More Pathetic? Bush cheering for Lance or Kerry wearing a BoSox hat?

crit pro

Guest
Which one is more sickening?

Bush said his guy would win.

Will Kerry do the same?

cutter pop

Neither. Bush knew Lance when he was governor of Texas, and Kerry is a
lifetime Red Sox fan.

news:[email protected]...

"Philip W. Moore, Jr." <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Neither. Bush knew Lance when he was governor of Texas, and Kerry is a
> lifetime Red Sox fan.
>
> "crit pro" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Which one is more sickening?
> >
> > Bush said his guy would win.
> >
> > Will Kerry do the same?
> >
> > cutter pop

Kerry wearing a Livestrong bracelet is lame. I guess he's pandering
to the cyclist vote.

In article <[email protected]>,
[email protected] says...

>Kerry wearing a Livestrong bracelet is lame. I guess he's pandering
>to the cyclist vote.

Nah, he is just following the crowd. I would not be surprised to also
find Bush wearing one. I would not hold that against him.
--------------
Alex

It struck me the first time I saw Kerry with the LiveStrong band that there would never be a good time for him to stop wearing it. He couldn't possibly take it off, now, before the election. ("So, what? You don't support cancer research anymore?")

Bush would probably have liked to sport one of the bands... given his relationship with LA, and the Texan Connection. But as much as JK can't take his off, W can't put one on. Think dubya wants to appear like he wants to look like Kerry?

For the record: You know Kerry's a cancer survivor, right? I think it's flippant, as well as egotistical, to suggest he's pandering to cyclists. The LiveStrong campaign is not about cycling.

"Philip W. Moore, Jr." <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Neither. Bush knew Lance when he was governor of Texas, and Kerry is a
> lifetime Red Sox fan.
>
> "crit pro" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Which one is more sickening?
> >
> > Bush said his guy would win.
> >
> > Will Kerry do the same?
> >
> > cutter pop

Kerry's a fan as much as I'm a politician. When asked his favorite
player on the team, he said Manny Ortiz. Not Manny Ramirez, not Dave
Ortiz - Manny Ortiz. Yeah - Superfan.

-a

Fenwick wrote:

> The LiveStrong campaign is not about cycling.

Dumbass -

It seems like a lot of people, if not most, of the people on this group
don't realize that.

K. Gringioni.

Kerry is a poser: The guy he says is his favorite Red Sox player of all
time NEVER played for the Sox; he also botched up the name of his favorite
player on the current team.

If Kerry is such a fan, why is he not at the Games? I bet it is because
Kerry's handlers do not want a national audience hearing him being boo'ed as
he was when he threw out the first pitch at a Sox game earlier this year.

"Philip W. Moore, Jr." <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Neither. Bush knew Lance when he was governor of Texas, and Kerry is a
> lifetime Red Sox fan.
>
> "crit pro" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> Which one is more sickening?
>>
>> Bush said his guy would win.
>>
>> Will Kerry do the same?
>>
>> cutter pop

Dude,

Okay, okay, you're voting for Bush! Good for you.

-Philip

"Sam" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Kerry is a poser: The guy he says is his favorite Red Sox player of all
> time NEVER played for the Sox; he also botched up the name of his favorite
> player on the current team.
>
> If Kerry is such a fan, why is he not at the Games? I bet it is because
> Kerry's handlers do not want a national audience hearing him being boo'ed

as
> he was when he threw out the first pitch at a Sox game earlier this year.
>

> "Philip W. Moore, Jr." <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Neither. Bush knew Lance when he was governor of Texas, and Kerry is a
> > lifetime Red Sox fan.
> >
> > "crit pro" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> >> Which one is more sickening?
> >>
> >> Bush said his guy would win.
> >>
> >> Will Kerry do the same?
> >>
> >> cutter pop

Actually voted. My great state allows early voting!
"Philip W. Moore, Jr." <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Dude,
>
> Okay, okay, you're voting for Bush! Good for you.
>
> -Philip
>
> "Sam" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> Kerry is a poser: The guy he says is his favorite Red Sox player of all
>> time NEVER played for the Sox; he also botched up the name of his
>> favorite
>> player on the current team.
>>
>> If Kerry is such a fan, why is he not at the Games? I bet it is because
>> Kerry's handlers do not want a national audience hearing him being boo'ed

> as
>> he was when he threw out the first pitch at a Sox game earlier this year.
>>

>> "Philip W. Moore, Jr." <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>> > Neither. Bush knew Lance when he was governor of Texas, and Kerry is a
>> > lifetime Red Sox fan.
>> >
>> > "crit pro" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> > news:[email protected]...

So does mine, but I suspect mine went to better use...