Morton's toe (not neuroma) - Any home cures???

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by petal puss, Sep 5, 2004.

  1. petal puss

    petal puss Guest

    Hi - I am an average citizen who runs abit - 5 Half Marathons to date
    - who suffers Mortons toe (longer toe beside the big toe). I have
    searched this site and the www for cures but none seem interested in
    Morton's Toe, only Morton's Neuroma - which is a different beast to
    what I can understand. The pain in my second toe - often in both feet
    can be very cruel at times, even after a short distance of say 6-8k. I
    am a slight over-pronator and feel I have the right size, type and
    quality shoe - can anyone suggest padding techniques or similiar that
    might help relieve or short circuit the pain???.
    With thanks Jo in Australia

    Tags:

  2. On 5 Sep 2004 01:10:21 -0700, [email protected] (petal puss)
    wrote:

    >Hi - I am an average citizen who runs abit - 5 Half Marathons to date
    >- who suffers Mortons toe (longer toe beside the big toe).

    i have the same thing. i just used bandages after the toes on
    both feet turned black. much later i went and got shoes
    that were longer with a bigger toe box. no more problem.
    ....thehick

  3. >Hi - I am an average citizen who runs abit - 5 Half Marathons to date

    A quitter eh?