More on tubeless

Oy. tommy, you prove your I.Q. is sinking with every retarded post you make and every lie you tell.

Listen, you retarded dumbass. Your point was that Contadope was using tubeless clincher tire.

He was NOT.

That was proven to your ignorant ass six ways from Sunday.

And yet here you are. Defending that lie.

You're a moron. A worthless, lying moron.

GTFO and go to your 'secret forum'. They'll laugh at you there too. Idiot.

And apologize for lying on your way out, dumbass.

Tell you what PansyBob - give me your address and I'll drop by and give you my apology in person. After all, with you being such a tough guy and all, I'm sure that you would have no fear.

Tell you what, tommy. You're a liar and a moron. But, you already knew that.

And I love living rent-free inside your empty skull! The echo's a little weird, but there's plenty of room to stretch out and laugh at all the dumb **** you blather on about.

It's so damned funny...getting your moron fat ass all worked up and then listen to your cork pop as you spew more lies, threats and insane 'ideas'.

Now, apologize for your repeated lying, tommy.

Be a man for once in your life and admit you've been blowing smoke from start to finish.

Tell you what, tommy. You're a liar and a moron. But, you already knew that.

And I love living rent-free inside your empty skull! The echo's a little weird, but there's plenty of room to stretch out and laugh at all the dumb **** you blather on about.

It's so damned funny...getting your moron fat ass all worked up and then listen to your cork pop as you spew more lies, threats and insane 'ideas'.

Now, apologize for your repeated lying, tommy.

Be a man for once in your life and admit you've been blowing smoke from start to finish.
I've offered to bring the apology to you personally but then that seems to frighten you witless and you change the subject. Why is that?

You? Frighten me? You're really, seriously insane. Not that you haven't proven that fact a hundred times over.

The truth is that you're a blowhard dumbass. You lie about damned near everything that comes out of your mouth.

But do keep raging! It's entertaining to listen to you bawl like a 12-year old girl! With every post you make you just keep getting dumber and another day closer to being tossed into a hole in the ground.

When you finally go, you'll be remembered for one thing: Being 'that guy' that bragged about making 600 Watts for an hour when you had absolutely no clue what you were talking about. And then repeatedly lying over and over about it while tossing in a couple dozen more lies on top.

Nope. No one will even remember your name. But, they'll remember all the dumb **** you said.

The funniest part of all is that you did it to yourself.

Congratulations.

Now, YOU change the subject. To another lie. Another boast. Another charge. Another threat. Another demonstration of what it is you don't know.

I'll just keep right on laughing at you. Seeya, asshole. It's time to go ride.

You? Frighten me? You're really, seriously insane. Not that you haven't proven that fact a hundred times over.

The truth is that you're a blowhard dumbass. You lie about damned near everything that comes out of your mouth.

But do keep raging! It's entertaining to listen to you bawl like a 12-year old girl! With every post you make you just keep getting dumber and another day closer to being tossed into a hole in the ground.

When you finally go, you'll be remembered for one thing: Being 'that guy' that bragged about making 600 Watts for an hour when you had absolutely no clue what you were talking about. And then repeatedly lying over and over about it while tossing in a couple dozen more lies on top.

Nope. No one will even remember your name. But, they'll remember all the dumb **** you said.

The funniest part of all is that you did it to yourself.

Congratulations.

Now, YOU change the subject. To another lie. Another boast. Another charge. Another threat. Another demonstration of what it is you don't know.

I'll just keep right on laughing at you. Seeya, asshole. It's time to go ride.
Going through the postings looking for that picture you left of that video game of yours which plainly showed how you could get your mileage and climbing feet since everything was 25% above what it would be in real life, I ran across that fantastic collection of bikes you have. An old junk Schwinn, and old junk Colnago and an old junk De Rosa.

Hmm, there wasn't any flexy titanium bike there because just like your mileage and climbing you couldn't flex a titanium bike on a bet and your entire experience with titanium bikes is with bicycle magazines. Titanium frames never were flexible until they got down into the 2 lb region where steel also became a noodle. But since you have no practical experience with any of this you can only fall back onto magazine article citing super sprinters. Like your idiotic claim that the world's best sprinter at the time winning with an Alan frame proved that those frames weren't flexible.

Since it's 4 pm there we all can just imagine what sort of "ride" you're going on. Video Games Deluxe.

Think I'll go back through all of the old PansyBob postings because with an ego like yours you are bound to have tried to impress people in other really stupid ways as well.

LOL! What a moron!

More lies!

You just can't stop, can you?

Seriously, you're beyond what the doctors can do, amiright? LMFAO!

Didn't spot the Ti bike?

Not only are you a lying sack of ****, you're blind!

LOL! What a moron!

More lies!

You just can't stop, can you?

Seriously, you're beyond what the doctors can do, amiright? LMFAO!

Didn't spot the Ti bike?

Not only are you a lying sack of ****, you're blind!
And yet you didn't repost that picture of all of your wonderful bikes. Shoved over in the corner of the basement of your mothers home where you live because you never grew up. Do you have and air mattress on the concrete floor as well?

LMAO!!!!

upload_2018-11-13_20-2-31.jpeg

What a dweeb!

You really should get a mirror.

Continental finally produced a tubeless tire. The GP 5000-TL tubeless version of the new GP 5000 clincher.

Notable quotes from the release:

1. "180 tpi 3 ply casing as opposed to the clincher version’s 320 tpi."
So a less free-rolling casing than the standard clincher version.

2. "the tubeless version of the tyre comes with a weight penalty of roughly 85g over the clincher."
So a heavier tire than the standard clincher version even with tube factored in. Add more for Slime.

3. "Continental was very open about the fact that the situation surrounding road tubeless standards is absolute chaos — there is still no clear consensus on an industry-wide standard for rim and tyre dimensions."
The blow-offs and Slime spews will continue.

4. "While I think it’s possible we may see some time-triallists — who occasionally choose to use clinchers over tubulars — using the tyres, I think widespread adoption at a pro level is very unlikely."
VERY unlikely.

Except for Alberto Contador. He always uses Veloflex sew-up tubeless tires...er...Wait! Wut?