More on tubeless

Durbridge averaged 445W (5.85 W/kg) for the technical 13.8km prologue which puts “Durbo” in the ‘World Class’ section on the Training Peaks graph.

Time trialing champion, tommy, averaged an easy 600 Watts!!! for long distance 6-mile time trial!

Definitely puts "liar Boy" in the 'Out Of This World Class' section of the chart!

With a massive 7.14 Watts/Kg output thanks to his aerodynamic flab he is a whopping 1.7 Watts/Kg MORE POWERFUL than Luke Durbridge!!!!

Well...maybe we should just say he's a whopping liar!

LMFAO!

What a moron!

Durbridge averaged 445W (5.85 W/kg) for the technical 13.8km prologue which puts “Durbo” in the ‘World Class’ section on the Training Peaks graph.

Time trialing champion, tommy, averaged an easy 600 Watts!!! for long distance 6-mile time trial!

Definitely puts "liar Boy" in the 'Out Of This World Class' section of the chart!

With a massive 7.14 Watts/Kg output thanks to his aerodynamic flab he is a whopping 1.7 Watts/Kg MORE POWERFUL than Luke Durbridge!!!!

Well...maybe we should just say he's a whopping liar!

LMFAO!

What a moron!
Seems to me that you use of the English language is impaired by the size of your brain. But then we couldn't expect much more from someone who thinks he gets good training playing video games.

Seems to me you don't understand basic math.

Your lies have been repeatedly refuted. You don't even comprehend that fact. Instead, you attack with idiotic comments that have no bearing on your lies and the evidence that proved you lied.

In that respect, you're just another Alf.

In EVERY case posted above you lied and claimed to make more Watts than the professional Pro Tour riders. Then you tried to justify your lie by stating the average vet rider could make EIGHT HUNDRED WATTS! Then, you tried to revise your power down to 300 Watts. THEN, you tried some moronic shift to Watts/Kg. and even less Watts.

In other words, you're clueless about your power, but still chose to lie about it and then repeatedly lie about it.

Keep lying, moron. You NEVER, EVER made 600 Watts.

Not for the hour that you claimed and then repeatedly claimed.

Not for 20 minutes.

Not for 10 minutes.

Not for 5 minutes.

Not even for ONE stinking minute of your miserable, lying life.

And yet here you are.

STILL defending your lying ass.

With EVERY post you make you reinforce the fact that you lied to a man that came to the board seeking advice. You lied to everyone that read that thread. More importantly, you lied to yourself over and over after being exposed as a fake.

Man up, ******** and apologize for your lying.

Like I said, tommy...when you posted your "I can produce 600 Watts for an hour" idiocy, "This is going to get good!".

Now, since we know you aren't going to apologize for being a nimrod, run off and find another American-made frameset that's actually manufactured in China and sold for 50% more than market value.

PansyBob - all this has to do with you not being able to put out 300 watts isn't it? I wondered what is wrong with someone on this continuous tirade and I finally figured you out. And you still haven't told us what the difference between a track bike and a fixie is.

I'm NOT the one that claimed to be able to produce SIX HUNDRED WATTS for ONE HOUR. YOU did.

YOU are the liar. Not me.

PansyBob - all this has to do with you not being able to put out 300 watts isn't it? I wondered what is wrong with someone on this continuous tirade and I finally figured you out. And you still haven't told us what the difference between a track bike and a fixie is. Your inability to make that much power doesn't bother me so perhaps you can explain why it does you? I am THE SLOW ONE of the group I ride with. And they all would be in a Master's class in a race. You wouldn't even be in the running for anything but last place.

I suppose that it's comical but we have a man about my age with a pacemaker implanted in his heart that could drop Pansybob in 10 seconds. Over any terrain.

Holy ****. The fact that you continue posting here, let alone the asinine **** you post, amazes the Hell out of me.

You've proved yourself to be a know nothing dumbass with everything you type. Amazing you've managed to waste oxygen this long.

"I finally figured you out."

You're so goddamned stupid you haven't figured out what day of the week it is.

You haven't figure out where 'Chicago' is. You haven't figured out how little Watts you make. And you sure haven't figured out how to pull your head out of your fat ass.

I suppose that it's comical but we have a man about my age with a pacemaker implanted in his heart that could drop Pansybob in 10 seconds. Over any terrain.

Mistake? No. It wasn't a "mistake". It was a blatant lie and one that you repeated over and over. Then you tried to claim the average vet rider could make 800 Watts! LMFAO!

You had every chance to correct your "mistake" and yet you did NOT! You continued to argue, like the dumb **** that you are, that you made 600 Watts. For an entire HOUR!

Instead of admitting that you lied and had no idea how little power you actually make you continued to lie like the little ***** that you are.

C'mon little *****. Let's see that power file that proves you can make 300 Watts for an hour! LMAO! Hell, post up your data file that proves your fat ****ing ass can make 300 Watts for 20 minutes!

Not for 20 minutes.

Not for 10 minutes.

Not for 5 minutes.

And yet here you are.

With EVERY post you make you reinforce the fact that you lied to a man that came to the board seeking advice. You lied to everyone that read that thread. More importantly, you lied to yourself over and over after being exposed as a fake.

Man up and apologize for your lying.

A Cat2 friend turned in this performance over the weekend:

I had a goal 260w NP, 148-155HR.
My actual numbers 247NP / 264(max 20min) 151 Ave HR.

He's 30, lean, efficient, train by the numbers power guy. Not some old **** yard wide fat ass like you, tommy.

And yet YOU claim to exceed his numbers!!! LMFAO!

This idiocy of yours has long passed the point of insanity on your part! It's so far out of the realm of reality that I can't stop laughing at how dumb you really are about cycling, training and power. That thump on the noggin must have really fried you!

You claimed almost triple his stats! And you the lie some more by claiming it was a "mistake"!!! LMAO! One hellova "mistake" for a guy that invented everything but the light bub and lived by numbers! Huh?!?!

Than you claimed the average Joe vet could do EIGHT HUNDRED WATTS! For an hour!!!! LMFAO!

Nope, dumbass. That was no "mistake". That was YOU lying your ass off repeatedly.

Mistake? Nope. It wasn't a "mistake". It was a blatant lie and one that you repeated over and over. Then you tried to claim the average vet rider could make 800 Watts! LMFAO!

You had every chance to correct your "mistake" and yet you did NOT! You continued to argue, like the dumb **** that you are, that you made 600 Watts. For an entire HOUR!

Instead of admitting that you lied and had no idea how little power you actually make you continued to lie like the little ***** that you are.

C'mon little *****. Let's see that power file that proves you can make 300 Watts for an hour! LMAO! Hell, post up your data file that proves your fat ****ing ass can make 300 Watts for 20 minutes!

Not for 20 minutes.

Not for 10 minutes.

Not for 5 minutes.

And yet here you are.

He's 30, lean, efficient, train by the numbers power guy. Not some old **** yard wide fat ass like you, tommy.

This idiocy of yours has long passed the point of insanity on your part! It's so far out of the realm of reality that I can't stop laughing at how dumb you really are about cycling, training and power. That thump on the noggin must have really fried you!

You claimed almost triple his stats! And you the lie some more by claiming it was a "mistake"!!! LMAO! One hellova "mistake" for a guy that invented everything but the light bub and lived by numbers! Huh?!?!

Than you claimed the average Joe vet could do EIGHT HUNDRED WATTS! For an hour!!!! LMFAO!

Nope, dumbass. That was no "mistake". That was YOU lying your ass off repeatedly.

Mistake? Nope. It wasn't a "mistake". It was a blatant lie and one that you repeated over and over. Then you tried to claim the average vet rider could make 800 Watts! LMFAO!

Not for 20 minutes.

Not for 10 minutes.

Not for 5 minutes.

And yet here you are.

Not for 20 minutes.

Not for 10 minutes.

Not for 5 minutes.

And yet here you are.

Tell us all about that Cat 2 friend you look up to. As I said before, Master's crits come in with a dozen riders sprinting in the middle of the Cat 2 pack here in California. But your pictures showed us that you must be so far behind that you didn't even see the finish. And you have the unmitigated gall to be proud of that finish! If your Cat 2's are anything like your performance, any California Cat 5 could dust them off. No wonder he couldn't make any speed or power.

Not for 20 minutes.

Not for 10 minutes.

Not for 5 minutes.

And yet here you are.

PansyBob - If you can't do any better than cut and paste you're not going to get anywhere. Your OWN photos showed that you don't have any performance yourself. Hell, my middle daughter finished 3rd in the jr nationals and from your crying about power output I think that my youngest who finished middle of the pack could dust you off without even trying.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqzbB4nUlqU
Be REALLY careful not to look at the Masters category watts when they pass 900 in this 45 minute crit. Oh wait, you want to pretend that reality isn't reality. Now what is the difference between a track bike and a fixie PansyBob? And if you keep your eyes tightly closes enough you won't notice that pot gut on some of those riders that could leave you in the lurch. Not to mention that this guy's heart rate is still low.

**** you, you miserable ****. NONE of those riders averaged 600 Watts for 45 minutes. NONE of them. 250-300 Watts to zero Watts and back.

NONE of them averaged 600 Watts for and hour.

NONE of them averaged EIGHT-Hundred Watts. Which you LIED and said any average vet could do.

Admit it, tommy. You're nothing but a ****ing liar.

Not for 20 minutes.

Not for 10 minutes.

Not for 5 minutes.

And yet here you are.

**** you, you miserable ****. NONE of those riders averaged 600 Watts for 45 minutes. NONE of them. 250-300 Watts to zero Watts and back.

NONE of them averaged 600 Watts for and hour.

NONE of them averaged EIGHT-Hundred Watts. Which you LIED and said any average vet could do.

Not for 20 minutes.

Not for 10 minutes.

Not for 5 minutes.

And yet here you are.

You really don't have a clue do you? You don't hesitate to tell us that those masters don't do this or don't do that. That's because you can't do anything. Now I'm getting the opinion that you don't hardly ride at all. That you play your video games and pretend you're king of the hill. Though I must say that you're good for humor - telling us that the world TT champion didn't use tubeless. Or that real experts don't use tubeless when the majority of tires for racing these days are tubeless. Or that people can't average this power or that despite all of the performance sites including your own proving otherwise.

Does stupidity run in your family or are you a throw-back?

Not for 20 minutes.

Not for 10 minutes.

Not for 5 minutes.

And yet here you are.