Morris taper

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Michael Blake, Jan 22, 2003.

  1. I realize this is not a bicycle question but I have been unable to find the documentation I need and
    I thought the question was answerable by some of the Guru's that lurk here.

    The question is:

    Where can I find a technical or operational description of the "Morris Taper" as used on drill press
    chucks or similar equipment?

    Mike Blake

    Tags:

  2. Michael Blake wrote:
    > I realize this is not a bicycle question but I have been unable to find the documentation I need
    > and I thought the question was answerable by some of the Guru's that lurk here.
    >
    > The question is:
    >
    > Where can I find a technical or operational description of the "Morris Taper" as used on drill
    > press chucks or similar equipment?

    Do a Google search for "Morse taper" you'll find lots of stuff.

    Sheldon "Spelling Sometimes Matters" Brown
    | The thing about the cold is that you can never tell how cold | it is from looking out a kitchen
    | window. You have to dress | up, get out training and when you come back, you then know | how cold
    | it is. -Sean Kelly |