Morris taper

Michael Blake

Guest
I realize this is not a bicycle question but I have been unable to find the documentation I need and
I thought the question was answerable by some of the Guru's that lurk here.

The question is:

Where can I find a technical or operational description of the "Morris Taper" as used on drill press
chucks or similar equipment?

Mike Blake

Michael Blake wrote:
> I realize this is not a bicycle question but I have been unable to find the documentation I need
> and I thought the question was answerable by some of the Guru's that lurk here.
>
> The question is:
>
> Where can I find a technical or operational description of the "Morris Taper" as used on drill
> press chucks or similar equipment?

Do a Google search for "Morse taper" you'll find lots of stuff.

Sheldon "Spelling Sometimes Matters" Brown
| The thing about the cold is that you can never tell how cold | it is from looking out a kitchen
| window. You have to dress | up, get out training and when you come back, you then know | how cold
| it is. -Sean Kelly |