MORE PROOF USAC IS RUINING IT

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Bart, Feb 3, 2003.

  1. Bart

    Bart Guest

    SEZ HEIN VERBRUGGEN: " ITS NOT REALISTIC TO THINK OF CROSS AS GLOBALISED SPORT. I JUST SEE A HARD
    CORE OF ENTHOUSIASTS IN 8 WESTERN EUROPEAN COUNTRIES." ADD THIS TO THE EARLIER "WE WERE UNABLE TO
    WORK OUT A U.S. WORLD CUP LEG". HOW FAR MUST ONE GO TO KEEP A DISCIPLINE HIDDEN FROM THE
    INTERNATIONAL FEDERATIONS ? I BET THE DISMAL U.S. RESULTS FIT THE "PLAN" PERFECTLY.

    Tags:

  2. "Bart" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:kNy%[email protected]...
    > SEZ HEIN VERBRUGGEN: " ITS NOT REALISTIC TO THINK OF CROSS AS GLOBALISED SPORT. I JUST SEE A HARD
    > CORE OF ENTHOUSIASTS IN 8 WESTERN EUROPEAN COUNTRIES." ADD THIS TO THE EARLIER "WE WERE UNABLE TO
    > WORK OUT A U.S. WORLD CUP LEG". HOW FAR MUST ONE GO TO KEEP A DISCIPLINE HIDDEN FROM THE
    > INTERNATIONAL FEDERATIONS ? I BET THE DISMAL U.S. RESULTS FIT THE "PLAN" PERFECTLY.

    USA Cycling will go down in history as one of the most corrupt evils ever to woe the face of this
    planet along with Nazi Germany, Corporate Greed, HIV, Communism, Cancer, the Black Plague, Andrew
    Albright and anti-child-molestation laws.

  3. Steve

    Steve Guest

    On 2/3/03 11:34 AM, in article Juz%[email protected], "B. [email protected]"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    > USA Cycling will go down in history as one of the most corrupt evils ever to woe the face of this
    > planet along with Nazi Germany, Corporate Greed, HIV, Communism, Cancer, the Black Plague, Andrew
    > Albright and............

    > anti-child-molestation laws.

    Brian,

    Are you still a NAMBLA member??

  4. "B. [email protected]" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<Juz%[email protected]>...
    > "Bart" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:kNy%[email protected]...
    > > SEZ HEIN VERBRUGGEN: " ITS NOT REALISTIC TO THINK OF CROSS AS GLOBALISED SPORT. I JUST SEE A
    > > HARD CORE OF ENTHOUSIASTS IN 8 WESTERN EUROPEAN COUNTRIES." ADD THIS TO THE EARLIER "WE WERE
    > > UNABLE TO WORK OUT A U.S. WORLD CUP LEG". HOW FAR MUST ONE GO TO KEEP A DISCIPLINE HIDDEN FROM
    > > THE INTERNATIONAL FEDERATIONS ? I BET THE DISMAL U.S. RESULTS FIT THE "PLAN" PERFECTLY.
    >

    > USA Cycling will go down in history as one of the most corrupt evils ever to woe the face of this
    > planet along with Nazi Germany, Corporate Greed, HIV, Communism, Cancer, the Black Plague, Andrew
    > Albright and anti-child-molestation laws.

    Sounds like there is only one Nazi in here. Um, in my estimation... That would be you. I think some
    have brought this up before that if you hate everything about bike racing so much, all of its
    organizations, and just it seems everything about it, just go away!

  5. "CritUSA" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > i am NOT a big USAC fan but they are getting better & faster.I think we should give the new BOSS
    > a chance.

    THE OLD BOSS "RETIRED" BECAUSE OF MY POSTS TO RBR.

  6. Ken Papai

    Ken Papai Guest