Morning or Evening Walks?

Violets R. Blue

Guest
Hi all,

Yesterday was my first walk in over 3 months. I walked almost 2 kms. Got home happy and exhausted.
When is the best time, morning or evening walks?

Violets R. Blue wrote:

> Yesterday was my first walk in over 3 months. I walked almost 2 kms. Got home happy and exhausted.

Excellent.

> When is the best time, morning or evening walks?

What do you like most: sunrise or sunset? :)

--
Jock

"Violets R. Blue" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hi all,
>
> Yesterday was my first walk in over 3 months. I walked almost 2 kms. Got home happy and exhausted.
> When is the best time, morning or evening
walks?

Do cardio after workout. If you don't work out it does not matter.

leo

The best time to exercise is when you will actually do it. bj

"Violets R. Blue" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hi all,
>
> Yesterday was my first walk in over 3 months. I walked almost 2 kms. Got home happy and exhausted.
> When is the best time, morning or evening
walks?

I walk in the morning and evening. Each time of day has it's own unique pleasure for me. Morning
walks energize me and evening walks relax me. What more could I ask for?

"Violets R. Blue" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hi all,
>
> Yesterday was my first walk in over 3 months. I walked almost 2 kms. Got home happy and exhausted.
> When is the best time, morning or evening
walks?

Wow, what a choice!
John Dunlop <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Violets R. Blue wrote:
>
> > Yesterday was my first walk in over 3 months. I walked almost 2 kms.
Got
> > home happy and exhausted.
>
> Excellent.
>
> > When is the best time, morning or evening walks?
>
> What do you like most: sunrise or sunset? :)
>
> --
> Jock

"John Dunlop" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Violets R. Blue wrote:
>
> > Yesterday was my first walk in over 3 months. I walked almost 2 kms.
Got
> > home happy and exhausted.
>
> Excellent.
>
> > When is the best time, morning or evening walks?
>
> What do you like most: sunrise or sunset? :)

Really! I sometimes walk at 3 AM. I do it when ever I feel like it!

DeWayne

> --
> Jock

"Violets R. Blue" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Hi all,
>
> Yesterday was my first walk in over 3 months. I walked almost 2 kms. Got home happy and exhausted.
> When is the best time, morning or evening walks?

When it comes to walking there's probably no such thing as 'the best time'.Walking can be both
relaxing and stimulating at any time of day, so why not just walk when you feel like it? However, if
you're walking as part of a fitness regime rather than just for enjoyment, why not talk to a fitness
trainer at a gym about the benefits of exercising at different times of day?

Guys, - thanks for all the good advice.
danielle <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Violets R. Blue" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Yesterday was my first walk in over 3 months. I walked almost 2 kms.
Got
> > home happy and exhausted. When is the best time, morning or evening
walks?

> When it comes to walking there's probably no such thing as 'the best time'.Walking can be both
> relaxing and stimulating at any time of day, so why not just walk when you feel like it? However,
> if you're walking as part of a fitness regime rather than just for enjoyment, why not talk to a
> fitness trainer at a gym about the benefits of exercising at different times of day?

I have virtually the same answer to "what is the best kind of exercise for...." -- just change
"time" to "type" and "when" to "what".

My exercise program isn't perfect -- I don't do enough strength or flexibility exercise -- but I do
keep at it. bj

"DeWayne" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> "bj" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > The best time to exercise is when you will actually do it. bj
>
> EXACTLY! : )
>
> DeWayne

Scientifically, it's more advantageous to do it in the morning. It raises your metabolism for the
rest of the day, if you walk fast/long enough. Is that the kinda thing you wanted to hear? I'm like
all others, I like anytime of day. I walk 5 miles/day, so I sometimes split it in morning and
evening walks.

Veronique