MORE PROOF USAC IS RUINING IT

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bart

SEZ HEIN VERBRUGGEN: " ITS NOT REALISTIC TO THINK OF CROSS AS GLOBALISED SPORT. I JUST SEE A HARD
CORE OF ENTHOUSIASTS IN 8 WESTERN EUROPEAN COUNTRIES." ADD THIS TO THE EARLIER "WE WERE UNABLE TO
WORK OUT A U.S. WORLD CUP LEG". HOW FAR MUST ONE GO TO KEEP A DISCIPLINE HIDDEN FROM THE
INTERNATIONAL FEDERATIONS ? I BET THE DISMAL U.S. RESULTS FIT THE "PLAN" PERFECTLY.

"Bart" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:kNy%[email protected]...
> SEZ HEIN VERBRUGGEN: " ITS NOT REALISTIC TO THINK OF CROSS AS GLOBALISED SPORT. I JUST SEE A HARD
> CORE OF ENTHOUSIASTS IN 8 WESTERN EUROPEAN COUNTRIES." ADD THIS TO THE EARLIER "WE WERE UNABLE TO
> WORK OUT A U.S. WORLD CUP LEG". HOW FAR MUST ONE GO TO KEEP A DISCIPLINE HIDDEN FROM THE
> INTERNATIONAL FEDERATIONS ? I BET THE DISMAL U.S. RESULTS FIT THE "PLAN" PERFECTLY.

USA Cycling will go down in history as one of the most corrupt evils ever to woe the face of this
planet along with Nazi Germany, Corporate Greed, HIV, Communism, Cancer, the Black Plague, Andrew
Albright and anti-child-molestation laws.

On 2/3/03 11:34 AM, in article Juz%[email protected], "B. [email protected]"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>
> USA Cycling will go down in history as one of the most corrupt evils ever to woe the face of this
> planet along with Nazi Germany, Corporate Greed, HIV, Communism, Cancer, the Black Plague, Andrew
> Albright and............

> anti-child-molestation laws.
>
>

Brian,

Are you still a NAMBLA member??

"B. [email protected]" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<Juz%[email protected]>...
> "Bart" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:kNy%[email protected]...
> > SEZ HEIN VERBRUGGEN: " ITS NOT REALISTIC TO THINK OF CROSS AS GLOBALISED SPORT. I JUST SEE A
> > HARD CORE OF ENTHOUSIASTS IN 8 WESTERN EUROPEAN COUNTRIES." ADD THIS TO THE EARLIER "WE WERE
> > UNABLE TO WORK OUT A U.S. WORLD CUP LEG". HOW FAR MUST ONE GO TO KEEP A DISCIPLINE HIDDEN FROM
> > THE INTERNATIONAL FEDERATIONS ? I BET THE DISMAL U.S. RESULTS FIT THE "PLAN" PERFECTLY.
>
>
>
> USA Cycling will go down in history as one of the most corrupt evils ever to woe the face of this
> planet along with Nazi Germany, Corporate Greed, HIV, Communism, Cancer, the Black Plague, Andrew
> Albright and anti-child-molestation laws.

Sounds like there is only one Nazi in here. Um, in my estimation... That would be you. I think some
have brought this up before that if you hate everything about bike racing so much, all of its
organizations, and just it seems everything about it, just go away!

Status
Not open for further replies.