More vertically challenged Richmond VA stuff: Video RR of Dogwood Dell

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by John Harlow, Jan 23, 2003.

  1. John Harlow

    John Harlow Guest

    Some guys have taken it upon themselves to build some small stunts in the woods behind one of the
    city's outdoor stages known as "Dogwood Dell".

    Here's a little (2.2mb) video I threw together of a buddy of mine riding some of them yesterday...

    http://www.johnnyhouse.com/lionell_at_dd.wmv

    Tags:

  2. John Harlow wrote:
    > Some guys have taken it upon themselves to build some small stunts in the woods behind one of the
    > city's outdoor stages known as "Dogwood Dell".
    >
    > Here's a little (2.2mb) video I threw together of a buddy of mine riding some of them yesterday...
    >
    > http://www.johnnyhouse.com/lionell_at_dd.wmv

    Good stuff.

    Don't make me go and post the vid of my friend doing 12, 15, and 20' drops now... ;)

    (I've got the footage thrown together, the bit that might be in chain reaction 3 is being edited
    now, and I'll post that whenever its ready)

    Jon "Commander" Bond

  3. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

    "John Harlow" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:EzPG9.208080$%[email protected]...
    > Some guys have taken it upon themselves to build some small stunts in the woods behind one of the
    > city's outdoor stages known as "Dogwood Dell".
    >
    > Here's a little (2.2mb) video I threw together of a buddy of mine riding some of them yesterday...
    >
    > http://www.johnnyhouse.com/lionell_at_dd.wmv

    We've got to get together for a ride. Nice stuff.

    Mike - One more reason to buy that Bullit.

  4. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

  5. Bill Wheeler

    Bill Wheeler Guest

    On Mon, 02 Dec 2002 20:41:08 GMT, "John Harlow" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Some guys have taken it upon themselves to build some small stunts in the woods behind one of the
    >city's outdoor stages known as "Dogwood Dell".
    >
    >Here's a little (2.2mb) video I threw together of a buddy of mine riding some of them yesterday...
    >
    >http://www.johnnyhouse.com/lionell_at_dd.wmv

    Nice...but

    Anybody heard from Shaun Bell lately?

    :-]

  6. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

    news:eek:[email protected]...
    > "John Harlow" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:EzPG9.208080$%[email protected]...
    > > Some guys have taken it upon themselves to build some small stunts in
    the
    > > woods behind one of the city's outdoor stages known as "Dogwood Dell".
    > >
    > > Here's a little (2.2mb) video I threw together of a buddy of mine riding some of them
    > > yesterday...
    > >
    > > http://www.johnnyhouse.com/lionell_at_dd.wmv
    >
    > Was that a Peacock I saw?
    > --
    > Slacker - having flashbacks from Jr. High

    The one that looked like a German Shepard?

    Mike - zombie LDSer!

  7. John Harlow

    John Harlow Guest

    > > Some guys have taken it upon themselves to build some small stunts in
    the
    > > woods behind one of the city's outdoor stages known as "Dogwood Dell".
    > >
    > > Here's a little (2.2mb) video I threw together of a buddy of mine riding some of them
    > > yesterday...
    > >
    > > http://www.johnnyhouse.com/lionell_at_dd.wmv
    > >

    > We've got to get together for a ride. Nice stuff.
    >
    > Mike - One more reason to buy that Bullit.

    Thanks, Mike - we're planning on reconvening again this weekend. I'll definitely let you know when
    and where!

  8. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

    > "Slacker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:eek:[email protected]...
    > > "John Harlow" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:EzPG9.208080$%[email protected]...
    > > > Some guys have taken it upon themselves to build some small stunts in
    > the
    > > > woods behind one of the city's outdoor stages known as "Dogwood Dell".
    > > >
    > > > Here's a little (2.2mb) video I threw together of a buddy of mine
    riding
    > > > some of them yesterday...
    > > >
    > > > http://www.johnnyhouse.com/lionell_at_dd.wmv
    > >
    > > Was that a Peacock I saw?
    > > --
    > > Slacker - having flashbacks from Jr. High
    > >

    > The one that looked like a German Shepard?
    >
    > Mike - zombie LDSer!

    ROTFLMAO (32sec)....damn, maybe that's it screamed so loud when I tried to pluck a few feathers, it
    was the tail of a German Shepard!!!
    --
    Slacker - ok I'm going back to bed

  9. G.T.

    G.T. Guest

    John Harlow wrote:
    > Some guys have taken it upon themselves to build some small stunts in the woods behind one of the
    > city's outdoor stages known as "Dogwood Dell".
    >
    > Here's a little (2.2mb) video I threw together of a buddy of mine riding some of them yesterday...
    >
    > http://www.johnnyhouse.com/lionell_at_dd.wmv

    Whooooooyah, circus tricks! Can't you guys go any faster than 3 mph?

    Greg

    --
    "Walking under ladders for a living You know we should be running round in pubs and bars We know
    we'll never grow short And we'll never grow tall" - the Mekons

  10. "G.T." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    | John Harlow wrote:
    | > Some guys have taken it upon themselves to build some small stunts in
    the
    | > woods behind one of the city's outdoor stages known as "Dogwood Dell".
    | >
    | > Here's a little (2.2mb) video I threw together of a buddy of mine
    riding
    | > some of them yesterday...
    | >
    | > http://www.johnnyhouse.com/lionell_at_dd.wmv
    | >

    | Whooooooyah, circus tricks! Can't you guys go any faster than 3 mph?

    I love the circus, especially when the elephants poop.

    Unfortunately, I get an "expired domain" message when trying the link.

    --
    Pete Fagerlin

    http://www.petefagerlin.com

  11. Hey nice vid. However, what I really like is the music! Sevendust. Nice choice dudes. :.)

  12. Jd

    Jd Guest

    "Pete Fagerlin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > I love the circus, especially when the elephants poop.

    You bag of shit, you owe me a new keyboard.

    JD