Moreau and Zabriskie at Dunkirk

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Bikerecker, May 11, 2003.

  1. Bikerecker

    Bikerecker Guest

    Moreau is back, his TT (beating Bartko, Bodrogi, etc) proves it, and Zabriskie shows real class,
    taking 8th in TT and 5th overall

  2. "> Moreau is back,

    I don't want to watch Moreau crying again at the TDF. Why doesn't he
    just quietly leave the stage. boo hoo boo hoo boo hoo, what a sick puppy.

  3. I always love to read "L'Equipe" as they have very prof. writers. And what did they write after that
    race: Moreau is the only french that could be a threat to Armstrong... I didn't know that l'Equipe
    could make such cruel jokes. Anyway he will probably slip and fall anyway...