minute of your miserable, lying life.

And yet here you are.

STILL defending your lying ass.

With EVERY post you make you reinforce the fact that you lied to a man that came to the board seeking advice. You lied to everyone that read that thread. More importantly, you lied to yourself over and over after being exposed as a fake.

Man up, ******** and apologize for your lying.

Man up, you lying sack of ****.

Admit that you lied.

Not for 20 minutes.

Not for 10 minutes.

Not for 5 minutes.

And yet here you are.

With EVERY post you make you reinforce the fact that you lied to a man that came to the board seeking advice. You lied to everyone that read that thread. More importantly, you lied to yourself over and over after being exposed as a fake.

You must certainly be slower than a snail that this upsets you so much. Just that picture of you finishing so far behind and your claim that you were finishing second should be a good laugh.

Not for 20 minutes.

Not for 10 minutes.

Not for 5 minutes.

And yet here you are.

I think that a more accurate pen name would be PansyBob. I see the tears streaming down your face because someone here isn't afraid to tell you that second place in a three man race isn't something to be proud of. Riding an exercycle and playing video games. Just how silly can you get? Hey I know - you can prove your manhood by swearing like any 18 year old who is now a man!

PansyBob gives us his own version of a reference https://cyclingtips.com/2017/06/just-how-good-are-male-pro-road-cyclists/ but he isn't even capable of understanding what it says.

Those numbers are for watts per kilogram of body weight. As a completely untrained cyclist weighing in at 80 kg according to this chart I would be able to produce full time 2.22 w/kg x 80 = 177 watts continuous power output.

However, I am not an untrained rider. If you look into the middle of Class D which is still low for the amount of riding I do you find 3.46 x 80 = 277 watts. This is for a ride of any length. For something as short as 30 minutes you can produce 20% or even more higher. That would be 1.2 x 277 = 330 watts. This also matches with the ride I did the other day that was well over 10 km - 18 km to be exact. And I wasn't even trying to go as fast as I could. I'm turning in 3 hour 50 milers twice a week. A recovery ride of a slow 30 miler and then on Sunday I'll do a hard 40+ miler that might have 2 miles of 10% of climbing. There is a 30 minute break in between the halfs of the 50 milers so lets say a 1 hr 30 minute 25 miler or 40 km in 1hr 30 minutes or an average speed of almost 17 mph including about 2,500 feet of climbing of 5% or more.

Using Steve Gribbles interactive power calculator with my weight, my bicycle weight, my frontal area, Steve's average coefficient of drag and a 5% climb I see that I did over 3 miles last Thursday at 10 mph for an average of almost 250 watts. Funny how this matches the rest of the figures I was talking about isn't it? That was the in the final 10 miles of a 50 mile ride. And I wasn't feeling particularly strong since two days before I had done a 37 mile ride with 3,405 feet of climbing with up to 12%. Almost all of this climbing is over 6% and most over 7%. This ride has perhaps 8 miles of flat. The rest is either climbing or descending.

This is why our little PansyBob is stuck on the 600 watts number I did with a first-off estimate. This is all he can do to try to support his worthless teenage language showing everyone how tough he is by calling names.

Just got a txt from my friend in Phoenix. He just did an average 18.5 mph on his trainer for 30 minutes. He has the resistance trainer turned up all the way. He has been in continuous pain for the last six months with a worn out hip and is scheduled to have a hip replacement in four weeks. Strange that he didn't need a video game to train. He is on continuous Oxycontin and it is doing almost nothing for the pain.

But I suppose that PansyBob will cry about how that gave my friend and advantage as well.

Great! You're STILL lying, I see.

You, the ******** that claimed to produce 600 Watts. And then repeated that claim. Then stated an average vet could produce 800 Watts.

Not for 20 minutes.

Not for 10 minutes.

Not for 5 minutes.

And yet here you are.

You're the perfect Alf sock puppet. Repeating your lie will never make it the truth.

YOU said YOU could produce 600 Watts for ONE HOUR!

LMFAO!

At any 'weight' from zero to whatever your fat ass weighs, YOU could NEVER produce 600 Watts for one minute.

You're a pathetic back-pedaling liar with a huge gut. You don't even know a Chicom open mold frame when it's schlocked at your dumb ass. Yes. You're THAT retarded.

600 Watts. 800 Watts. 300 Watts. Blah Blah Blah! What a moron! Just admit it. You're a lying asshat that has no clue how many Watts you produce.

You, the ******** that claimed to produce 600 Watts. And then repeated that claim. Then stated an average vet could produce 800 Watts.

Not for 20 minutes.

Not for 10 minutes.

Not for 5 minutes.

And yet here you are.

You're the perfect Alf sock puppet. Repeating your lie will never make it the truth.

YOU said YOU could produce 600 Watts for ONE HOUR!

LMFAO!

At any 'weight' from zero to whatever your fat ass weighs, YOU could NEVER produce 600 Watts for one minute.

You're a pathetic back-pedaling liar with a huge gut. You don't even know a Chicom open mold frame when it's schlocked at your dumb ass. Yes. You're THAT retarded.

600 Watts. 800 Watts. 300 Watts. Blah Blah Blah! What a moron! Just admit it. You're a lying asshat that has no clue how many Watts you produce.
The tears flowing from your eyes are too much. You should try out for the starring role in Annie. You are just the saddest thing around.

Like I said when you first posted your big lie, "This is going to get good!".

You claimed to produce 600 Watts. And then repeated that claim. Then stated an average vet could produce 800 Watts.

Keep lying. You NEVER, EVER made 600 Watts.

Not for the hour that you claimed and then repeatedly claimed.

Not for 20 minutes.

Not for 10 minutes.

Not for 5 minutes.

And yet here you are.

Man up and apologize for your lying.

Last edited:
Two of the riders who made the breakaway in the 2017 Tour of Flanders were Oliviero Troia (UAE Team Emirates) and Julien Duval (Ag2r-La Mondiale). Here are the stats from Troia as he got himself in the breakaway, starting from just 700m into the race:

Distance: 11.5km
Time: 14:30
Average power: 401W (5.17 W/kg)

"a top amateur rider might be able to hold 400W for the same length of time"

Yet our lying ass moron tommy can hold 200 MORE Watts than a professional Pro Tour rider for 45 MORE minutes! LMFAO!

Then he comes back with some idiotic Watts/Kg ********.

Well, "Mr. 600 Watts", at 185 lardass fatbelly pounds (84 Kg) your over-stressed cardio vascular system would have to not only carry oxygen to all that flab, but produce 4.77 Watts/Kg for AN HOUR to match your lie. "IF' you 'only' made 400 Watts! LMFAO!

YOU have NEVER produced 4.77 Watts/Kg. for an hour in your worthless, lying life.

To make your moron claim of 600 Watts for an hour you would be sitting at 7.14 Watts/kg.

And you wonder why your lies are so easy to spot.

You don't know **** **** about helmets, trainers, Chinese or American frames, carbon fiber or training with power.

What you do know is how to lie and stuff your face.

Troia averaged 302W (4.19 W/kg) for the first hour of racing, which really highlights how hard the breakaway riders need to push to get an advantage over the peloton.

The difference is that this is the highest possible power such amateur riders could hold for an hour

Oh no! Not tommy! tommy can hold 600 Watts for an hour! Fatass lardbelly tommy can produce TWICE the power of the very top amateur racers and domestic professionals.

Well, at least he can lie twice as well as them.

A normalised power of 318W is often around what you need to average to be competitive in a full-gas A-grade criterium.

Not for lying tommy! With his massive 600 Watts he could lap the field 4 times in an hour! Must be those slime-filled tires that give him his super strength! He's faster that a Pro-1-2 field of nationally ranked racers!

Michal Kwiatkowski countering on the Poggio.

Distance: 3.5km
Time: 5:57
Average Power: 443W

Power-to-weight: 6.51 W/kg

Killing it and drilling it at full gas on the climb he held a massive 443 Watts for an entire six minutes! Impressive!

Well...not impressive to are resident liar, tommy. tommy, thanks to all his flab, somehow makes 150 MORE Watts! And does it for FIFTY-FIVE MORE MINUTES!!!

And tries to explain his power lies away with the old, "Any average veteran rider can hold EIGHT HUNDRED Watts for AN HOUR!!! Or...I'm a fatass, so I have an even LOWER power-to-weight ratio! LMFAO!

Like I said when I first read your lie, tommy, "This is going to get good!".

You certainly didn't disappoint. Liar.