Morning Smile...America hates Armstrong

Funny article. Great site - wish I had more time to check out all of the other "news". Back to work.............

snyper0311 said:
I loved It! I wonder how many people will not get it????????? Awsome Post! :D :D :D :D
america hates armstrong?...i dont get it....

hold on, america loves armstrong...ahhhh, i get it. Its a reverse thing right?

complicated stuff, obviously.

MountainPro said:

:D You're from Scotland...we don't expect you to "get it".

Brunswick_kate said:
:D You're from Scotland...we don't expect you to "get it".
well, Kate...i have to admit the complex mid tricks that this website plays on the American public did throw me for a while and after much reflection i think i may have come up with the correct assessment. It was a long and adruous journey but i got there in the end. :D

MountainPro said:
well, Kate...i have to admit the complex mid tricks that this website plays on the American public did throw me for a while and after much reflection i think i may have come up with the correct assessment. It was a long and adruous journey but i got there in the end. :D

Ahhhhhhhh..well as we say here in the Maritimes, carry on as if you were normal...

jhuskey said:
Soooo what did they have before sliced bread and if it was before the invention of the drawing board, what did they go back to if they didn't get it right the first time. No drawing board... nothing to go back to.
It's got me thinking!
yes, as i said before....complex stuff all this..

MountainPro said:

Nice dig... :D (How ironic)

subtle, I like it...

It was definitely amusing, which I could use this morning. Thanks. Many celebrities do become celebrities for stupid reasons, that I can agree with 100%.