More vertically challenged Richmond VA stuff: Video RR of Dogwood Dell

John Harlow

Guest
Some guys have taken it upon themselves to build some small stunts in the woods behind one of the
city's outdoor stages known as "Dogwood Dell".

Here's a little (2.2mb) video I threw together of a buddy of mine riding some of them yesterday...

http://www.johnnyhouse.com/lionell_at_dd.wmv

John Harlow wrote:
> Some guys have taken it upon themselves to build some small stunts in the woods behind one of the
> city's outdoor stages known as "Dogwood Dell".
>
> Here's a little (2.2mb) video I threw together of a buddy of mine riding some of them yesterday...
>
> http://www.johnnyhouse.com/lionell_at_dd.wmv

Good stuff.

Don't make me go and post the vid of my friend doing 12, 15, and 20' drops now... ;)

(I've got the footage thrown together, the bit that might be in chain reaction 3 is being edited
now, and I'll post that whenever its ready)

Jon "Commander" Bond

"John Harlow" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:EzPG9.208080$%[email protected]...
> Some guys have taken it upon themselves to build some small stunts in the woods behind one of the
> city's outdoor stages known as "Dogwood Dell".
>
> Here's a little (2.2mb) video I threw together of a buddy of mine riding some of them yesterday...
>
> http://www.johnnyhouse.com/lionell_at_dd.wmv

We've got to get together for a ride. Nice stuff.

Mike - One more reason to buy that Bullit.

On Mon, 02 Dec 2002 20:41:08 GMT, "John Harlow" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Some guys have taken it upon themselves to build some small stunts in the woods behind one of the
>city's outdoor stages known as "Dogwood Dell".
>
>Here's a little (2.2mb) video I threw together of a buddy of mine riding some of them yesterday...
>
>http://www.johnnyhouse.com/lionell_at_dd.wmv

Nice...but

Anybody heard from Shaun Bell lately?

:-]

news:eek:[email protected]...
> "John Harlow" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:EzPG9.208080$%[email protected]...
> > Some guys have taken it upon themselves to build some small stunts in
the
> > woods behind one of the city's outdoor stages known as "Dogwood Dell".
> >
> > Here's a little (2.2mb) video I threw together of a buddy of mine riding some of them
> > yesterday...
> >
> > http://www.johnnyhouse.com/lionell_at_dd.wmv
>
> Was that a Peacock I saw?
> --
> Slacker - having flashbacks from Jr. High

The one that looked like a German Shepard?

Mike - zombie LDSer!

> > Some guys have taken it upon themselves to build some small stunts in
the
> > woods behind one of the city's outdoor stages known as "Dogwood Dell".
> >
> > Here's a little (2.2mb) video I threw together of a buddy of mine riding some of them
> > yesterday...
> >
> > http://www.johnnyhouse.com/lionell_at_dd.wmv
> >

> We've got to get together for a ride. Nice stuff.
>
> Mike - One more reason to buy that Bullit.

Thanks, Mike - we're planning on reconvening again this weekend. I'll definitely let you know when
and where!

> "Slacker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:eek:[email protected]...
> > "John Harlow" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:EzPG9.208080$%[email protected]...
> > > Some guys have taken it upon themselves to build some small stunts in
> the
> > > woods behind one of the city's outdoor stages known as "Dogwood Dell".
> > >
> > > Here's a little (2.2mb) video I threw together of a buddy of mine
riding
> > > some of them yesterday...
> > >
> > > http://www.johnnyhouse.com/lionell_at_dd.wmv
> >
> > Was that a Peacock I saw?
> > --
> > Slacker - having flashbacks from Jr. High
> >

> The one that looked like a German Shepard?
>
> Mike - zombie LDSer!

ROTFLMAO (32sec)....damn, maybe that's it screamed so loud when I tried to pluck a few feathers, it
was the tail of a German Shepard!!!
--
Slacker - ok I'm going back to bed

John Harlow wrote:
> Some guys have taken it upon themselves to build some small stunts in the woods behind one of the
> city's outdoor stages known as "Dogwood Dell".
>
> Here's a little (2.2mb) video I threw together of a buddy of mine riding some of them yesterday...
>
> http://www.johnnyhouse.com/lionell_at_dd.wmv

Whooooooyah, circus tricks! Can't you guys go any faster than 3 mph?

Greg

--
"Walking under ladders for a living You know we should be running round in pubs and bars We know
we'll never grow short And we'll never grow tall" - the Mekons

| John Harlow wrote:
| > Some guys have taken it upon themselves to build some small stunts in
the
| > woods behind one of the city's outdoor stages known as "Dogwood Dell".
| >
| > Here's a little (2.2mb) video I threw together of a buddy of mine
riding
| > some of them yesterday...
| >
| > http://www.johnnyhouse.com/lionell_at_dd.wmv
| >

| Whooooooyah, circus tricks! Can't you guys go any faster than 3 mph?

I love the circus, especially when the elephants ****.

Unfortunately, I get an "expired domain" message when trying the link.

--
Pete Fagerlin

http://www.petefagerlin.com

Hey nice vid. However, what I really like is the music! Sevendust. Nice choice dudes. :.)